hiya!

Started by Melkite, January 03, 2013, 04:43:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Melkite

Quote from: Pæniteo on January 06, 2013, 10:04:47 PM
But that could mean anything. If a day's growth is significant, it is a very fine measurement.

Where I come from, we measure beards by the year.

Oh, yeah, back in shaving days, I rocked the 11:30 shadow.  I could probably go from clean-shaven to lumberjack in a week and a half.

Kaesekopf

Quote from: Melkite on January 06, 2013, 10:09:40 PM
But that could mean anything. If a day's growth is significant, it is a very fine measurement.

Oh, yeah, back in shaving days, I rocked the 11:30 shadow. I could probably go from clean-shaven to lumberjack in a week and a half.

Do it.
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

TerrorDæmonum

Oh, yeah, back in shaving days, I rocked the 11:30 shadow.  I could probably go from clean-shaven to lumberjack in a week and a half.

This is the Internet...do not say "lumberjack".

Melkite

I  can't find any primo lumberjacky pics.  Trust me, I look better when I keep it check :)

LouisIX

IF I speak with the tongues of men, and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.

Lyubov

??? ?? ??? ????????
?? ??? ?????? ?????.

EcceQuamBonum

Tripod still exists?
"Sero Te amavi, Pulchritudo tam antiqua et tam nova.  Sero Te amavi!"-Confessions, X.27

"You've thought about eternity for twenty-five minutes and think you've come to some interesting conclusions."--

Spooky

Quote from: Pæniteo on January 06, 2013, 10:17:35 PM

This is the Internet...do not say "lumberjack".

too late!
[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zey8567bcg[/yt]

OCLittleFlower

Gee, thanks, Spooky.  I'll have that stuck in my head for weeks...
-- currently writing a Trad romance entitled Flirting with Sedevacantism --

???? ?? ?????? ????????? ???, ?? ?????.

CoolCat

Welcome to the forum.