Introducing Myself

Started by josh987654321, April 20, 2022, 12:49:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GMC

I got two jabs and I regret it. I confessed, but I can't forget it. I trust in God's mercy. The best thing is that it wasn't  even forced on me, I have not even obtained the qr pass.

Domine exaudi orationem meam, auribus percipe obsecrationem meam: in veritate tua, exaudi me in tua iustitia.
Et non intres in iudicium cum servo tuo: quia non iustificabitur in conspectu tuo omnis vivens.
Quia persecutus est inimicus animam meam: humiliavit in terra vitam meam.
Collocavit me in obscuris sicut mortuos saeculi: et anxiatus est super me spiritus meus, in me turbatum est cor meum.
Memor fui dierum antiquorum, meditatus sum in omnibus operibus tuis: et in factis manuum tuarum meditabar.
Expandi manus meas ad te: anima mea sicut terra sine aqua tibi.
Velociter exaudi me Domine: defecit spiritus meus.
Non avertas faciem tuam a me: et similis ero descendentibus in lacum.
Auditam fac mihi mane misericordiam tuam: quia in te speravi.
Notam fac mihi viam, in qua ambulem: quia ad te levavi animam meam.
Eripe me de inimicis meis, Domine, ad te confugi: doce me facere voluntatem tuam, quia Deus meus es tu.
Spiritus tuus bonus deducet me in terram rectam: propter nomen tuum Domine vivificabis me in aequitate tua.
Educes de tribulatione animam meam: et in misericordia tua disperdes inimicos meos.
Et perdes omnes, qui tribulant animam meam: quoniam ego servus tuus sum.

Gloria Patri, et Filio, et Spiritui Sancto.
Sicut erat in principio, et nunc, et semper: et in saecula saeculorum. Amen. Alleluia.

josh987654321

Quote from: GMC on April 24, 2022, 08:47:01 AM
I got two jabs and I regret it. I confessed, but I can't forget it. I trust in God's mercy. The best thing is that it wasn't  even forced on me, I have not even obtained the qr pass.

We don't know the full extent of these jabs yet, what I do know so far isn't good. I wouldn't say you sinned or anything, unless you knew beforehand, and possibly venial since fear very much clouds the mind and inhibits rational judgement (easier said then done I know), they lied to billions of people.

The sooner you realized and stopped the better off you will be, I really fear for those who have been on the booster train.

God Bless
"I will not delude you with prospects of peace and consolations; on the contrary, prepare for great battles. Know that you are now on a great stage where all heaven and earth are watching you. Fight like a knight, so that I can reward you. Do not be unduly fearful, because you are not alone." (Diary, 1760)

"It is in My Passion that you must seek light and strength." (Diary, 654)

"I never reject a contrite heart." (Diary, 1485)

Michael Wilson

GMC,
don't beat yourself up; the SSPX experts themselves are divided on the issue of the morality of the "Vax". The health concerns are real, but up to now the percentage of those affected is still small.
"The World Must Conform to Our Lord and not He to it." Rev. Dennis Fahey CSSP

"My brothers, all of you, if you are condemned to see the triumph of evil, never applaud it. Never say to evil: you are good; to decadence: you are progess; to death: you are life. Sanctify yourselves in the times wherein God has placed you; bewail the evils and the disorders which God tolerates; oppose them with the energy of your works and your efforts, your life uncontaminated by error, free from being led astray, in such a way that having lived here below, united with the Spirit of the Lord, you will be admitted to be made but one with Him forever and ever: But he who is joined to the Lord is one in spirit." Cardinal Pie of Potiers

josh987654321

Also a quick covid update before I go to bed.

I coughed (not really a cough more of a 'hmmmm') a small amount of gunk, so I'm entering the crappy stage now, I'm sure I'll be fine, but I've had this before and this part is the bit I hate the most, at least my sore throat is almost gone. I'm fairly confident it won't be too bad because the nasal drip has been mild the entire time, just moving further and further down. This is the last stage at least, expected to last about 2-3 days judging by others in the household who had it, not looking forward to this part but it is what it is, I'll try and offer it up.

Maybe I'll get lucky tomorrow morning and it's nothing. Would be great to have some prayers but I'm probably being selfish as I know there are others way worse off then me who could use them.

God Bless.
"I will not delude you with prospects of peace and consolations; on the contrary, prepare for great battles. Know that you are now on a great stage where all heaven and earth are watching you. Fight like a knight, so that I can reward you. Do not be unduly fearful, because you are not alone." (Diary, 1760)

GMC

Quote from: Michael Wilson on April 24, 2022, 08:59:19 AM
GMC,
don't beat yourself up; the SSPX experts themselves are divided on the issue of the morality of the "Vax". The health concerns are real, but up to now the percentage of those affected is still small.

You're right, but I can't forget the topic even though I already confessed it. I made a thread in November.

https://www.suscipedomine.com/forum/index.php?topic=26550.msg551631#msg551631

I have opened it in other forums, the answers are also no. But I can't forget it dude. I don't know why. I'm sick of this shit.

Michael Wilson

Usually these types of scruples are from the malignant one to upset your peace. You Confessed it, If it was a sin, God has forgiven you. That is why Confession is so great. Pray to your Guardian Angel to take away this scrupulosity.
"The World Must Conform to Our Lord and not He to it." Rev. Dennis Fahey CSSP

"My brothers, all of you, if you are condemned to see the triumph of evil, never applaud it. Never say to evil: you are good; to decadence: you are progess; to death: you are life. Sanctify yourselves in the times wherein God has placed you; bewail the evils and the disorders which God tolerates; oppose them with the energy of your works and your efforts, your life uncontaminated by error, free from being led astray, in such a way that having lived here below, united with the Spirit of the Lord, you will be admitted to be made but one with Him forever and ever: But he who is joined to the Lord is one in spirit." Cardinal Pie of Potiers

Justin Martyr

Quote from: GMC on April 24, 2022, 02:18:39 PM
Quote from: Michael Wilson on April 24, 2022, 08:59:19 AM
GMC,

You're right, but I can't forget the topic even though I already confessed it. I made a thread in November.

https://www.suscipedomine.com/forum/index.php?topic=26550.msg551631#msg551631

I have opened it in other forums, the answers are also no. But I can't forget it dude. I don't know why. I'm sick of this shit.

If you already validly confessed it, then the sin is forgiven. Though, if it's still bothering you, God may be granting you a grace of unique contrition for this sin and impressing it upon your conscience in order to guide you to do penance. Have you considered praying a rosary or fasting for a day as a dedicated act of penance for it? It might help soothe your conscience.
The least departure from Tradition leads to a scorning of every dogma of the Faith.
St. Photios the Great, Encyclical to the Eastern Patriarchs

CANON I: As for all persons who dare to violate the definition of the holy and great Synod convened in Nicaea in the presence of Eusebeia, the consort of the most God-beloved Emperor Constantine, concerning the holy festival of the soterial Pascha, we decree that they be excluded from Communion and be outcasts from the Church if they persist more captiously in objecting to the decisions that have been made as most fitting in regard thereto; and let these things be said with reference to laymen. But if any of the person occupying prominent positions in the Church, such as a Bishop, or a Presbyter, or a Deacon, after the adoption of this definition, should dare to insist upon having his own way, to the perversion of the laity, and to the disturbance of the church, and upon celebrating Pascha along with the Jews, the holy Synod has hence judged that person to be an alien to the Church, on the ground that he has not only become guilty of sin by himself, but has also been the cause of corruption and perversion among the multitude. Accordingly, it not only deposes such persons from the liturgy, but also those who dare to commune with them after their deposition. Moreover, those who have been deposed are to be deprived of the external honor too of which the holy Canon and God's priesthood have partaken.
The Council of Antioch 341, recieved by the Council of Chalcedon

Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of God, have mercy on me a sinner.

josh987654321

These things might help.

1. It's not the mark of the beast... I certainly believe it's a prelude to the mark of the beast but I don't believe this is it, even if very close. Right hand or forehead and a visible sign, this IMO will be when they finish developing their new vaccine delivery methods involving patches and perfect methods to biologically tag people to know who's had it and who hasn't without the paperwork/QR codes etc.

2. There is a real concern as to whether it will get taken up into your DNA through reverse transcription https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reverse_transcriptase which if it occurs can be a real problem, as it means your body will produce more and more of the toxic spike protein and never really get rid of it, like a cancer, but if it doesn't, then if you survive the clotting issues and other complications of producing toxic spike protein or spike protein manufacturing mRNA flowing through the blood and attaching to certain cells having the immune system attack them. Then if you've gone past that stage, your body should eventually get rid of the mRNA provided your not getting booster doses.

3. If No. 2 doesn't occur and your body gets rid of it all, then it's just a matter of ADE https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antibody-dependent_enhancement which means you'll probably get the illness worse then if you hadn't been jabbed, again, boosters will exacerbate all of this so the sooner one stops the better. There are also a lot of good treatments for covid provided you can get them and the government hasn't banned them such as Ivermectin.

4. When it all comes out, those on the booster train will be the Canary in the Coal Mine, and a lot will be learned from them, so you'll have a better chance at that time too. Praise God you came to the realization before they pushed boosters on you.

God Bless

GMC

Quote from: josh987654321 on April 24, 2022, 08:19:23 PM

These things might help.

1. It's not the mark of the beast... I certainly believe it's a prelude to the mark of the beast but I don't believe this is it, even if very close. Right hand or forehead and a visible sign, this IMO will be when they finish developing their new vaccine delivery methods involving patches and perfect methods to biologically tag people to know who's had it and who hasn't without the paperwork/QR codes etc.

2. There is a real concern as to whether it will get taken up into your DNA through reverse transcription https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reverse_transcriptase which if it occurs can be a real problem, as it means your body will produce more and more of the toxic spike protein and never really get rid of it, like a cancer, but if it doesn't, then if you survive the clotting issues and other complications of producing toxic spike protein or spike protein manufacturing mRNA flowing through the blood and attaching to certain cells having the immune system attack them. Then if you've gone past that stage, your body should eventually get rid of the mRNA provided your not getting booster doses.

3. If No. 2 doesn't occur and your body gets rid of it all, then it's just a matter of ADE https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antibody-dependent_enhancement which means you'll probably get the illness worse then if you hadn't been jabbed, again, boosters will exacerbate all of this so the sooner one stops the better. There are also a lot of good treatments for covid provided you can get them and the government hasn't banned them such as Ivermectin.

4. When it all comes out, those on the booster train will be the Canary in the Coal Mine, and a lot will be learned from them, so you'll have a better chance at that time too. Praise God you came to the realization before they pushed boosters on you.

God Bless

And... Suppose the jabs will get taken up into your DNA through reverse transcription. Would that have lasting and spiritual consequences? Or just physical?

Thank you all.

Sorry for misleading your presentation thread, this is my last post in this thread  :toth:

josh987654321

Quote from: GMC on April 25, 2022, 09:19:12 AM
And... Suppose the jabs will get taken up into your DNA through reverse transcription. Would that have lasting and spiritual consequences? Or just physical?

Just physical. It would be like a cancer depending on where the mRNA settled in the blood stream and if Reverse Transcription occurred there, for some people it ends up in the brain and they get neurological side effects, others it's the heart and they get myocarditis/pericarditis, etc, it can go to the ovaries for women etc. It depends a lot on where it goes. Some people get lucky though and report none of this.

In any case, just like cancer and the examples given of Reverse Transcription, viruses such as HIV and Hepatitis operate in a similar fashion, and there are treatments for those that work to varying degrees.

The big one to avoid are the immediate side effects such as clotting, myocarditis/pericarditis, neurological issues etc, if you had the two jabs over 6 months ago or more you should be in the clear for those hopefully, it's just a matter of reverse transcription which if it occurs will be very slow, so those with boosters will be the first warning sign and by then when they've learned more you should have a better idea on what you'll need if you need it at such a time.

Unfortunately one thing you probably won't escape is ADE https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antibody-dependent_enhancement

This is because the jabs take the original Wuhan Spike Protein and your body's immune system reacts to that aspect of the virus and that aspect alone, a coronavirus mutates rapidly and the Wuhan Spike Protein is long gone, but the Immune System has essentially been trained in such a way from these jabs that a certain strain of coronavirus could trigger ADE. The exact same thing could theoretically happen to me, however, because I have recovered naturally, I have a multifaceted immunity, so even if the Spike mutates again, my Immune System also recognizes other aspects of the virus and not just the Spike, therefore not likely to happen.

ADE is exactly what happened during the animal trials for SARS COV 1 which is why they never released a vaccine for that, which is just the version prior to covid19 which is SARS COV 2 and the reason they released a Vaccine for SARS COV 2 is because this time they skipped the animal trials because it was an 'emergency' and released it all under 'Emergency Use Authorization'.

Nevertheless, there are a lot of treatments out there now that are effective.

Quote from: GMC on April 25, 2022, 09:19:12 AMSorry for misleading your presentation thread, this is my last post in this thread  :toth:

It's all good mate, even though the 2 jabs aren't good, the fact you didn't get boosters makes a huge difference and there are treatments once one knows what to look for, the ones on the booster train will be your Canary in the Coal Mine and what to lookout for IMO.

Anyway, this is my understanding of it all so far.

God Bless

josh987654321

COVID Update

So it's about 8 days now.

Day 1 -
Day 2 - Both days all extremely mild symptoms of fever, tried muscles etc I was hoping I would do it easy at this point.
Day 3 -
Day 4 -
Day 5 - These three days were a sore throat that hurt a bit when swallowing or eating (Ibuprofen/Paracetamol helped a lot).
Day 6 - Sore throat was gone and instead had a mild wet cough that in the afternoon meant coughing up phlegm, at first I was taking a Hay Fever tablet to try and dry it up, but this was a big mistake, as it made it thicker and stickier so when I coughed a bunch of it up, it could not be swallowed and hit the gag reflex causing me to throw it up. Colour was a weak yellow tint.
Day 7 - Same thing with the Phlegm here, coughed it up, got stuck and vomited it up (not the stomach contents though, just the gag reflex), still horrible. Colour was a weak yellow tint.
Day 8 - Tonight, coughed up some Phlegm but less and I could swallow it as I had stopped taking Hay Fever tablets and tried to loosen it, after a couple hours I feel fine now, but I'll probably have some more to cough up tomorrow which sucks, really hoping this part ends soon, and when it does I should be completely over it.

God Bless

josh987654321

Another covid update:

Day 9 -
Day 10 - So I'm not coughing up near as much Phlegm as days 6 & 7, today it's just been a mild irritation and a very small amount of Phlegm, so hopefully tomorrow is my last day, otherwise I feel fine.

Treatments I used -

Dr Zelenko's Protocol which I started about 2 days prior to my first symptom when a member of the household tested positive.

Zinc 50mg (It was originally 25mg until around Day 3)
Vitamin C 1000mg
Quercetin 500mg
Vitamin D 1000 IU (some days I skipped this when I could get some natural Vitamin D)

On day 3, when things started to taste bland, I added a 10mg Nicotine Patch, which fully restored my taste and I used this for 3 days, until day 6. I never lost my taste or smell. If I did it again, I'd probably have kept going with the Nicotine Patch for days 6 to 9 to see if it reduced the Phlegm as another member of the household did and had lesser symptoms there.

If I could have got Ivermectin in Australia I would have also tried that, but Ivermectin for covid was essentially banned here.

I also used Ibuprofen and Paracetamol for my sore throat on days 3 to 5, I then took a Hay Fever tablet on days 5 to 7 (which may have exacerbated the Phlegm symptoms).

God Bless

Elizabeth

Hi, Josh.

Your participation here will be very welcome and interesting, as others have noted.

Do you have any amoxicillin or antibiotics?  I suggest you have something against pneumonia which can come on just as you describe yourself.  I think they call it secondary pneumonia, which can go unnoticed by recovering people. If you can't see a doctor, massive amounts of raw garlic, slivered and rested for 5-10 minutes (to enhance its antibiotic properties)  Pneumonia or a cytokine storm can happen just like that with this weaponized ailment.  You want to expel all crud from your lungs and use nicotine however you can.  I was nearly dead from it, but thank God I remembered the Israeli and French studies I'd read in 2020 about smokers.  Whenever I was able to, I had a smoke and I didn't get the pneumonia, just some kinD of muscle hurting thing which persist to this day.  Also no smell or taste back.  (all easy stuff to offer in reparation to the Immaculate heart)

I will stop nagging after this, I promise.  Raw garlic and steam will help you cough out the poisons which thank God are coming out of your lungs.   :pray3:GET WELL! :pray3:

josh987654321

Thanks Elizabeth. :)

I don't have any Antibiotics currently, but I'm not really coughing up Phlegm anymore so thankfully it's only lasted me about 4 or 5 days, I feel fine this morning thankfully. I've read if it's over 2 or 3 weeks then that's when one can get the Pneumonia, also when I did cough it up the first couple of days at it's worst the colour wasn't alarming either, just a mild yellow tint so no warning signs of Pneumonia either, it was also higher up in the chest and not deep down in the lungs. Others in the household have also recovered from this stage without developing any kind of Pneumonia and I took things to try and loosen it so I would cough it up and not hang onto it.

Quote from: Elizabeth on May 01, 2022, 02:58:23 PM
Raw garlic and steam will help you cough out the poisons which thank God are coming out of your lungs.

Didn't try the Raw Garlic, but I did use Steam with a hot shower and had some Honey on toast for lunch, hot cups of tea and a hot cup with a slice of lemon in it which helped a bit in loosening it. I also definitely would not recommend smoking though, just the Nicotine patch/gum.

Would definitely try something like a 10mg Nicotine patch if you still don't have your taste or smell, the problem with smoking is that it not only damages the lungs but the Nicotine uptake is probably very hit and miss with covid or depending on the current state of your lungs. I'm convinced the 10mg Nicotine patch stopped me from losing my taste or smell, and what I did lose it quickly restored, maybe it's a bit late but it might work, I'd say worth giving it a try for a day or two. :)

God Bless

josh987654321

Should probably do a final COVID Update:

After about 12 days I was completely over it, I've been back to 100% for over a week now, unjabbed and with natural immunity now. So far no long covid, no long symptoms or anything like that.

The craziest part about this, is that I could show that I have natural immunity to the current strain of covid (both the current spike on it and the virus), yet I would be viewed/treated like a leper (or worse) by those who have developed a cult around being double, triple or quadruple jabbed.

Just goes to show how much of an unscientific cult has formed around this and just the sheer insanity of such people who know absolutely nothing about it that has gripped and blinded the whole world.

It truly is the new modern day 'Flat Earther' which IMO are quite frightening considering the lengths they'll go to for these experimental and dangerous mRNA jabs encoded for the Wuhan Spike only (so they tell us) which is long gone thus worthless, especially in comparison to natural immunity... total insanity, it's truly remarkable and frightening seeing it.

It'll just be what they release next or their next move that I'll have to look forward to. At least the Ukraine bio weapons labs have been bombed which is a small relief. On the bright side, anything too deadly will not spread widely (kills the host too fast) and anything that spreads widely will not be too deadly (keeps the host alive to spread, mutate and survive).

God Bless