Do you believe in 9/11?

Started by Maximilian, September 11, 2018, 02:27:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maximilian

At one time skepticism about 9/11 was considered "fringe" behavior.
The government still acts like only lone conspiracy nuts question the official narrative.

I wonder how mainstream it has become to doubt the 9/11 story?

Chestertonian

Do I "believe in" 9/11.  I remember the lingering smell, the sirens, grown men crying in the streets.
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Kirin

I believe the accounts of what happened as it unfolded on that day were correct. It's hard to forget watching with your own eyes people jumping from skyscrapers and splattering across the street in preference to choking, burning or being crushed to death.

I find the audio files from the last desperate calls on the flight that was re-taken by the passengers were also genuine.

The only point I would question is how involved the Saudi's were. They absolutely were, and I think they could be far more deeply involved than any Western government would have liked to admit back when they had far more clout with the oil prices. It came out over time they were behind it, that's hardly a secret. I think efforts have been made to hide what else went on there.

clau clau

"Vengeance is Mine sayeth the Lord; I will repay".
Father time has an undefeated record.

But when he's dumb and no more here,
Nineteen hundred years or near,
Clau-Clau-Claudius shall speak clear.
(https://completeandunabridged.blogspot.com/2009/06/i-claudius.html)

dellery

This work continues. The story goes on. And an angel still rides in the whirlwind, and directs this storm.

Blessed are those who plant trees under whose shade they will never sit.

The closer you get to life the better death will be; the closer you get to death the better life will be.

Nous Defions
St. Phillip Neri, pray for us.

Kaesekopf

I don't believe the official gov't story.  I think there's a lot more out there that we don't know. 
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

An aspiring Thomist

Controlled demolition was definitely used. Building 7 which was a 47 story skyscraper fell hours after the twin towers went down supposedly due to office fires. The problem is that it fell at free fall for 8 stories or for about 100 feet or 2.25-2.5 seconds. That means 8 stories  loss all "structural resistance" at the same time or in a synchronized way. That doesn't happen due to fire. The official story is absurd.

https://www.ae911truth.org/evidence/free-fall-acceleration

Lambda Phage

No, Muslims couldn't and didn't destroy the world trade center with airplanes. We're smart so we're naturally super skeptical of any bat**** crazy explanation of anything that is without evidence, precedent, or logical coherence. Therefore it was all masterminded by George Bush who planted C4 at the base of building 7 and then covered it up by hiring muslims to fly airplanes into the other two buildings, in hopes that by hitting those other two buildings it would cause that building to collapse too. The plan failed, but luckily he placed those charges that he was trying to cover up, so by detonating those charges he both succeeded and failed at the same time. It's the perfect crime. He obviously did it because he wanted all of that oil that we never got out of the middle east after we spent 15 years effectively accomplishing nothing there. So in hindsight it was all a pretty good plan. I mean, if anybody wanted to blow things up for no apparent reason, for which we've still attained nothing, that is clearly the best way to do it. Therefore that IS how it actually went down.

And yes, David Hogg is a paid government actor, freemasons control everything, the government is reading your mind, and Qanon is legit. Or maybe he's not and he's actually a government psy op. Frankly, if it doesn't have the word "paid actor" "jew"  "government" or "freemason" in the explanation, it's probably a false flag. Like I said, we only believe thigs that are supported by evidence and are logical.

Here. Let me teach you to logic. Take David Hogg. David Hogg is incredibly articulate. Therefore he cannot possibly be a high school student and the only possible explanation is not that he is just a smart kid, but he's REALLY a 25 year old paid government actor.

Qanon? Well, if you look back at his post 6 weeks ago, he once posted "58295". There's a 9 in that series of numbers. Well did you NOTICE what Trump said on the NINTH day of the NINTH month? BOOM.

If you're still having difficulty it's because you're taking the blue pill. You gotta take the red pill bro. The red one.

Steel doesn't melt. Therefore demolitions. It's the only possible explanation. And did you notice that the WORLD trade center and the WORLD bank both have the word "WORLD" in them? Yeah, that's right, it was the Jews all along.

Welcome to Traditional Catholicism, where logical progressions are just a formality.

An aspiring Thomist

Quote from: Lambda Phage on September 11, 2018, 09:00:30 PM
No, Muslims couldn't and didn't destroy the world trade center with airplanes. We're smart so we're naturally super skeptical of any bat**** crazy explanation of anything that is without evidence, precedent, or logical coherence. Therefore it was all masterminded by George Bush who planted C4 at the base of building 7 and then covered it up by hiring muslims to fly airplanes into the other two buildings, in hopes that by hitting those other two buildings it would cause that building to collapse too. The plan failed, but luckily he placed those charges that he was trying to cover up, so by detonating those charges he both succeeded and failed at the same time. It's the perfect crime. He obviously did it because he wanted all of that oil that we never got out of the middle east after we spent 15 years effectively accomplishing nothing there. So in hindsight it was all a pretty good plan. I mean, if anybody wanted to blow things up for no apparent reason, for which we've still attained nothing, that is clearly the best way to do it. Therefore that IS how it actually went down.

And yes, David Hogg is a paid government actor, freemasons control everything, the government is reading your mind, and Qanon is legit. Or maybe he's not and he's actually a government psy op. Frankly, if it doesn't have the word "paid actor" "jew"  "government" or "freemason" in the explanation, it's probably a false flag. Like I said, we only believe thigs that are supported by evidence and are logical.

Here. Let me teach you to logic. Take David Hogg. David Hogg is incredibly articulate. Therefore he cannot possibly be a high school student and the only possible explanation is not that he is just a smart kid, but he's REALLY a 25 year old paid government actor.

Qanon? Well, if you look back at his post 6 weeks ago, he once posted "58295". There's a 9 in that series of numbers. Well did you NOTICE what Trump said on the NINTH day of the NINTH month? BOOM.

If you're still having difficulty it's because you're taking the blue pill. You gotta take the red pill bro. The red one.

Steel doesn't melt. Therefore demolitions. It's the only possible explanation. And did you notice that the WORLD trade center and the WORLD bank both have the word "WORLD" in them? Yeah, that's right, it was the Jews all along.

Welcome to Traditional Catholicism, where logical progressions are just a formality.

I haven't and probably never will look into The Who done it and why aspect of 911. Why? Not because there is no evidence one way or an other, but because it would be a waste of my time. Take 20 minutes of your time and look into building 7. There is zero chance that natural fires caused more or less all beams across 8 floors to be taken out at the same time and that's what was needed to get a symmetrical free fall of 2.25 seconds. Honestly, you just need a little bit of high school physics to understand how insane this is.

People just put there heads in the sand because it conflicts with their world view. The argument I set forth is very simple. If it's not true, then surely the smartest government scientists and public relations officials would have refuted it right?

Also, fires of hot enough could weaken steel or even melt it. But with a natural fire you would expect:

1. A progression of getting bigger/hotter and the smaller.

2. Random/asymmetrical concentration

Which naturally might lead to a building slowly buckling in an asymmetrical way.

awkwardcustomer

Quote from: Lambda Phage on September 11, 2018, 09:00:30 PM
. . . . Steel doesn't melt. Therefore demolitions. . . . .

. . . Welcome to Traditional Catholicism, where logical progressions are just a formality.

That's almost right.  Steel doesn't melt at the temperatures caused by burning jet fuel.  What's more, it doesn't even weaken. 

In fact. according to those who design and build high-rise steel framed buildings for a living - architects and engineers - steel framed buildings never collapse because of fire. 

The only way those towers could have collapsed as a result of those planes alone, was if the laws of physics were temprarily suspended on that day.

Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth - they don't say who they think caused the demolition of the twin towers.  They offer no conspiracy theories.  They just maintain that the planes couldn't have done it. 
And formerly the heretics were manifest; but now the Church is filled with heretics in disguise.  
St Cyril of Jerusalem, Catechetical Lecture 15, para 9.

And what rough beast, it's hour come round at last,
Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?
WB Yeats, 'The Second Coming'.

Archer

Like the rest of you, I was impacted by the day. I joined the military in '05 because of a sense of patriotism inspired by those events.

For years I believed and promoted the government story.

I don't think I do anymore. At one point, years ago, I watched the architects and engineers video. It's very well done and I think if I were to rewatch it now it would conclusively make my mind up. I just haven't had much time in recent years to spend thinking about it.

"All the good works in the world are not equal to the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass because they are the works of men; but the Mass is the work of God. Martyrdom is nothing in comparison for it is but the sacrifice of man to God; but the Mass is the sacrifice of God for man." - St. John Vianney

Akavit

It takes a lot of btus focused on a small area over a short time interval to heat steel enough to bend it.  It's also impossible to believe that an uncontrolled fire arranged itself to focus equally on all the supporting elements at the same time.  It is impossible to believe that a dirty fire could reach forging temperatures.  It is impossible to believe that falling floors hit the lower floors in a manner that caused 100% failure on all the supports at the same time.

I never believed the airplanes took down the buildings from day one.

Antoninus

I believe most of it, but I think Flight 93 was shot down by the Air Force. I believe the "Let's Roll" where the passengers overpowered the jihadis story was concocted because it was a feel good story to have some heros in the attack and the government didn't want backlash from shooting down Americans.

King Wenceslas

Responses here prove that the SSPX/FSP movement is nothing other than made up of conspiracy followers.

Kaesekopf

Quote from: King Wenceslas on September 12, 2018, 01:21:13 PM

Responses here prove that the SSPX/FSP movement is nothing other than made up of conspiracy followers.

And yet you continue to post here.
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.