A note on Miriam_M and Anastasia

Started by Kaesekopf, May 13, 2017, 03:09:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaesekopf

At the end of April, Anastasia and Miriam_M were removed from the Mary Garden and banned for a short period (3 days, I think). 

After reviewing the group of posts that were involved in that issue, Anastasia and Miriam_M should not have been banned and should not have been removed from the Mary Garden.  I misread their intent and their posts and made a mistake. 

Both Anastasia and Miriam_M have been re-added to the Mary Garden.  I am about to edit a clarifier in the ban thread. 

Please accept my apologies in this mistake of mine. 
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Miriam_M

PerEvangelicaDicta

Kaes, you stand head and shoulders above another forum moderator (not SD) in this virtue. Your humility to publicly explain the error and restore Anastasia and Miriam's good name is a credit to your excellent character.  Love ya for that bro!
They shall not be confounded in the evil time; and in the days of famine they shall be filled
Psalms 36:19

Miriam_M

Quote from: PerEvangelicaDicta on May 13, 2017, 05:42:16 PM
Kaes, you stand head and shoulders above another forum moderator (not SD) in this virtue. Your humility to publicly explain the error and restore Anastasia and Miriam's good name is a credit to your excellent character.  Love ya for that bro!

Agreed, even though I have no idea which other forum is alluded to, nor am I curious. 

So thank you, also, P.E.D.