Catholics, starring Martin Sheen - Entire Movie

Started by Bonaventure, December 28, 2012, 04:40:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bonaventure

"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."

EcceQuamBonum

"Sero Te amavi, Pulchritudo tam antiqua et tam nova.  Sero Te amavi!"-Confessions, X.27

"You've thought about eternity for twenty-five minutes and think you've come to some interesting conclusions."--

Kaesekopf

Is this the movie where Sheen is sent to force a monastery to go conciliar?

I want to see this, but I don't want to be sad, haha.
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Bonaventure

Quote from: Kaesekopf on December 28, 2012, 10:29:51 PM
Is this the movie where Sheen is sent to force a monastery to go conciliar?

I want to see this, but I don't want to be sad, haha.

Yup. I don't want to spoil it, but I think it is just as relevant today as it was forty years ago.
"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."

tmw89

Bookmarked for later.  I've wanted to see this for quite some time, thanks for posting it here!
Quote from: Bishop WilliamsonThe "promise to respect" as Church law the New Code of Canon Law is to respect a number of supposed laws directly contrary to Church doctrine.

---

http://tradblogs.blogspot.com

NOW OPEN:  A new Trad forum featuring Catholic books, information, and discussion!

Greg

Is this movie out of copyright and public domain?

Just a question for the scrupulous. ::)
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

Bonaventure

Quote from: Greg on December 29, 2012, 02:48:55 AM
Is this movie out of copyright and public domain?

Just a question for the scrupulous. ::)

I'm not sure. It is available for rental on Amazon, though.

tmw89

Quote from: Bishop WilliamsonThe "promise to respect" as Church law the New Code of Canon Law is to respect a number of supposed laws directly contrary to Church doctrine.

---

http://tradblogs.blogspot.com

NOW OPEN:  A new Trad forum featuring Catholic books, information, and discussion!

Greg

I did but I am not scrupulous, so I just pirate everything if possible, and if I like it and want to keep a copy then I buy the media or contribute a few bucks to the artist or some other good cause like a charity they support, assuming they are still alive.

Once dead I figure it is public domain.  I don't like the idea of their kids and grandkids snorting coke and living a life of idleness on the back of their parents work.  Each generation should make its own crust.  Otherwise the descendants of Mozart could be living it up in Monaco today instead of working in a Bose HiFi store in Baden Baden.  I am not going to contribute to that.
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.