Last movie you saw?

Started by tmw89, December 27, 2012, 03:03:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deirdre

My Neighbor Totoro Subbed, of course. Excellent.
My Lord and my God.

red solo cup

Birdman with Michael Keaton and Ed Norton. It flew off the screen and right up it's own ass.
non impediti ratione cogitationis

Bonaventure

"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."

Kaesekopf

The Agony and the Ecstasy, with Charlton Heston.

Pretty good.  Enjoyable. 
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Elizabeth

Quote from: zork on April 16, 2016, 12:31:04 AM
Hush (2016)
It was too scary so I had to quit it.  What happened?  How did it end?

red solo cup

maryslittlegarden

For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

Lynne

Quote from: maryslittlegarden on May 09, 2016, 09:27:24 AM
Groundhog Day

I love that! I could watch it over and over...  :laugh:
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

zork

Christus vincit, Christus regnat, Christus imperat.

red solo cup

The Drop with James Gandolfini. Very good. The main character always went to Mass but didn't take communion because he was a criminal.

And a PS: Blade Runner is one of the great all time movies.

RedCaves

Captain America: Civil War

GeorgeT

Quote from: RedCaves on May 10, 2016, 01:59:58 PM
Captain America: Civil War
I saw that one opening night. Pretty good. Had to watch it in 3d for lack of a better option. Oddly enough the 3d made it look less real.
Check out my Lives of the saints comics!

http://tautkusstudio.com/pb/wp_8bec74cf/wp_8bec74cf.html

Bonaventure

"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."

piabee

Kaesekopf

Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.