Hello Again

Started by LouisIX, January 06, 2022, 04:45:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LouisIX

Hello to old friends. As is quite obvious, I have gone completely silent here for some time now. While I do not anticipate returning to the forum in any significant way, I did want to let people know that I have logged back in and will check private messages, at least for the next week or so. My sincere apologies to anyone who tried to reach out over the last few years and did not receive a response.

I hope that all is well.

In Christ...
IF I speak with the tongues of men, and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.

Jayne

I understand that you have other responsibilities now and have moved on, but I miss your posts.  It is lovely to have this glimpse of you.
Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

TerrorDæmonum

Quote from: LouisIX on January 06, 2022, 04:45:43 PM
Hello to old friends. As is quite obvious, I have gone completely silent here for some time now. While I do not anticipate returning to the forum in any significant way, I did want to let people know that I have logged back in and will check private messages, at least for the next week or so. My sincere apologies to anyone who tried to reach out over the last few years and did not receive a response.

I hope that all is well.

Do you still respond to W***y? I was thinking of you today. I even quoted you.

I have recently resumed forum use this year and things are quite different on forums than they were in the old days, when we were young.

Michael Wilson

Good to see your posts; I hope you are well; come back and post when you get a chance.
"The World Must Conform to Our Lord and not He to it." Rev. Dennis Fahey CSSP

"My brothers, all of you, if you are condemned to see the triumph of evil, never applaud it. Never say to evil: you are good; to decadence: you are progess; to death: you are life. Sanctify yourselves in the times wherein God has placed you; bewail the evils and the disorders which God tolerates; oppose them with the energy of your works and your efforts, your life uncontaminated by error, free from being led astray, in such a way that having lived here below, united with the Spirit of the Lord, you will be admitted to be made but one with Him forever and ever: But he who is joined to the Lord is one in spirit." Cardinal Pie of Potiers

mikemac

How are you doing LouisIX?
Like John Vennari (RIP) said "Why not just do it?  What would it hurt?"
Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary (PETITION)
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima's prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

The real nature of hope is "despair, overcome."
Source

Bernadette

My Lord and my God.

Bonaventure

We miss you and hope you are well.
"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."