Hi!

Started by ResRev, August 16, 2013, 08:54:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ResRev

Quote from: james03 on August 30, 2013, 10:54:06 PM
QuoteSome of you I'm sure I know, but you went and changed your name! Give me time, I'll figure it out...

Good luck with mine.....and welcome aboard.
:lol: He's in disguise. Thanks for the welcome (from everyone) and it's good to see you again.
"You shall seek me, and shall find me: when you shall seek me with all your heart." Jeremias 29:13

james03

Wait a minute.  You have a baby coming?  That is awesome.  Congratulations.  It is a tiring job, no doubt, but they are an incredible blessing.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

ResRev

Quote from: james03 on August 31, 2013, 10:48:39 AM
Wait a minute.  You have a baby coming?  That is awesome.  Congratulations.  It is a tiring job, no doubt, but they are an incredible blessing.
Yes! Thank you. I'm an old, old lady,  :) but I've been so blessed! I have two adult children and two high schoolers so they've been a huge help and very gracious about it. Before I always had young children to care for, now I'm spoiled rotten.
"You shall seek me, and shall find me: when you shall seek me with all your heart." Jeremias 29:13

Jacafamala

:seeya:  Hey, congrats to you!!! I miss holding babies so!
"I shall die with weapons in my hands."
-St Therese of Lisieux

ResRev

Quote from: Jacafamala on August 31, 2013, 12:00:06 PM
Me too...I think I forgot how!

OCLittleFlower

Welcome!  :)

I remember you from FE -- and, of course, my name's the same.  I didn't get all creative about switching.

Congrats on the new little one!  Do you know if you're having a boy or a girl?  :)
-- currently writing a Trad romance entitled Flirting with Sedevacantism --

???? ?? ?????? ????????? ???, ?? ?????.

ResRev

Quote from: OCLittleFlower on August 31, 2013, 12:14:06 PM

I remember you from FE -- and, of course, my name's the same.  I didn't get all creative about switching.

Congrats on the new little one!  Do you know if you're having a boy or a girl?  :)
Hi, OC! And thank you.

Nope. We decided to keep it a surprise for the big day. That's a new one for me!

Jacafamala

Quote from: ResRev on August 31, 2013, 12:11:04 PM
Quote from: Jacafamala on August 31, 2013, 12:00:06 PM
Me too...I think I forgot how!

Lucky!  :)
"I shall die with weapons in my hands."
-St Therese of Lisieux

Pheo

I'm a little late to the welcome board but...welcome ResRev :toth:
Son, when thou comest to the service of God, stand in justice and in fear, and prepare thy soul for temptation.

OCLittleFlower

Quote from: ResRev on August 31, 2013, 12:38:22 PM
Quote from: OCLittleFlower on August 31, 2013, 12:14:06 PM

Hi, OC! And thank you.

Nope. We decided to keep it a surprise for the big day. That's a new one for me!

Awesome!  I admire people who can wait.  I'm too much of a planner/nester, I think.  :p
-- currently writing a Trad romance entitled Flirting with Sedevacantism --

???? ?? ?????? ????????? ???, ?? ?????.

ResRev

Quote from: Pheo on September 02, 2013, 04:30:44 PM
I'm a little late to the welcome board but...welcome ResRev :toth:
Thanks, Pheo!