Mary's Garden Signup (Woman Only Subforum)

Started by Kaesekopf, July 10, 2014, 05:25:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fleur-de-Lys

Carleendiane

Quote from: maryslittlegarden on April 21, 2016, 01:51:47 PM
Quote from: Carleendiane on April 21, 2016, 09:16:23 AM
Posting. I want to see the woman talk too.

Can we meet in your den?  :):):):):) 

Of course! That's what it's there for! BYO...mmm...contribution.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Penelope

BYO placenta!! J/k... Kinda. I do have pics of my most recent placenta if anyone wants to see... [emoji6][emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kaesekopf

Quote from: Penelope on May 02, 2016, 12:09:30 PM
BYO placenta!! J/k... Kinda. I do have pics of my most recent placenta if anyone wants to see... [emoji6][emoji15]

:vomit: :ack: :wag:
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

maryslittlegarden

I wish I could like this post a million times.  :):):)
For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

Carleendiane

We could have a placental slide show in the "Den", but really, wouldn't this somewhat detract from the ambiance of the place? I'm just sayin. Not sure the men would ever be the same again. But...I  have this adorable sunroom...slides after dark....but this could never get out. No attendee list to leak. Wow! I don't even have a pic to share.

To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Kaesekopf

Quote from: Carleendiane on May 02, 2016, 12:39:02 PM

We could have a placental slide show in the "Den", but really, wouldn't this somewhat detract from the ambiance of the place? I'm just sayin. Not sure the men would ever be the same again. But...I  have this adorable sunroom...slides after dark....but this could never get out. No attendee list to leak. Wow! I don't even have a pic to share.

This is why the Mary's Garden exists!  Go talk placentas in your own space.  Shoo!  Shoo!  :lol:

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Kaesekopf

Fleur-de-Lys

Carleendiane

Really Kaese, your moderator started this most inappropriate conversation :whistling:. I know better. Just don'know enough to NOT go to next level once it stared  :-\  On my way to the "garden" right now....c'mon girls. *geesh*

Kaesekopf

Quote from: Carleendiane on May 02, 2016, 12:56:11 PM
Really Kaese, your moderator started this most inappropriate conversation :whistling:. I know better. Just don'know enough to NOT go to next level once it stared  :-\  On my way to the "garden" right now....c'mon girls. *geesh*

I'd cut her pay, but I don't know how that would change things?...   :lol:

Perpetua

I hope I don't have to see my baby's placenta when the time comes shortly :P

Obrien

Kaesekopf

Miriam_M

Quote from: Kaesekopf on May 02, 2016, 12:16:45 PM

:vomit: :ack: :wag:
Thank you.