;D

Miriam_M

Wrong thread!  Posting reply elsewhere.

Prayerful

Quote from: Elizabeth.2 on October 15, 2020, 05:25:33 PM
The Federalist:
White Supremacist Who Organized Charlottesville Riots Endorses Biden
;D

Dickie Spencer appears to have been a sort of US Federal asset, a planted controlled opposition who led American nationalists into actions which discredited them, is strongly alleged to have battered his wife, now 're-married' to a very young woman. He's lost all clout within the movement he once had, it's not accelerationism, just attention seeking.

The article quotes his tweet from a while back. Why is it a story now, as it's a bit old?

Padre Pio: Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer.

paul14

Greg

QuoteThe FBI seized the laptop and a hard drive through a grand jury subpoena. The subpoena was later published by the New York Post. The bureau has declined to comment.

They seized it?

Or the Laptop repair guy gave it to them?

The FBI have had it for a year and not returned it to its owner?

Does not make sense.
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

Frank

in principio erat Verbum et Verbum erat apud Deum et Deus erat Verbum
hoc erat in principio apud Deum
omnia per ipsum facta sunt et sine ipso factum est nihil quod factum est

Greg

Here is an idea.  If you are not posting news that is less than 4 hours old then don't post it.

Otherwise the thread just gets flooded with news that anyone who cares about the topic already knows.

The Press Secretary getting banned from Twitter happened over 24 hours ago.
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

Greg

Just published

https://nypost.com/2020/10/16/hunter-biden-emails-pics-reveal-wild-life-pained-soul/

Well we can definitely know that they have his laptop because it is full of personal photographs which would be impossible to fake.

I imagine late today or early Saturday we will get the strongest evidence they have to let people absorb it over the weekend.

Frank

https://www.wsj.com/articles/biden-corruption-and-abc-news-11602794575

The Biden influence-peddling racket appears to be much more lucrative than previously reported. The Joe Biden presidential campaign may be changing its story on a Wednesday New York Post report about the family's Ukrainian enrichment project. And now the Post reports on a new trove of documents suggesting that the Biden family was able to collect big money in China just for arranging meetings.

The Post's Emma-Jo Morris and Gabrielle Fonrouge report:

Hunter Biden pursued lucrative deals involving China's largest private energy company — including one that he said would be "interesting for me and my family," emails obtained by The Post show.
One email sent to Biden on May 13, 2017, with the subject line "Expectations," included details of "remuneration packages" for six people involved in an unspecified business venture.
According to the Post, the email suggests that participants were considering reserving 10% of the equity in the deal for "the big guy."

Now who might that be? Don't expect an aggressive pursuit of the answer from most of the press corps, but voters might be curious to know how valuable the Biden name is among some Chinese investors. According to the Post:

in principio erat Verbum et Verbum erat apud Deum et Deus erat Verbum
hoc erat in principio apud Deum
omnia per ipsum facta sunt et sine ipso factum est nihil quod factum est

Elizabeth.2

With former VP Biden as his dad, Hunter's fate is not surprising at all.  It has been the fate of many DC [swamp] kids throughout time.
(up to the minute news here  ;D)

Lynne

https://www.barnhardt.biz/2020/10/16/urgent-warning-about-the-hunter-biden-child-pn-which-is-swiftly-forthcoming/

Urgent warning about the Hunter Biden child p**n which is swiftly forthcoming.
First, let me get out ahead of events, if I may. Hunter Biden didn't commit suicide. And if he did, it was in the "Frank Pentangeli after Tom Hagen's visit" sense.

Folks, CUSTODY OF THE EYES. Things once seen can never be unseen. Visual media is a PRIMARY vector for demonic oppression. Do not look at satanic images. I am not going to.

There's a big difference between reading a simple description of something, and actually looking at it. My advice is, DON'T LOOK, not in the sense of not acknowledging it – we must ALL acknowledge this – but to prevent any demonic entrée through your eyes and visual cortex.
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

Elizabeth.2

Ann Barnhardt is so right.  I'm still freaked from seeing photos of the satanists who defiled the church in Louisiana -do not look.

Greg

You cannot get odds on his "suicide" but if you could, well, I can see how it might help the Biden campaign.

Problem out of the way, sympathy for Father leading to votes.

Greg