SUV attack

Started by MaximGun, November 22, 2021, 05:21:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

james03

Police reported he was not fleeing from police and have charged him with intentional homicide.  Video shows him swerve into the crowd.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

Prayerful

Yes, a BLM thug, but terrorist attacks usually glow. Is there something significant happening soon to need the trial for this to distract people?
Padre Pio: Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer.

GiftOfGod

Quote from: LausTibiChriste on November 22, 2021, 02:49:32 PM
Quote from: GiftOfGod on November 22, 2021, 02:45:31 PM
I don't think this is terrorism or anti-white. This is purely a dumb criminal (wife beater, apparently) that is impulsive and unable to realize that in trying to flee the police that recklessly, he will kill people and go to prison for years. I think there's a genetic basis to this because I have seen too many police videos of certain people (think "ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez' favorite people) who decide to flee or fight (including with a gun) to avoid arrest or even a citation for relatively minor crimes.

You are literally a faggot. And I ain't speaking French for bassoons
Projection, navyboy.

Quote from: MaximGun on November 22, 2021, 03:27:14 PM
So a black guy decides to flee the police a few days after, in a town in the same state and it is not related to the Rittenhouse trial?

The perp is a BLM marxist rapper too who has rapped songs about Malcolm X.

It seems unlikely anyone drives through 40 people to escape the police.  Nobody is that stupid.  Clearly a deliberate act of murder given the timing.

You would have to be a liar to believe anything else.
You're assuming that it's connected when there is not a shred of evidence to suggest it. Correlation does not equal causation. Are you going to blame every black murder of whites in the state of Wisconsin on the reaction to the Rittenhouse trial? Why would a BLM marxist rapper be upset about another BLM supporter (Rittenhouse) getting acquitted?

Quote from: james03 on November 22, 2021, 04:04:10 PM
Police reported he was not fleeing from police and have charged him with intentional homicide.  Video shows him swerve into the crowd.
Check your sources. I have read from multiple sources that the driver was fleeing the scene of a crime that the police were responding to.
Quote from: Maximilian on December 30, 2021, 11:15:48 AM
Quote from: Goldfinch on December 30, 2021, 10:36:10 AM
Quote from: Innocent Smith on December 30, 2021, 10:25:55 AM
If attending Mass, the ordinary form as celebrated everyday around the world be sinful, then the Church no longer exists. Period.
Rather, if the NOM were the lex credendi of the Church, then the Church would no longer exist. However, the true mass and the true sacraments still exist and will hold the candle of faith until Our Lord steps in to restore His Bride to her glory.
We could compare ourselves to the Catholics in England at the time of the Reformation. Was it sinful for them to attend Cranmer's service?
We have to remind ourselves that all the machinery of the "Church" continued in place. They had priests, bishops, churches, cathedrals. But all of them were using the new "Book of Common Prayer" instead of the Catholic Mass. Ordinary lay people could see with their own eyes an enormous entity that called itself the "Church," but did the true Church still exist in that situation? Meanwhile, in small hiding places in certain homes were a handful of true priests offering the true Mass at the risk of imprisonment, torture and death.

lauermar

The guy had a rap sheet a mile long with many different offenses. He committed the crime just days after being released on $1000 bail. Fox News said there's a sex offender warrant for his arrest in Nevada. Fox had the courage to rightfully call him a suspect while other wishy washy media outlets call him a person of interest.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/11/22/us/driver-parade-crash-suspect.html

In my opinion, this female is worse than the driver. Nobody would have wished "bad karma" on Waukesha citizens. They are 54 miles NW of Kenosha and not even involved with Rittenhouse. She'd better be careful what she wishes for. That pagan karma crap she quotes also teaches what goes around comes around.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/breaking/ct-dupage-county-democrat-mary-lemanski-twitter-waukesha-20211122-4msgxxirpnb27blxuycxzxyfny-story.html
"I am not a pessimist. I am not an optimist. I am a realist." Father Malachi Martin (1921-1999)

lauermar

Beginning to wish Kyle had gone to that parade with his gun. I never thought I'd feel that way.
"I am not a pessimist. I am not an optimist. I am a realist." Father Malachi Martin (1921-1999)

GiftOfGod

Quote from: lauermar on November 22, 2021, 06:41:08 PM
Beginning to wish Kyle had gone to that parade with his gun. I never thought I'd feel that way.
How about wishing that the police were there?
If attending Mass, the ordinary form as celebrated everyday around the world be sinful, then the Church no longer exists. Period.
Rather, if the NOM were the lex credendi of the Church, then the Church would no longer exist. However, the true mass and the true sacraments still exist and will hold the candle of faith until Our Lord steps in to restore His Bride to her glory.
We could compare ourselves to the Catholics in England at the time of the Reformation. Was it sinful for them to attend Cranmer's service?
We have to remind ourselves that all the machinery of the "Church" continued in place. They had priests, bishops, churches, cathedrals. But all of them were using the new "Book of Common Prayer" instead of the Catholic Mass. Ordinary lay people could see with their own eyes an enormous entity that called itself the "Church," but did the true Church still exist in that situation? Meanwhile, in small hiding places in certain homes were a handful of true priests offering the true Mass at the risk of imprisonment, torture and death.

lauermar

Police were there but unfortunately they were told to hold back.

This statement by Kyle is confusing. Why would Kyle have gone to defend property being destroyed by blm/antifa if he supports them? It also doesn't square with testimony that he had friends on the alt-right who were involved in proud boys gatherings. Did he say this to mollify his leftist haters?

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/kyle-rittenhouse-claims-supports-black-lives-matter-tucker-carlson-int-rcna6311

GiftOfGod

Quote from: lauermar on November 22, 2021, 06:59:08 PM
They were there but unfortunately told to stand down.
I don't believe it. It could have been much worse if the driver was a terrorist that drive straight down the middle (like in Nice, France) instead of driving down the sides. It's hard to believe that the police wouldn't try to stop it.

lauermar

They did. I was watching other videos by men in the streets. In one you can see and hear police shooting the SUV. They broke his rear window. I saw some cops running towards the injured and others in pursuit.

Before the incident, I saw a man in police uniform marching behind the marchers.

The reason the SUV drove zigzag was to hit more walkers and avoid hitting cars in the parade which would impede his progress.

ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez

Quote from: lauermar on November 22, 2021, 06:41:08 PM

Well, I never thought I'd like one of your posts, but here we are.
this page left intentionally blank

lauermar

I saw Kyle on Tucker. He said he went there to clean graffiti initially. It must have gotten too heated there and must have gone back for the gun. He also turned himself in to Antioch,  IL police. That wasn't widely reported and it makes a difference. It says something good about his character.

james03

QuoteThis statement by Kyle is confusing. Why would Kyle have gone to defend property being destroyed by blm/antifa if he supports them?
Try this.  There is a difference between protestors peacefully marching and chanting and jew funded rioters who are burning down the city.  Kyle supported the former and opposed the latter.

QuoteIt also doesn't square with testimony that he had friends on the alt-right who were involved in proud boys gatherings. Did he say this to mollify his leftist haters?
You don't know a thing about the proud boys.  They are not "alt-right" by the current definition.  Their leader is a latino dude.  Don't be a sheep and believe the media.  They started as a pro-masculine movement and transformed when antifa started rioting, into a defense force that protects their towns from the attacks.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez

Quote from: james03 on November 22, 2021, 08:39:44 PM
QuoteIt also doesn't square with testimony that he had friends on the alt-right who were involved in proud boys gatherings. Did he say this to mollify his leftist haters?
You don't know a thing about the proud boys.  They are not "alt-right" by the current definition.  Their leader is a latino dude.  Don't be a sheep and believe the media.  They started as a pro-masculine movement and transformed when antifa started rioting, into a defense force that protects their towns from the attacks.

I got into an argument once because someone referred to the Proud Boys as a "white supremacist" group.

I asked what kind of white supremacist would have a Latino as his leader.
this page left intentionally blank

lauermar

Proud boys don't appear to be leftist; they appear to be right wing:  https://www.adl.org/proudboys

They have had a re-branding of their image:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proud_Boys

Interesting guy:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enrique_Tarrio

Just because someone is Brown, Black, Hispanic, Asian or White, doesn't mean he or she can't hold prideful views. La Raza has some members that believe in Hispanic supremacy over other races. Many whites on the left have very racist views. Critical Race Theory is a racist philosophy.

james03

ADL?  Why would you post something from those Christ haters?