Little Known Quote from Sister Lucia of Fatima

Started by King Wenceslas, March 08, 2018, 12:45:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King Wenceslas

Quote from: Gerard on March 11, 2018, 09:45:23 AM
Did the Blessed Mother give a threat concerning Juan Diego and the Bishop?  "If the Shrine is not built, there will be raids upon the city, disease will run rampant, souls will go to Hell and the Bishop will suffer much!" 

The poison pill of Fatima is the threat against the Pope.  "Do this.. or else."

And this is the papacy we're discussing.  The only, single office in the entire world established and given authority by God Himself.  Supremacy is given to the Pope. 

It's out of character for the BVM to usurp papal authority.  It's not possible that Our Lord reneges on His handing of the Keys to Peter.  He has sent the Paraclete.

The Head of the Church becomes the apparition.  Not the Pope with the assurances of the Holy Ghost. 

This is the new hierarchy according to Fatima:

God tells the apparition.  The apparition tells the seer.  The seer tells the Pope and the Pope does what he's told. 

The promises are all temporal and political based on fear of avoiding a series of calamities that have not happened. 

Add to that the weirdness of the Angel of Fatima giving communion, the "visions" of Hell given to the children. 

The more you dig in, the worse Fatima actually gets.

Enjoy your abortion and sodomite marriage along with your bashing of Fatima.

Anyone who bashes the most holy Virgin publicly like you do will pay for it in the end.

St.Justin

Did the Blessed Mother give a threat concerning Juan Diego and the Bishop?  "If the Shrine is not built, there will be raids upon the city, disease will run rampant, souls will go to Hell and the Bishop will suffer much!" 

And this is the papacy we're discussing.  The only, single office in the entire world established and given authority by God Himself.  Supremacy is given to the Pope. 

It's out of character for the BVM to usurp papal authority.  It's not possible that Our Lord reneges on His handing of the Keys to Peter.  He has sent the Paraclete.

The Head of the Church becomes the apparition.  Not the Pope with the assurances of the Holy Ghost. 

God tells the apparition.  The apparition tells the seer.  The seer tells the Pope and the Pope does what he's told. 

The promises are all temporal and political based on fear of avoiding a series of calamities that have not happened. 

Add to that the weirdness of the Angel of Fatima giving communion, the "visions" of Hell given to the children. 

You never heard of st catherine of siena, apparently??

Livenotonevil

Quote from: abc123 on March 09, 2018, 06:28:59 PM
Quote from: King Wenceslas on March 08, 2018, 12:45:37 PM
http://traditioninaction.org/HotTopics/g15htFatimaPoupard.htm

Little known quote from Sister Lucia:

QuoteAlso, Sister Lucia told Fr. Joachim Maria Alonso, the official historian of Fatima, in a little known response:

"The final triumph of Mary's Heart is certain, and it will be definitive. But it will take place 'in the end,' that is to say, after a terrible purification of sinful mankind in a baptism of fire, blood and tears"

This devastating statement of Sister Lucia does not take much imagination to perceive. The Consecration will be made AFTER a chastisement, possibly a nuclear holocaust.

When the Consecration is made, the blessings will be the Triumph of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, with the conversion of Russia to Catholicism and a period of Christlike peace. However, the chastisement will be a time of overwhelming horror, probably with the large portion of mankind destroyed and an increase in the population of Hell, thanks to the disobedience of the Vicars of Christ!

So, if this is true, the great chastisement first (natural calamities, wars, fire from sky (Akita)), consecration next, and then the conversion of Russia. Wow!

Have never heard of this EVER!

So which brand of Roman catholicism will Russia convert to? Will it be Novus Ordoism? Sedevacantism? SSPX R&R style catholicism?

I guess my real question is: why on Earth would Russia ever abandon the Orthodox Faith for the religion headed by Francis or some splinter traditional sect?

I would soon join a vagante or Old Calendar Orthodox group than I would commune with the current Roman Catholic Church under Francis.
May God forgive me for my consistent sins of the flesh and any blasphemous and carnal desire, as well as forgive me whenever I act prideful, against the desire of my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, to be a Temple of the Holy Spirit.

martin88nyc

Quote from: Livenotonevil on March 12, 2018, 03:02:05 PM

QuoteAlso, Sister Lucia told Fr. Joachim Maria Alonso, the official historian of Fatima, in a little known response:

"The final triumph of Mary's Heart is certain, and it will be definitive. But it will take place 'in the end,' that is to say, after a terrible purification of sinful mankind in a baptism of fire, blood and tears"

This devastating statement of Sister Lucia does not take much imagination to perceive. The Consecration will be made AFTER a chastisement, possibly a nuclear holocaust.

When the Consecration is made, the blessings will be the Triumph of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, with the conversion of Russia to Catholicism and a period of Christlike peace. However, the chastisement will be a time of overwhelming horror, probably with the large portion of mankind destroyed and an increase in the population of Hell, thanks to the disobedience of the Vicars of Christ!

So, if this is true, the great chastisement first (natural calamities, wars, fire from sky (Akita)), consecration next, and then the conversion of Russia. Wow!

So which brand of Roman catholicism will Russia convert to? Will it be Novus Ordoism? Sedevacantism? SSPX R&R style catholicism?

I guess my real question is: why on Earth would Russia ever abandon the Orthodox Faith for the religion headed by Francis or some splinter traditional sect?

I would soon join a vagante or Old Calendar Orthodox group than I would commune with the current Roman Catholic Church under Francis.
why? because your vision of the earthly Church is that of paradise? The Church is full of sinners. It is holy in its saints an the fact that Jesus Christ the King established it. If you are looking for a perfect Church on earth then you will never find it. The purity and holiness of the Church is known from its doctrine and saints, people will be people.
"These things I have spoken to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you shall have distress: but have confidence, I have overcome the world." John 16:33

martin88nyc

QuoteYou never heard of st catherine of siena, apparently??
Thank you St. Justin. I was for a second having second thoughts. I sometimes wonder if I wouldn't be better off staying off certain discussions.  ;)
"These things I have spoken to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you shall have distress: but have confidence, I have overcome the world." John 16:33

Climacus

What's wrong with Old Calendar groups?  Did you know the new calendar was condemned numerous times?  In fact, the new calendar was universally rejected by Orthodox Christians until 1923.  Seeing as a Freemason (Melitious IV) forced the new calendar upon the Greeks, you ought to withhold such opinions.
Patriarch Meletius was a Freemason of the 33rd degree,[3] a member of the Armonia lodge.[4]   

abc123

Quote from: martin88nyc on March 12, 2018, 04:11:52 PM

why? because your vision of the earthly Church is that of paradise? The Church is full of sinners. It is holy in its saints an the fact that Jesus Christ the King established it. If you are looking for a perfect Church on earth then you will never find it. The purity and holiness of the Church is known from its doctrine and saints, people will be people.

The personal holiness, or lack thereof, has nothing to do with the matter at hand. What matters is continuity of faith and practice.

Gerard

Quote from: St.Justin on March 12, 2018, 01:53:33 PM

Yes. I've heard of St. Catherine of Siena.  What's your point?  Make your case.

Gerard

Quote from: King Wenceslas on March 12, 2018, 01:01:11 PM

Enjoy your abortion and sodomite marriage along with your bashing of Fatima.

Anyone who bashes the most holy Virgin publicly like you do will pay for it in the end.

This is the example devotion to Fatima ultimately inculcates? 

It seems you have to resort to lying in order to come up with a response and vent your demonically inspired hatred.

I take it as proof that I'm right.  That foul calumny is obviously a demon railing against the truth exposed and using you to attack it. 

Oh, And I'm a better defender of the Blessed Virgin Mary than you will ever be with your current attitude.   

Step up and prove me wrong with a real argument based on facts instead of a coward's attack. 

St.Justin

Quote from: Gerard on March 12, 2018, 07:41:56 PM
Quote from: St.Justin on March 12, 2018, 01:53:33 PM

Yes. I've heard of St. Catherine of Siena.  What's your point?  Make your case.

Best I can recall she wasn't hesitant to tell the Pope what to do and tell him when he was wrong. What could be wrong with the Blessed Mother doing the same thing?

Gerard

Quote from: St.Justin on March 12, 2018, 08:25:39 PM

Best I can recall she wasn't hesitant to tell the Pope what to do and tell him when he was wrong. What could be wrong with the Blessed Mother doing the same thing?

Was she claiming to be speaking directly for Jesus Christ and passing along new marching orders for the Pope?

She persuaded the Pope to fulfill his own private vow to  return to Rome and not be intimidated by Cardinals and Kings.  She didn't order him to do anything under threat of disaster and personal suffering. 

She didn't make any threats to the Pope along the lines of "I want you to do this...and if you do it,...I'll do that for you.  But  if you don't do what I say, you are going to personally suffer and death and destruction will be the order of the day."

Heinrich

All this from the guy who does not pray the Rosary. Yeah, you got cred. ::)
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

Reader

Quote from: Gerard on March 12, 2018, 09:16:40 PM
Quote from: St.Justin on March 12, 2018, 08:25:39 PM

Was she claiming to be speaking directly for Jesus Christ and passing along new marching orders for the Pope?

She persuaded the Pope to fulfill his own private vow to  return to Rome and not be intimidated by Cardinals and Kings.  She didn't order him to do anything under threat of disaster and personal suffering. 

She didn't make any threats to the Pope along the lines of "I want you to do this...and if you do it,...I'll do that for you.  But  if you don't do what I say, you are going to personally suffer and death and destruction will be the order of the day."

I see this particular Fatima message as more of a situation where the world had already earned its imminent punishment for sin and was being offered an opportunity to avoid some of it.

Greg

There are no prophecies about a Russian Leader with a steely gaze, rising up from nowhere and threating the UK with nuclear fire are there?

Nah, that wouldn't be cryptic enough.
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

Gerard

Quote from: Heinrich on March 13, 2018, 03:52:58 PM
All this from the guy who does not pray the Rosary. Yeah, you got cred. ::)

Another straw man.  The fruit of your rosary "praying" obviously. 

Do you think the BVM is happy that you lie and calumniate?

The very fact that you behave that way should give you pause about what is clearly wrong in your spiritual development. 

But putting all of that aside, do you have an argument based on facts and reason or do you think raw hatred is a sufficient substitute?