Goodbye

Started by dellery, June 05, 2022, 03:53:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heinrich

He's gone now. Sad he can't read some wise words from some fine people here on this here post thread.
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

Xavier

Rough Day, Dellery?

I will pray for you. Btw, Bible says, we shouldn't hate anyone, above all other Traditional Catholics. But I hope you find Peace. Everyone has their struggles, and most Trads, imho, are just trying to keep the Faith and strive after sanctity, as we all should do. May Jesus and Mary keep you close to Their Holy Hearts and guide you, both in this life, and then to Eternity hereafter. God Bless.
Bible verses on walking blamelessly with God, after being forgiven from our former sins. Some verses here: https://dailyverses.net/blameless

"[2] He that walketh without blemish, and worketh justice:[3] He that speaketh truth in his heart, who hath not used deceit in his tongue: Nor hath done evil to his neighbour: nor taken up a reproach against his neighbours.(Psalm 14)

"[2] For in many things we all offend. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man."(James 3)

"[14] And do ye all things without murmurings and hesitations; [15] That you may be blameless, and sincere children of God, without reproof, in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation; among whom you shine as lights in the world." (Phil 2:14-15)

clau clau

Father time has an undefeated record.

But when he's dumb and no more here,
Nineteen hundred years or near,
Clau-Clau-Claudius shall speak clear.
(https://completeandunabridged.blogspot.com/2009/06/i-claudius.html)

dellery

Quote from: Kaesekopf on June 05, 2022, 11:23:49 AM
This isn't his first rambunctious farewell post. [emoji38]

That's because for as much as I find internet Trads to be pathetic and extremely irritating it's difficult to walk away from years of posting (even though I try to burn the bridge back) and I doubt there are many Admins that will be as generous with my ways as you have been.

I stand by what I wrote though and need to stop exposing myself Trad stupidity so much.

It also seems proper to let it be known how pathetic most Trads are. The ones who are not this way will know I'm not talking about them.

Anyhow, if you can't see that Trads don't even have a fraction of the devotion as queers do their cause, and don't think there's something very wrong with a situation in which a bunch of queers care more about codifying gay butt-sex that Catholics do advancing their Faith, you're blind.
I live a very stressful life and dealing with Trads is an act of charity that is getting harder and harder to stomach, in fact I can't take it anymore as Westerners are the fakest people on Earth.

Looking through the comments in this thread it looks like my words hit their mark and offended mostly the right kinds of people.

It's so funny that people who live and die by Christian principles are just an abstraction to Trads who think sharing Brother Nathiel type videos are what a man does.

Shrivel up and seethe, nerds.  ;D

Blessed are those who plant trees under whose shade they will never sit.

The closer you get to life the better death will be; the closer you get to death the better life will be.

Nous Defions
St. Phillip Neri, pray for us.

dellery

You all wonder why Pope Francis thinks we're a total joke too, but he's cunning enough to recognize a bunch of impotent wimps when he sees them, and this is why he's been able to wreck the Church with virtual impunity.

Keep convincing yourselves that you're "fighting" the system though, as it relies on dupes, like most Trads, to keep itself going.

The closer you get to life the better death will be; the closer you get to death the better life will be.

Nous Defions

Julio

Much as I am fit to fight but we can't be zealots  ;)

MaximGun

Haven't you left yet, junkie?

You are addicted to this forum.  Junkie boy.

Dope, booze, forums.

Weak minded.

Leave.  Go on, be a man!

dellery

Quote from: MaximGun on June 06, 2022, 11:46:34 PM
Haven't you left yet, junkie?

You are addicted to this forum.  Junkie boy.

Dope, booze, forums.

Weak minded.

Leave.  Go on, be a man!

Says the guy with multiple usernames. You've already posted in this thread as Clau Clau and MaximGun, you gonna get in here and post as Larry, Frank, and Greg, too?? Why not get a conversation going with yourself?

Nous Defions

clau clau

Father time has an undefeated record.

But when he's dumb and no more here,
Nineteen hundred years or near,
Clau-Clau-Claudius shall speak clear.
(https://completeandunabridged.blogspot.com/2009/06/i-claudius.html)

dellery

Quote from: Julio on June 06, 2022, 10:05:25 PM
Much as I am fit to fight but we can't be zealots  ;)

Well, a lot of Trads go around bragging about being the last Catholics and recounting stories of Lepanto and the Miracle of the Vistula and other such cringe inducing nonsense.

The last straw for me was in seeing Traditionalists priests thinking there's not much wrong with filling people's heads with fighting talk and then getting them to sit on their hands for eternity.

It's really starting to look like "Tradition" is just a pacifier given to Trads to make us shut up and accept incoming atrocities with docility.

Pope Francis has decimated the Church right in the face of a Traditionalist opposition that did nothing but grow and grow in the last decade and still remained completely ineffectual at doing anything to stop him.
Francis knew he could run roughshod over a bunch of posers and internet dwellers that can be easily distracted with talking head Youtube rants.

Nous Defions

diaduit

ah shut up already....we get it, you can't stand trads....not mad on most of them myself....move on then....but don't attack Lepanto and Our Lady's miracles....there is a line.

dellery

Quote from: clau clau on June 07, 2022, 03:25:45 AM
Are you still here ?

For the time being, Greg, but this is "goodbye".  I do like where this thread is going right now though.

You sure you don't want to get in here and post under your other usernames?
Let Frank and Larry come in here and insecurely attempt to offend me too.  ;D

Nous Defions

dellery

Quote from: diaduit on June 07, 2022, 03:37:53 AM
ah shut up already....we get it, you can't stand trads....not mad on most of them myself....move on then....but don't attack Lepanto and Our Lady's miracles....there is a line.

What I meant by that is that to talk about the battles of Lepanto and Warsaw, as an effeminate, ineffectual, Trad, is ridiculous and cringe inducing, not the battles themselves.

Nous Defions

Mono no aware

Quote from: dellery on June 07, 2022, 03:44:18 AM
You sure you don't want to get in here and post under your other usernames?
Let Frank and Larry come in here and insecurely attempt to offend me too.

Just a random interjection here, dellery, but how is it you've come to think the Larry account is a sock puppet of the forum user Greg?  I like them both, but they look very different to me.  Larry is an American cinephile, whereas Greg is a poetic Briton.  If Greg is Larry (or Larry is Greg), then that person would be putting a lot of effort into crafting an alternate persona, all the way down to the variations in regional spelling.  Occam's razor would suggest two separate persons.

Heinrich

Quote from: clau clau on June 06, 2022, 03:17:19 PM
[yt][/yt]

I wonder, how much reefer did that hepcat on the percs consume?

Furthermore, to the OP, Dellery, please give some examples of what you have done corporally for us to model. You appear to have a delusion of being a top tier military operator with ninja like video game skills, but not once have you shared an anecdote. Greg, whom I have met, has shared some of his battles and sacrifices.
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.