Chat room is now dead

Started by Kaesekopf, February 06, 2013, 07:12:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Melkor

Dropped in yesterday. It was a great time; consider dropping in once in a while.
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost.

"Am I not here, I who am your mother?" Mary to Juan Diego

"Let a man walk ten miles steadily on a hot summer's day along a dusty English road, and he will soon discover why beer was invented." G.K. Chesterton

"Blessed are they that hunger and thirst after justice: for they shall have their fill." Jesus Christ

Jacob

Some folks are in the Chat Room.  Come on in and sit a spell.
"Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time."
--Neal Stephenson

The Curt Jester

Five people in chat.  That's only two less than registered users reading the forum.  Don't miss out!
The royal feast was done; the King
Sought some new sport to banish care,
And to his jester cried: "Sir Fool,
Kneel now, and make for us a prayer!"

The jester doffed his cap and bells,
And stood the mocking court before;
They could not see the bitter smile
Behind the painted grin he wore.

He bowed his head, and bent his knee
Upon the Monarch's silken stool;
His pleading voice arose: "O Lord,
Be merciful to me, a fool!"

Jacob

Time to spend some time in the Chat Room.
"Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time."
--Neal Stephenson

Jacob

--Neal Stephenson

Melkor

"Let a man walk ten miles steadily on a hot summer's day along a dusty English road, and he will soon discover why beer was invented." G.K. Chesterton

"Blessed are they that hunger and thirst after justice: for they shall have their fill." Jesus Christ

Melkor

Been awhile since I seen anyone in chat! ;) :cheeseheadbeer:

Melkor

Melkor

Join the chat; it's easy. No one has been there in along time.

The Curt Jester

I've dropped by a couple times, but I'm been busy with other things of late.

Melkor

Chat party Friday! Come chill out with other SD'ers and break the ice! Comment below for convenient times and I will see what works best for the majority!

LausTibiChriste

I'm in there now for a little bit
Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

The Curt Jester

Odds are I couldn't make it until around 10:30 - 11:00 CST on Friday night.  Any time earlier wouldn't be possible.

Christe Eleison

Quote from: Melkor on September 28, 2021, 08:05:21 PM
Chat party Friday! Come chill out with other SD'ers and break the ice! Comment below for convenient times and I will see what works best for the majority!

Awesome! :thumbsup: Thanks, MELKOR!

Please send an invite via private message to Ragnarok, Jacob, LAUS, etc. & any other person you can think of. I will try to do the same. Because a lot of times people do not read the posts in the upper part of the forum for a couple of days. Not sure.

But do not get discouraged, if a lot of people do not show up, because it is
the 1st Friday of the Month, and some people attend Church all night,
especially when it is followed by the 1st Saturday of the month. 1st Friday Devotion to the Sacred Heart of Jesus & 1st Saturday Devotion
to the Immaculate Heart of Mary.

God Bless you, MELKOR!!

:pray2:

Jacob

I'll log in.  Someone send me a pm during the day to remind me?
--Neal Stephenson