You're only a conspiracy theorist until Project Veritas gets documents.

Started by MaximGun, January 10, 2022, 11:57:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaximGun

Project Veritas publishes unclassified letter hidden on a classified drive.

james03

"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

King Wenceslas

Men with power rule over men without power. It is just the nature of the way power is wielded.

Lying by the unelected bureaucrats (the deep state) is totally justified in their minds for the proper functioning of the state.

The little person is nothing more than a pawn to be sacrificed for the overall good of the nation.

crossingtherubicon

This poor sap Fauci doesnt realize he is being setup as the fall man for this entire ordeal, especially if things go south with bad vaccine reactions.  He is also getting incredibly arrogant calling a senator a moron on a hot mic this morning, then using the Lords name in vain[which is a sure sign of damnation if the person is left unrepentant].  I have seen this play out before too many times, pride cometh before the fall.

Elizabeth.2

Thanks for the analysis.  It is only pain-shopping if I look at this stuff at present.

Lynne

Quote from: revival2029 on January 11, 2022, 02:40:56 PM
This poor sap Fauci doesnt realize he is being setup as the fall man for this entire ordeal, especially if things go south with bad vaccine reactions.  He is also getting incredibly arrogant calling a senator a moron on a hot mic this morning, then using the Lords name in vain[which is a sure sign of damnation if the person is left unrepentant].  I have seen this play out before too many times, pride cometh before the fall.

He's many things but not a sap.

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/jfk-jr-why-i-wrote-the-real-anthony-fauci/

EDITOR'S NOTE: Below is an excerpt from "The Real Anthony Fauci: Bill Gates, Big Pharma, and the Global War on Democracy and Public Health," the new runaway bestseller by Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., chairman and chief legal counsel for Children's Health Defense.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
While some Republicans bridled warily at Dr. Fauci's accumulating power and seemingly arbitrary pronouncements, the alchemies of political tribalism and the relentlessly stoked terror of COVID-19 persuaded spellbound Democrats to close their eyes to the damning evidence that his COVID-19 policies were a catastrophic and dangerous failure.

As an advocate for public health, robust science and independent regulatory agencies — free from corruption and financial entanglements with Pharma — I have battled Dr. Fauci for many years.

I know him personally, and my impression of him is very different from my fellow Democrats, who first encountered him as the polished, humble, earnest, endearing and long-suffering star of the televised White House COVID press conferences.

Dr. Fauci played a historic role as the leading architect of "agency capture" — the corporate seizure of America's public health agencies by the pharmaceutical industry.

Lamentably, Dr. Fauci's failure to achieve public health goals during the COVID pandemic are not anomalous errors, but consistent with a recurrent pattern of sacrificing public health and safety on the altar of pharmaceutical profits and self-interest. He consistently prioritized pharmaceutical industry profits over public health.

Dr. Fauci's malefactions detailed in this volume include his crimes against the hundreds of Black and Hispanic orphan and foster children whom he subjected to cruel and deadly medical experiments and his role, with Bill Gates, in transforming hundreds of thousands of Africans into lab rats for low-cost clinical trials of dangerous experimental drugs that, once approved, remain financially out of reach for most Africans.

You will learn how Dr. Fauci and Mr. Gates have turned the African continent into a dumping ground for expired, dangerous and ineffective drugs, many of them discontinued for safety reasons in the U.S. and Europe.

You will read how Dr. Fauci's strange fascination with, and generous investments in, so-called "gain of function" experiments to engineer pandemic superbugs, give rise to the ironic possibility that Dr. Fauci may have played a role in triggering the global contagion that two U.S. presidents entrusted him to manage.

You will also read about his two-decade strategy of promoting false pandemics as a scheme for promoting novel vaccines, drugs and Pharma profits.

You will learn of his actions to conceal widespread contamination in blood and vaccines, his destructive vendettas against scientists who challenge the Pharma paradigm, his deliberate sabotaging of patent-expired remedies against infectious diseases, from HIV to COVID-19, to grease the skids for less effective, but more profitable, remedies.

You will learn of the grotesque body counts that have accumulated in the wake of his cold-blooded focus on industry profits over public health.

All his strategies during COVID — falsifying science to bring dangerous and ineffective drugs to market, suppressing and sabotaging competitive products that have lower profit margins even if the cost is prolonging pandemics and losing thousands of lives — all of these share a common purpose: the myopic devotion to Pharma.

This book will show you that Tony Fauci does not do public health; he is a businessman, who has used his office to enrich his pharmaceutical partners and expand the reach of influence that has made him the most powerful — and despotic — doctor in human history.

For some readers, reaching that conclusion will require crossing some new bridges. Many readers, however, intuitively know the real Anthony Fauci, and need only to see the facts illuminated and organized.

I wrote this book so that Americans — both Democrat and Republican — can understand Dr. Fauci's pernicious role in allowing pharmaceutical companies to dominate our government and subvert our democracy, and to chronicle the key role Dr. Fauci has played in the current coup d'e?tat against democracy.
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

Tennessean

Quote from: King Wenceslas on January 11, 2022, 02:30:44 PM

Men with power rule over men without power. It is just the nature of the way power is wielded.

Lying by the unelected bureaucrats (the deep state) is totally justified in their minds for the proper functioning of the state.

The little person is nothing more than a pawn to be sacrificed for the overall good of the nation their own position in the rat race.
Quote from: Lynne on January 12, 2022, 04:55:05 PMHe's many things but not a sap.
I don't know. Maybe he isn't a sap, but he is utterly disposable.

TradGranny

Fauci Testimony Under Oath Contradicted by Military Documents on Gain of Function

For direct links to documents see
https://www.projectveritas.com/news/military-documents-about-gain-of-function-contradict-fauci-testimony-under/

Military documents state that EcoHealth Alliance approached DARPA in March 2018 seeking funding to conduct gain of function research of bat borne coronaviruses. The proposal, named Project Defuse, was rejected by DARPA over safety concerns and the notion that it violates the gain of function research moratorium.

The main report regarding the EcoHealth Alliance proposal leaked on the internet a couple of months ago, it has remained unverified until now. Project Veritas has obtained a separate report to the Inspector General of the Department of Defense, written by U.S. Marine Corp Major, Joseph Murphy, a former DARPA Fellow.

"The proposal does not mention or assess potential risks of Gain of Function (GoF) research," a direct quote from the DARPA rejection letter.

Project Veritas reached out to DARPA for comment regarding the hidden documents and spoke with the Chief of Communications, Jared Adams, who said, "It doesn't sound normal to me," when asked about the way the documents were buried.

[WASHINGTON, D.C. – Jan. 10, 2022] Project Veritas has obtained startling never-before-seen documents regarding the origins of COVID-19, gain of function research, vaccines, potential treatments which have been suppressed, and the government's effort to conceal all of this.

The documents in question stem from a report at the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency, better known as DARPA, which were hidden in a top secret shared drive.

DARPA is an agency under the U.S. Department of Defense in charge of facilitating research in technology with potential military applications.

Project Veritas has obtained a separate report to the Inspector General of the Department of Defense written by U.S. Marine Corp Major, Joseph Murphy, a former DARPA Fellow.

The report states that EcoHealth Alliance approached DARPA in March 2018, seeking funding to conduct gain of function research of bat borne coronaviruses. The proposal, named Project Defuse, was rejected by DARPA over safety concerns and the notion that it violates the basis gain of function research moratorium.

According to the documents, NAIAD, under the direction of Dr. Fauci, went ahead with the research in Wuhan, China and at several sites across the U.S.

Dr. Fauci has repeatedly maintained, under oath, that the NIH and NAIAD have not been involved in gain of function research with the EcoHealth Alliance program. But according to the documents obtained by Project Veritas which outline why EcoHealth Alliance's proposal was rejected, DARPA certainly classified the research as gain of function.

"The proposal does not mention or assess potential risks of Gain of Function (GoF) research," a direct quote from the DARPA rejection letter.

Major Murphy's report goes on to detail great concern over the COVID-19 gain of function program, the concealment of documents, the suppression of potential curatives, like Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine, and the mRNA vaccines.

Project Veritas reached out to DARPA for comment regarding the hidden documents and spoke with the Chief of Communications, Jared Adams, who said, "It doesn't sound normal to me," when asked about the way the documents were shrouded in secrecy. "If something resides in a classified setting, then it should be appropriately marked," Adams said. "I'm not at all familiar with unmarked documents that reside in a classified space, no."

In a video breaking this story published on Monday night, Project Veritas CEO, James O'Keefe, asked a foundational question to DARPA:

"Who at DARPA made the decision to bury the original report? They could have raised red flags to the Pentagon, the White House, or Congress, which may have prevented this entire pandemic that has led to the deaths of 5.4 million people worldwide and caused much pain and suffering to many millions more."

Dr. Anthony Fauci has not yet responded to a request for comment on this story.
READ THE DOCUMENTS

DRASTIC Summary of EcoHealth's DEFUSE Grant Proposal

EcoHealth Alliance Executive Summary of DEFUSE

EcoHealth's full DEFUSE grant proposal to DARPA

DARPA agency PREEMPT project grant solicitation announcement

US Marine Corps Major Joseph Murphy's Analysis Report to Inspector General of DOD and internal Marine Corps email

About Project Veritas

James O'Keefe established Project Veritas in 2010 as a non-profit journalism enterprise to continue his undercover reporting work. Today, Project Veritas investigates and exposes corruption, dishonesty, self-dealing, waste, fraud, and other misconduct in both public and private institutions to achieve a more ethical and transparent society and to engage in litigation to: protect, defend and expand human and civil rights secured by law, specifically First Amendment rights including promoting the free exchange of ideas in a digital world; combat and defeat censorship of any ideology; promote truthful reporting; and defend freedom of speech and association issues including the right to anonymity. O'Keefe serves as the CEO and Chairman of the Board so that he can continue to lead and teach his fellow journalists, as well as protect and nurture the Project Veritas culture. 

https://www.projectveritas.com/news/military-documents-about-gain-of-function-contradict-fauci-testimony-under/
To have courage for whatever comes in life - everything lies in that.
Saint Teresa of Avila