4:00 AM Post

Started by TerrorDæmonum, January 03, 2013, 02:54:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Francisco Suárez

Kaesekopf

I don't want to go to bed?... 
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

kayla_veronica

Starting new shift today. It's 4:30 now....got up at 4! Off to work soon.  :o
May the most holy, most sacred, most adorable,
most incomprehensible and ineffable Name of God
be forever praised, blessed, loved, adored
and glorified in Heaven, on earth,
and under the earth,
by all the creatures of God,
and by the Sacred Heart of Our Lord Jesus Christ,
in the Most Holy Sacrament of the Altar.
Amen.

Patriarch

Have mercy upon me, O God, according to Thy great mercy . . . "
— Psalm 50, 3.

tmw89

This thread again... hmmm...
Quote from: Bishop WilliamsonThe "promise to respect" as Church law the New Code of Canon Law is to respect a number of supposed laws directly contrary to Church doctrine.

---

http://tradblogs.blogspot.com

NOW OPEN:  A new Trad forum featuring Catholic books, information, and discussion!

Bernadette

Had to get up to catch a mouse, which my useless cat brought in to play with. Again.  >:(
My Lord and my God.

LaramieHirsch

"Evil smells weakness, and the weak can smell evil."  -Me

"Silence is complicity."  -Me

"The most evident mark of God's anger, and the most terrible castigation He can inflict upon the world, is manifest when He permits His people to fall into the hands of a clergy who are more in name than in deed, priests who practice the cruelty of ravening wolves rather than the charity and affection of devoted shepherds. They abandon the things of God to devote themselves to the things of the world and, in their saintly calling of holiness, they spend their time in profane and worldly pursuits. When God permits such things, it is a very positive proof that He is thoroughly angry with His people and is visiting His most dreadful wrath upon them."

-Saint John Eudes

LaramieHirsch

approaching 4 again.  thank you 3rd shift.

it's cold outside. 
"Evil smells weakness, and the weak can smell evil."  -Me

"Silence is complicity."  -Me

"The most evident mark of God's anger, and the most terrible castigation He can inflict upon the world, is manifest when He permits His people to fall into the hands of a clergy who are more in name than in deed, priests who practice the cruelty of ravening wolves rather than the charity and affection of devoted shepherds. They abandon the things of God to devote themselves to the things of the world and, in their saintly calling of holiness, they spend their time in profane and worldly pursuits. When God permits such things, it is a very positive proof that He is thoroughly angry with His people and is visiting His most dreadful wrath upon them."

-Saint John Eudes

C.Z.

The Bible tells us to love our neighbors, and also to love our enemies; probably because generally they are the same people" - G.K. Chesterton.

"To be able to speak the Truth and yet remain silent is to draw down the anger of God" - St. Justin Martyr

Melanie_T

Dear Lord, thank you for delivering me from night shifts. The hideous time when you know if you do not eat something you will be unspeakable. ....walking out into the blazing sunshine of Brisbane at 0715 hrs without your sunnies on just knowing you are gonna melt like a vampire.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TerrorDæmonum

04:00 and I am done for the day.

EDIT: Clock was not synced, but close enough: 03:59:53.