Russia Invades Ukraine

Started by King Wenceslas, February 23, 2022, 09:11:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez

Quote from: Greg on March 26, 2024, 04:58:36 AMIf I was the country sales manager for Adidas I would have immediately visited to police station and offer these terrorists a brand new Nike tracksuit to appear in court.

They're all wearing Adidas.  Looks like Adidas are sponsoring them for the Paris Olympics.

Almost like someone was trying too hard to give the impression that they are slavs.
this page left intentionally blank

Acolyte

They look like heroin addicts.
"From the moment we awake in the morning, let us pray continually in the words of holy David: Turn away my eyes, that they may not behold vanity"
St Alphonsus

"I will set my face against you, and you shall fall down before your enemies, and shall be made subject to them that hate you, you shall flee when no man pursueth you"
Leviticus 26:17

"Behold, O God our protector : and look upon the face of Thy Christ" (Ps. 79:20) Here is devotion to the face of Jesus Christ as prophesized by David."
Fr. Lawrence Daniel Carney III

Greg

https://twitter.com/KimDotcom/status/1773135926497075675

New world order plan has failed.

We will get chaos and disorder.  Please don't suggest that chaos was their plan all along,
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

Acolyte

Quote from: Greg on March 28, 2024, 09:23:07 AMhttps://twitter.com/KimDotcom/status/1773135926497075675

New world order plan has failed.

We will get chaos and disorder.  Please don't suggest that chaos was their plan all along,

I don't know how much the Freemasons have to do with the New world order but their motto is "order out of chaos
"From the moment we awake in the morning, let us pray continually in the words of holy David: Turn away my eyes, that they may not behold vanity"
St Alphonsus

"I will set my face against you, and you shall fall down before your enemies, and shall be made subject to them that hate you, you shall flee when no man pursueth you"

"Behold, O God our protector : and look upon the face of Thy Christ" (Ps. 79:20) Here is devotion to the face of Jesus Christ as prophesized by David."

Greg

Then that is a circular argument.  Whatever happens you can always claim the freemasons won.

"They are destroying themselves to lull us into a false sense of security".

There are trads and other loonies, (mostly American), who took decades to believe the Soviet Union had collapsed and it wasn't just a giant trick.
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

Acolyte

Quote from: Greg on March 31, 2024, 10:31:58 PMThen that is a circular argument.  Whatever happens you can always claim the freemasons won.

"They are destroying themselves to lull us into a false sense of security".

There are trads and other loonies, (mostly American), who took decades to believe the Soviet Union had collapsed and it wasn't just a giant trick.

There certainly are loony trads. Some think the Earth is flat.
St Alphonsus

Greg

Sure but non-looney Trads apply Occam's Razor and understand that there is overwhelming evidence as well as physical laws that make the earth a globe.  They desire the truth more than they feeling of gnostic superiority.

The world's richest people who are smart enough to acquire billions don't have the degree of conspiracy and organisational skills that the shadowy elites have.  Their corporations collapse, their bets fail, they are sometimes jailed or humiliated to suicide.   But we are to believe that there are a class of people above them directing things who have no known sources of income, operate in the shadows and forgoe the most extreme trapping of wealth.  Sort of a class of satanic monks who live relatively middle class lives and never marry super models or turn up at Hollywood premieres in order to remain anonymous and effective.

Nobody in the secret services, ever discovers these people.  They are never caught with papers.  They never lose their laptops and have their secrets exposed with hard evidence they exist?  Their ex-wives never blackmail them and expose what they do?  And none ever repent?

A sensible person concludes that things are 98% as we see them if we are observing and there are some conspiracies that occasionally affect the world and slip under the radar.

james03

Somewhere in the middle.  Look at Epstein, talk about a conspiracy theory.  A private pedo island.  Private jet flights of the rich and powerful.  Hidden cameras.

There is a super conspiracy ring of perpetrators.  Look how everything coalesced around Russiagate, J6, and COVID.  The media was certainly ordered in a coordinated effort.  Look at the Twitter files, which just scratched the surface when you think about what went down with Youtube and Facebook, among others.

I say in the middle, because they aren't all powerful, they have factions and internal strife, and they screw up and sometimes get caught.

Still, out of all the pedos at Pedo Island, how many have seen justice?  None.

As far as the billionaires, once they make their money, they no longer have making money as their number one goal.  Look at Disney.  Everyone with any sense knows what is needed to fix Disney, and yet Iger doesn't care.  He likely has $500 million stashed away, you think he cares?  So he joins up with the transhumanists and other weird cults (Talmud/Kabalah) and works for their goals.

The ultimate motivation is hatred of Christ.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

Greg

But those things are nearly all visible.  You just need to look at the output and understand the motivation of the public figures.  It does not require anonymous men in black suits or the Disney executive to be blackmailed or bribed.

If Epstein was what we perceive he was there must be dozens of similar people as his services could not possibly compromise enough rich people.

That the rich don't see justice.  That has always gone on.

james03

Looks like Diddy was carrying out the same operation on the West Coast.

QuoteBut those things are nearly all visible.

I think a lot of it is visible.  But a lot isn't.  Look at the whole Papadopolis thing during Russiagate.  A Mossad agent, Josef Misfud, was already in place and set up George.

Look at that North Carolina Republican (Cawthorn?) who spilled the beans about the coke and whores rampant  amongst Republicans.  All of them are blackmailed by AIPAC and the ADL.

Just listen to the whistleblower.  This is like 15 years old now:

The lesbian Mossad operative she mentions, Jan Schakowsky, is married to Robert Creamer.  That was the man the Turks were after.  Robert Creamer was the man caught by Project Veritas as the one in charge of coordinating the violent mob attacks against the Trump rallies in 2016.

"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

james03

In war news:

No big moves since the fall of Avdeevka.  We're back to the meat grinder and Russia picking out the next cauldron to slaughter Ukrainians.  I'll go with Ugledar in the South.

The Russians hit the power grid pretty hard, but kind of stopped.

I think Russia is still going to go slow and wait on the EU elections and the US elections.  We are in mud season now, so maybe they do something in late April or May.

james03

The good ole Alligator helicopter was seen in action again.  Operating around Kherson.  Haven't seen them in months.  I think the Brits blew a bunch of them up on an airfield when the Storm Shadow first showed up.

james03

As far as the US/Israel ISIS terror attack in Moscow, we have this from October:

QuoteAmir Weitmann, the head of the libertarian caucus in Israel's Likud Party, appeared on Russia's state-run RT News network this week and spoke about fighting between Israel and Hamas militants, as well as Russia's war with Ukraine.

While speaking about recent claims relating to al-Ahli Hospital in Gaza City, Weitmann criticized Russia, saying that "we're gonna finish this war, we're going to win because we're stronger. After this, Russia will pay the price, believe me, Russia will pay the price."

"Russia is supporting the enemies of Israel. Russia is supporting Nazi people who want to commit genocide on us and Russia will pay the price," Weitmann said. "We're gonna win this war. Afterwards, we're not forgetting what you're doing, we're not forgetting, we will come, we will make sure Ukraine wins. We will make sure that you pay the price for what you have done, you as Russia."

Ukraine was always about Syria and Hezbollah.

LausTibiChriste

I'm so sick of the Zionist scum...I hope Iran has the balls to actually do something this time (with respect to the embassy bombing)
Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

awkward customer