sermon on organ donation

Started by Traditionallyruralmom, September 27, 2019, 04:10:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Traditionallyruralmom

Fr Wolfe had a very good sermon on organ donation, does anyone have a link?
Christus vincit, Christus regnat, Christus imperat.

Bernadette

I remember listening to that sermon, but I can't find it for the life of me! It's so frustrating!
My Lord and my God.

Non Nobis

[Matthew 8:26]  And Jesus saith to them: Why are you fearful, O ye of little faith? Then rising up he commanded the winds, and the sea, and there came a great calm.

[Job  38:1-5]  Then the Lord answered Job out of a whirlwind, and said: [2] Who is this that wrappeth up sentences in unskillful words? [3] Gird up thy loins like a man: I will ask thee, and answer thou me. [4] Where wast thou when I laid up the foundations of the earth? tell me if thou hast understanding. [5] Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

Jesus, Mary, I love Thee! Save souls!

Traditionallyruralmom

Christus vincit, Christus regnat, Christus imperat.

AnneTce

And there's another one called Living Wills  or similar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GBoldwater

The principle also extends to hospices. It is known that people who die there do so "peacefully". It's largely because they keep the pain medication increasingly ahead of the pain, and finally the medication kills the person before the ailment.
My posting in the non-Catholic sub-forum does not imply that I condone the decision to allow non-Catholics here. I consider non-Catholics here to be de facto "trolls" against the Catholic Faith that should be banned. I believe this is traditional Catholic moral procedure.

Kreuzritter

And no doubt if Francis came out in approval of organ donation, trads would claim he's contradicting Catholic teaching and scraem heresy.

GBoldwater

Quote from: Kreuzritter on February 13, 2020, 03:04:34 PM
And no doubt if Francis came out in approval of organ donation, trads would claim he's contradicting Catholic teaching and scraem heresy.

You got it!
My posting in the non-Catholic sub-forum does not imply that I condone the decision to allow non-Catholics here. I consider non-Catholics here to be de facto "trolls" against the Catholic Faith that should be banned. I believe this is traditional Catholic moral procedure.

Kreuzritter

Quote from: GBoldwater on February 13, 2020, 04:22:09 PM
Quote from: Kreuzritter on February 13, 2020, 03:04:34 PM

You got it!

And what you don't get is the absurdity of claiming that would contradict Apostolic tradition.