Francis is lifting the veil to his anti-Christ nature

Started by Santantonio, February 06, 2019, 08:18:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vetus Ordo

Quote from: Gardener on February 07, 2019, 03:57:17 PM
The crazy thing is that this is patently contra the teaching of Islam at large, too.

There are liberals on both sides of the aisle.

It has infected every field of knowledge and every religion.
DISPOSE OUR DAYS IN THY PEACE, AND COMMAND US TO BE DELIVERED FROM ETERNAL DAMNATION, AND TO BE NUMBERED IN THE FLOCK OF THINE ELECT.

bigbadtrad

How is this any different than saying God uses false religions as "means of salvation" in Vat II?

Same heresy, different guy. All a bunch of psychopaths destroying the faith of millions.

When they finally run out of money is the only hope we have for restoration barring a miracle. No heretic will work for free, they're all parasites.

"God has proved his love to us by laying down his life for our sakes; we too must be ready to lay down our lives for the sake of our brethren." 1 John 3:16

Tales

TheReturnofLive

The crazy thing is that this is patently contra the teaching of Islam at large, too.

Yes.

There is, however, Sufism though - which has a weird status as mysticism in Islam.

From what I was taught in my Asian Philosophy course, Sufism rejects the idea that there is only one true Faith - and that because God is incomprehensible in His entirety, no religion - not even Islam - is completely correct or can be completely correct. They do believe that Islam comes closest to being correct, though.

Although I wonder how they wrestle with the fact that the Islamic Holy Texts say that believers in the Trinity are blasphemers who are going to burn in Hell for their blasphemy.
"The task of the modern educator is not to cut down jungles but irrigate deserts." - C.S. Lewis

Bonaventure

This reeks to high heaven. What is shocking is we do not see a mass response from anyone in the hierarchy, or even regular clergymen. I have only seen any waves in trad circles, which is severely disappointing...

It would have been better had the man claimed it were ok to procure an abortion, or to engage in sodomy, or adultery, rather than this outrageous claim against Faith.

Perhaps I should know better. After spending three years in Sedevacantism ™, what they were essentially saying was correct.

Nearly 700 years ago, when Pope John XXII postulated heresy privately, the entire Orbis Terrarum was up in arms. Cardinals publicly rebuked him, and even Philip the Fortunate, King of France, forbade the heterodox teaching in his kingdom. All of this over "merely" the beatific vision of the just after death.

Now, although I don't even envision myself becoming encamped with a group that formally postulates Sedevacantism ™, and all that entails (these sacraments are invalid, only go to these groups for Mass, this sacramental line is sullied, etc.) I do find myself wondering how this man can be seen as pope.
"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."

Josephine87

Bishops get up in arms more when some white boys are being harangued by a red man.

"Begin again." -St. Teresa of Avila

"My present trial seems to me a somewhat painful one, and I have the humiliation of knowing how badly I bore it at first. I now want to accept and to carry this little cross joyfully, to carry it silently, with a smile in my heart and on my lips, in union with the Cross of Christ. My God, blessed be Thou; accept from me each day the embarrassment, inconvenience, and pain this misery causes me. May it become a prayer and an act of reparation." -Elisabeth Leseur

Santantonio

Quote from: bigbadtrad on February 07, 2019, 05:28:15 PM
How is this any different than saying God uses false religions as "means of salvation" in Vat II?

Same heresy, different guy. All a bunch of psychopaths destroying the faith of millions.

When they finally run out of money is the only hope we have for restoration barring a miracle. No heretic will work for free, they're all parasites.

It is entirely different and new, as we have been saying here.
The V2 document you're thinking of is Unitadis Redintegratio. It's about Christian ecumenism.
http://www.vatican.va/archive/hist_councils/ii_vatican_council/documents/vat-ii_decree_19641121_unitatis-redintegratio_en.html
The document is referred to in Catechism 818,819
http://www.vatican.va/archive/ccc_css/archive/catechism/p123a9p3.htm

dust

Calvin's God who wills everything melded with the masonic plurality "god" .  This man is the epitome of all V-II heresy with Rahner, de Lubec, et. al. stirred in for good measure!  I do not see a way out of this save Our Lady's vision to Akita and Quito. I hope it comes soon!
"The Truth is still the Truth, even if nobody believes it, and a lie is still a lie, even if everybody believes it." ++ Venerable Archbishop Fulton Sheen
"Memento, homo, quia pulvis es, et in pulverem reverteris"

Prayerful

A Moslem is permitted to lie and deceive the kuffar, even pretendedly contradict the Quran if it aids the cause, particularly gaining the trust of unbelievers. For instance the Moorish invaders of Visigothic Spain concluded dishonest pacts with various factions in the disintegrating kingdom. Oftentimes, Islam lacking a central authority is nothing more than a ruler's will buttressed by the words of courtly scholars.

Cardinal Mueller's Manifesto of Faith is better than nothing, and in its content is an effort to state Catholic teaching using mainly conservative Conciliar sources like the 1983 Cathechism. I honestly think that a good many are waiting out mad Frank. Perhaps he will resign after six years, which is the present custom for a Jesuit Superior, but likely he'd only resign if he find someone better able than him to promote the 'fraud of antiChrist.' It is a genuinely strong piece of writing.

edit:

Fr Z reviews and compares his words with those of Dr John T. Lamont, who cannot put a Christian meaning to the words of Francis.

Padre Pio: Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer.

Sempronius

How conservatives try to square Francis statements with the Catholic faith

King Wenceslas

Actually the final nail in the Francis "papacy".

QuoteThe safety of the Church and its inhabitants is too important to permit the assumption of innocence until guilt is proved to the satisfaction of cannon lawyers.

King Wenceslas

Quote from: Sempronius on February 13, 2019, 12:35:23 PM

How conservatives try to square Francis statements with the Catholic faith

They are sycophants.

Philip G.

Here is how I will try to defend pope Francis regarding his "plurality of religions is God's will with which he willed mankind" statement.  People stumble with a permissive will response as a result of the "willed mankind" part.  Because, they think of how God actively willed mankind when he created us.  But, there is another argument.  Perhaps Francis is referring to how God permissively wills mankind after the deluge by promising not to flood the earthy in an act of destruction.  Such willing of mankind is not an example of active will, but permissive will. 
For the stone shall cry out of the wall; and the timber that is between the joints of the building, shall answer.  Woe to him that buildeth a town with blood, and prepareth a city by iniquity. - Habacuc 2,11-12

Gardener

Quote from: Prayerful on February 12, 2019, 12:01:33 PM

A Moslem is permitted to lie and deceive the kuffar, even pretendedly contradict the Quran if it aids the cause, particularly gaining the trust of unbelievers. For instance the Moorish invaders of Visigothic Spain concluded dishonest pacts with various factions in the disintegrating kingdom. Oftentimes, Islam lacking a central authority is nothing more than a ruler's will buttressed by the words of courtly scholars.

Cardinal Mueller's Manifesto of Faith is better than nothing, and in its content is an effort to state Catholic teaching using mainly conservative Conciliar sources like the 1983 Cathechism. I honestly think that a good many are waiting out mad Frank. Perhaps he will resign after six years, which is the present custom for a Jesuit Superior, but likely he'd only resign if he find someone better able than him to promote the 'fraud of antiChrist.' It is a genuinely strong piece of writing.

edit:

Fr Z reviews and compares his words with those of Dr John T. Lamont, who cannot put a Christian meaning to the words of Francis.

Well aware of taqiyya.

"If anyone does not wish to have Mary Immaculate for his Mother, he will not have Christ for his Brother." - St. Maximilian Kolbe

Michael Wilson

Phillip,
It would be a better idea to pray for the conversion of Francis, than to try to justify his heretical statements. Cardinal Muller has done a great service to the faith and at the same time to Francis himself by issuing his doctrinal manifesto in which the various errors that the Pope has broadcast are corrected by the clear teaching of the Catholic Church. How many people now living in sin think that their relationship is perfectly moral, thanks to Francis? How many Catholics and non now think that " each individual enjoys the freedom of belief, thought, expression and action." If God wills the different religions, then each member of that religion is doing God's will by practicing their false religion; as it is their right to do;  so speaketh Francis.
"The World Must Conform to Our Lord and not He to it." Rev. Dennis Fahey CSSP

"My brothers, all of you, if you are condemned to see the triumph of evil, never applaud it. Never say to evil: you are good; to decadence: you are progess; to death: you are life. Sanctify yourselves in the times wherein God has placed you; bewail the evils and the disorders which God tolerates; oppose them with the energy of your works and your efforts, your life uncontaminated by error, free from being led astray, in such a way that having lived here below, united with the Spirit of the Lord, you will be admitted to be made but one with Him forever and ever: But he who is joined to the Lord is one in spirit." Cardinal Pie of Potiers