Guidance on the Coronavirus Crisis from Heaven in the Holy Love Revelations.

Started by Xavier, March 17, 2020, 03:30:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xavier

The Message about the New Decade and New Year was on the First Day of this Year, which is also the beginning of a New Decade.

Garabandal was endorsed by St. Padre Pio, Mother Theresa, Cardinal Ottaviani and Pope John Paul II. The current Bishop is favorable.

Anyway the other messages aren't from Holy Love per se. Only these are: http://www.holylove.org/files/msg_1578080359.htm#Mar2010

March 20, 2020

Public

Once again, I (Maureen) see a Great Flame that I have come to know as the Heart of God the Father.  He says: "I am the Eternal Now.  I see all things - good and evil.  I know, as your Papa, what is best for you.  So, today, I tell you, the best you can do is to shelter in place and pray.  Offer your confinement for those who will die an unprovided death - a death in the state of sin.  Pray for an early resolution to the evil of this virus.  Do not think of unimportant reasons to go out into the public, as these could be Satan's tricks to lead you into contamination."

"This is the hour to bolster the fortress of your hearts in Holy Love.  Holy Love will deliver you from all fear, if you choose to surrender to it.  Confide your concerns to My Paternal Heart.  My Power is Omnipotent and My Will for you, if you surrender to Me.  Do not search out reasons to fear - search out reasons to trust.  It is then, I will support you.  Strip yourselves of excesses and focus on Holy Love, which is My Plan - My Will - for you."

"Satan does not want you to be united spiritually.  He does not want you to use this cross towards any good end.  Therefore, I tell you, draw closer to one another and to Me spiritually.  This is your power and your strength."

Read Ephesians 4:1-6+

I therefore, a prisoner for the Lord, beg you to walk in a manner worthy of the calling to which you have been called, with all lowliness and meekness, with patience, forbearing one another in love, eager to maintain the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.  There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called to the one hope that belongs to your call, one Lord, one faith, one baptism, one God and Father of us all, who is above all and through all and in all.

Read Philippians 2:1-2+

So if there is any encouragement in Christ, any incentive of love, any participation in the Spirit, any affection and sympathy, complete my joy by being of the same mind, having the same love, being in full accord and of one mind.
Bible verses on walking blamelessly with God, after being forgiven from our former sins. Some verses here: https://dailyverses.net/blameless

"[2] He that walketh without blemish, and worketh justice:[3] He that speaketh truth in his heart, who hath not used deceit in his tongue: Nor hath done evil to his neighbour: nor taken up a reproach against his neighbours.(Psalm 14)

"[2] For in many things we all offend. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man."(James 3)

"[14] And do ye all things without murmurings and hesitations; [15] That you may be blameless, and sincere children of God, without reproof, in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation; among whom you shine as lights in the world." (Phil 2:14-15)

Xavier

March 21, 2020

Public

The Blessed Virgin Mary says: "Praise be to Jesus."

"Dear children, persevere in prayer for others who are affected by this virus.  The most and the best thing you can do is pray for them.  If you find yourself in a position to offer any other kind of help, please do so.  I am praying for you which is the most and the best thing I can do for you.  My Grace is always at your disposal."

March 22, 2020

Public

Once again, I (Maureen) see a Great Flame that I have come to know as the Heart of God the Father.  He says: "Children, these times when you are 'quarantined' you fear for your well-being - even your life.  It is comparable to when My Son's Apostles were secluded after He ascended into Heaven.  They too feared for their lives, but remained united in prayer.  The Holy Mother* stayed with them - encouraging them to be resolute in their purpose until the time was right for them to go out into the public."

"The Holy Mother is with all of you today, helping you to understand the necessity of your confinement.  If you pray, this trial will be more palatable.  You will be able to use this time to your advantage and to be united in the Truth.  You will be given the grace not to take foolish risks.  Use the Apostles as your holy example.  Remain united in the Truth - the Truth being - your actions affect many others, as well as, yourself."

* Blessed Virgin Mary.

Read Philippians 2:1-4+

So if there is any encouragement in Christ, any incentive of love, any participation in the Spirit, any affection and sympathy, complete my joy by being of the same mind, having the same love, being in full accord and of one mind.  Do nothing from selfishness or conceit, but in humility count others better than yourselves. Let each of you look not only to his own interests, but also to the interests of others.

March 23, 2020

Public

Once again, I (Maureen) see a Great Flame that I have come to know as the Heart of God the Father.  He says: "My children, remember always that I look only at what is in the heart.  Therefore, it does not matter where you are when you pray, if you pray with love in your hearts.  Moses prayed on a mountain.  John the Baptist prayed from the middle of a river.  My Son prayed as He hung from the cross.  Do not be distraught then, if in these difficulties you now face, you are denied access to a church or temple.  Pray where you are sheltered.  Prayer in the midst of sacrifice and need is most powerful.  In your weakness you will find strength."

"Govern your hearts to realize and accept this Truth.  Make of your heart a shelter of prayer."

Read Psalm 6: 8-10+

Depart from me, all you workers of evil; for the LORD has heard the sound of my weeping.

The LORD has heard my supplication; the LORD accepts my prayer.

All my enemies shall be ashamed and sorely troubled; they shall turn back, and be put to shame in a moment.

Read Ephesians 3: 20-21+

Now to him who by the power at work within us is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, to him be glory in the Church and in Christ Jesus to all generations, for ever and ever. Amen.
Bible verses on walking blamelessly with God, after being forgiven from our former sins. Some verses here: https://dailyverses.net/blameless

"[2] He that walketh without blemish, and worketh justice:[3] He that speaketh truth in his heart, who hath not used deceit in his tongue: Nor hath done evil to his neighbour: nor taken up a reproach against his neighbours.(Psalm 14)

"[2] For in many things we all offend. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man."(James 3)

"[14] And do ye all things without murmurings and hesitations; [15] That you may be blameless, and sincere children of God, without reproof, in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation; among whom you shine as lights in the world." (Phil 2:14-15)

Xavier

https://maryrefugeofsouls.com/2020/04/07/god-the-father-as-you-pray-do-not-fall-into-satans-trap-of-self-righteousness-every-grace-you-receive-is-through-my-generosity-pray-for-an-early-defeat-of-this-evil-virus/

"Once again, I (Maureen) see a Great Flame that I have come to know as the Heart of God the Father. He says:

"During these days, weeks and months when the world has been brought to its knees due to the pandemic, do not lose faith in My Benevolent Provision. I permit this plight to draw your attention to the need for prayer and how unimportant all other passing aspects of your life are. As you pray, do not fall into Satan's trap of self-righteousness. Every grace you receive is through My generosity. While the world is promoting social distancing, I am calling you to be spiritually united in your hearts. Pray for an early defeat of this evil virus. Make good use of your time, as of necessity, you must isolate yourselves in your homes. Be cognizant of the many needs you can accomplish through prayer. Set a personal goal for yourselves of coming closer to Me and trusting in Me. Seek the protection of Mary, Protectress of the Faith. These present moments of quarantine will never return to you again. Make good use of them."

Read Philippians 2:1-2+

So if there is any encouragement in Christ, any incentive of love, any participation in the Spirit, any affection and sympathy, complete my joy by being of the same mind, having the same love, being in full accord and of one mind.

+ Scripture verses asked to be read by God the Father. (Please note: all Scripture given by Heaven refers to the Bible used by the visionary. Ignatius Press – Holy Bible – Revised Standard Version – Second Catholic Edition.)"

Important prayers given by the United Hearts of Jesus and Mary: http://holylove.org/files/HLM_2020_Divine_Mercy_Prayers.pdf

Kreuzritter

Why is it that not one of these so-called seers or visionaries even knew the name "coronavirus" before a few months ago? But now, post factum, they're prophesying.

Xavier

Many of the Lord's Prophets had foretold a bio-engineered virus, including Luz de Maria, John Leary and Valentina Papagna. Many of these have the approval of their Priest or Bishop. If you were Catholic, it would be simpler. But you're some kind of professing Gnostic, so that's your issue. These messages are principally to edify Catholics and help them grow in holiness, which is our foremost duty here on Earth.

https://maryrefugeofsouls.com/2020/04/10/good-friday-jesus-christ-my-passion-was-an-example-for-all-to-follow-in-the-final-hours-of-life/

Jesus says:

"I am your Jesus, born Incarnate."

"My Death on the Cross was the perfect example of death for all people. Dying takes away all human values – physical powers, appearance, reputation, prestige amongst men, financial power. All of these things, when surrendered with love and patience, become strengths in the spiritual world. My Passion was an example for all to follow in the final hours of life. I lost My independence not with anger but with a patient spirit. I was totally united to the Will of My Father."

"I could have alleviated any pain or any portion of My Suffering with a thought. I persevered for the sake of all mankind. Today, as we struggle forward through the midst of this pandemic, be courageous in perseverance. You suffer no portion of the Cross I am unaware of. Your portion is Mine, as well."

"Bring Me the souls of the unbelievers by your efforts."

Read Luke 24:25-26+

And he said to them, "O foolish men, and slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken! Was it not necessary that the Christ should suffer these things and enter into his glory?"

Kreuzritter

Quote from: Kreuzritter on April 08, 2020, 04:01:46 PM
Why is it that not one of these so-called seers or visionaries even knew the name "coronavirus" before a few months ago? But now, post factum, they're prophesying.

I repeat this, since it's not been answered.

Xavier

No, it was answered. Luz de Maria foretold viruses were being developed in labs as bio-weapons; Fr. Michel Rodrigues, a Catholic Priest taken to Heaven by Jesus, Mary and Joseph (I'm happy you had a Warning-like-experience of Our Lord Jesus; but your flippant dismissals of others who have received similar graces or privileges is, I'm afraid, not accurate) who is on good terms with his Bishop is another. Here's a Twitter Post of a 2018 Message from Fr. Rodrigues that exposes the evil plan of the Communists and Globalists. https://twitter.com/AnimateDust/status/1250605826479276032 Examine it with an open mind, and perhaps you will receive light to see.

https://maryrefugeofsouls.com/2020/04/19/divine-mercy-sunday-jesus-christ-i-come-to-you-today-as-king-of-mercy-i-call-all-people-and-all-nations-into-holy-love-the-way-of-salvation-my-heart-is-your-refuge-of-mercy/

Message from God the Father at Holy Love for Divine Mercy, and its connection to Holy Love:

Divine Mercy Sunday – Jesus Christ – "I come to you today as King of Mercy – I call all people and all nations into Holy Love – the Way of Salvation – My Heart is your Refuge of Mercy"
APRIL 19, 2020 / A SOUL

Holy Love Ministry
http://www.holylove.org

April 19, 2020
Divine Mercy Sunday

Jesus says:

"I am your Jesus, born Incarnate."

"I come to you today as King of Mercy. I desire to pour My Mercy into the heart of the world, thereby challenging every evil and all untruth. My Heart is your Refuge of Mercy. Escape to this Refuge in the midst of all chaos. It is My Mercy which reveals to you the difference between good and evil. Through the grace of My Mercy, you are led along the path of righteousness."

"I call all people and all nations into Holy Love – the Way of Salvation. This Call is My Mercy in action. It is through your 'yes' to Holy Love all people and all nations can unite and live in peace. Through My Mercy then, I offer you this grace-filled challenge – resolve your differences and unite in Holy Love. Only then will you live in a way in which the enemy cannot reach you. My Mercy will then enfold you and embrace you as in an armor of My Divine Will."

Read Jude 17-23+

But you must remember, beloved, the predictions of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ; they said to you, "In the last time there will be scoffers, following their own ungodly passions." It is these who set up divisions, worldly people, devoid of the Spirit. But you, beloved, build yourselves up on your most holy faith; pray in the Holy Spirit; keep yourselves in the love of God; wait for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life. And convince some, who doubt; save some, by snatching them out of the fire; on some have mercy with fear, hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.

+ Scripture verses asked to be read by God the Father. (Please note: all Scripture given by Heaven refers to the Bible used by the visionary. Ignatius Press – Holy Bible – Revised Standard Version – Second Catholic Edition.)

Kreuzritter

QuoteNo, it was answered. Luz de Maria foretold viruses were being developed in labs as bio-weapons;

She and thosuands of commenttors, conspiracy theorists, etc. for decades. This isn't a "foretelling", never mind what you imagine has been factually established between "COVID-19" and viruses allegedly being developed in labs as bio-weapons

And no, this has not been answered, so I will repeat it once more.

QuoteWhy is it that not one of these so-called seers or visionaries even knew the name "coronavirus" before a few months ago? But now, post factum, they're prophesying.

Kreuzritter

Quote from: Xavier on April 19, 2020, 01:55:35 PM
Fr. Michel Rodrigues, a Catholic Priest taken to Heaven by Jesus, Mary and Joseph (I'm happy you had a Warning-like-experience of Our Lord Jesus; but your flippant dismissals of others who have received similar graces or privileges is, I'm afraid, not accurate) who is on good terms with his Bishop is another.

So I take it you now believe in Medjugorje?

[yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BfNC1Is5pY[/yt]

awkwardcustomer

Quote from: christulsa on March 17, 2020, 09:00:58 PM
hey put down your pitchfork, K.  nobody here is attacking you or vilifying you, the way you are others on an almost daily basis.   agree to disagree about your theory and move on to the next topic.  fair enough?

Why don't you put your pitchfork down?

I have noticed you being on Kreuzritter's back for a while, and his comment was perfectly reasonable.

Xavier is posting dodgy apparitions which ought to be challenged
And formerly the heretics were manifest; but now the Church is filled with heretics in disguise.  
St Cyril of Jerusalem, Catechetical Lecture 15, para 9.

And what rough beast, it's hour come round at last,
Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?
WB Yeats, 'The Second Coming'.

Xavier

Fatima is Constat de Supernaturalitate, yet awkwardcustomer and a few others deny it. If when the Church says something is Confirmed to be Supernatural, is Holy and Good for Souls, and Profitable to their Spiritual Growth, you don't agree, why should I expect you'll agree when Bishops give lesser approvals like "Non Constat", or saying "There is nothing here against the Faith", or no "harm to piety" etc? Fatima you should accept, the other open ones that are supported by Bishops, every Catholic has a right to accept, but it is a free matter.

Quote from: KreuzritterShe and thosuands of commenttors

No, and you're mistaken here anyway. "Thousands of commentors" did not predict coronavirus or any biological weapon afflicting the world. If you think they did, demonstrate it. But all this is beside the point. There are Catholic Prophets who foresaw coronavirus. And viruses exist whether you believe it or not. Your error in science here leads you to error in matters of theology and heavenly revelation. It's up to you what you want to believe, but I will believe the Prophets who are on good terms with the Bishops and with the Church.

The enemies of Christendom and of all Civilization, the Communist Terrorists Our Lady warned of in both Fatima and Garabandal, very well know that (1) viruses exist (2) that they can be developed in laboratories, and very balefully, (3) can be used to harm humanity.

If you don't want to believe this, it's up to you, but no one is going to prevent me from doing my duty to the Lord and warning humanity.

QuoteSo I take it you now believe in Medjugorje

Is Medjugorge Constat de Supernaturalitate? Do you know what that it is? No, it is not. Pope Francis authorized pilgrimages there, is all.

I believe the Church when She says a Particular Heavenly Manifestation is genuinely supernatural. On many issues, the Church is neutral.

Xavier

God the Father – "It is through My Merciful Love mankind comes to terms with the path he has chosen and the decisions he must make in order to please Me"

https://maryrefugeofsouls.com/2020/04/20/god-the-father-it-is-through-my-merciful-love-mankind-comes-to-terms-with-the-path-he-has-chosen-and-the-decisions-he-must-make-in-order-to-please-me/

by a soul
Holy Love Ministry
http://www.holylove.org

April 20, 2020

Once again, I (Maureen) see a Great Flame that I have come to know as the Heart of God the Father. He says:

"Those who celebrate My Mercy must also celebrate My Mercy in hearts. It is through My Merciful Love mankind comes to terms with the path he has chosen and the decisions he must make in order to please Me. Hearts are unable to choose wisely outside of My Merciful Love."

"Consider this recent pandemic - an invisible enemy which has changed lives forever. Earthly wisdom is challenged at best to resolve this issue. Wisdom from above is the way to solve such a challenge to human life. Therefore, prayer is the impetus to any solution. In My Merciful Heart is the grace of victory over this invisible enemy."

Read James 3:13-18+

Who is wise and understanding among you? By his good life let him show his works in the meekness of wisdom. But if you have bitter jealousy and selfish ambition in your hearts, do not boast and be false to the truth. This wisdom is not such as comes down from above, but is earthly, unspiritual, devilish. For where jealousy and selfish ambition exist, there will be disorder and every vile practice. But the wisdom from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, open to reason, full of mercy and good fruits, without uncertainty or insincerity. And the harvest of righteousness is sown in peace by those who make peace.

+ Scripture verses asked to be read by God the Father. (Please note: all Scripture given by Heaven refers to the Bible used by the visionary. Ignatius Press - Holy Bible - Revised Standard Version - Second Catholic Edition.)

Kreuzritter

Quote from: Xavier on April 20, 2020, 05:55:03 PM
Quote from: KreuzritterShe and thosuands of commenttors
No, and you're mistaken here anyway. "Thousands of commentors" did not predict coronavirus or any biological weapon afflicting the world. If you think they did, demonstrate it. But all this is beside the point.

Have you been  living behind the Moon? Nobody predicted "coronavirus" except the establishment, who have been crying about it since SARS, also a coronavirus. But conspiracy theories about bioengineered viruses, from HIV to ebola to SARS, and coming pandemic doom are as old as the hills. This is as unique and insightful as talking about engineered market crashes and economic collapse until the day one inevitably happens. I've been living with hearing this stuff for 30 years. Maybe in your backward craphole of a third world country you were never exposed to this, but stop projecting your pitifully ignorant view of the rest of the world onto us.

https://www.infowars.com/top-expert-zika-virus-a-bioweapon/
https://science.slashdot.org/story/12/10/29/0241252/designing-dna-specific-bio-weapons
https://cisac.fsi.stanford.edu/news/containing-risks-bioengineered-super-viruses-0

QuoteThere are Catholic Prophets who foresaw coronavirus.

No there aren't. None of the ones you cite foresaw "coronavirus".

QuoteAnd viruses exist whether you believe it or not. Your error in science here leads you to error in matters of theology and heavenly revelation. It's up to you what you want to believe, but I will believe the Prophets who are on good terms with the Bishops and with the Church.

Show me my "error in science". Point me to a laboratory study that has successfully produced a purified viral isolate and proved viruses to exist and cause disease or shut up.

QuoteSo I take it you now believe in Medjugorje

Is Medjugorge Constat de Supernaturalitate? Do you know what that it is? No, it is not. Pope Francis authorized pilgrimages there, is all.

I believe the Church when She says a Particular Heavenly Manifestation is genuinely supernatural. On many issues, the Church is neutral.
[/quote]

Oh dear, oh dear. Can you not even draw the simple inference needed to understand the point of my post? The very Fr. Michel Rodrigues whom you hold up as a true visionary and cite as having received special grace to be told by Jesus about viral pandemics, also claims to have spoken with Our Lady of Medjugorje. Do you also hod him up as evidence of Medjugorje being genuine? Either he's a trustworthy source or he isn't.

Sempronius

Plenty of scientists predicted this would happen. Its not orchestrated by the elites. Just listened to a researcher that wrote a book about this 10 years ago.

abc123

Quote from: Sempronius on April 21, 2020, 06:18:56 AM
Plenty of scientists predicted this would happen. Its not orchestrated by the elites. Just listened to a researcher that wrote a book about this 10 years ago.

Being "predicted by scientists" does not preclude this being either orchestrated or utilized by global elites for their ends. Even the idea of something being "predicted by scientists" can mean so many things as to be meaningless.