What are you sipping RIGHT NOW?

Started by tmw89, January 02, 2013, 06:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tmw89

Currently:

Rich, chocolatey Ovaltine!

Quote from: Bishop WilliamsonThe "promise to respect" as Church law the New Code of Canon Law is to respect a number of supposed laws directly contrary to Church doctrine.

---

http://tradblogs.blogspot.com

NOW OPEN:  A new Trad forum featuring Catholic books, information, and discussion!

Gottmitunsalex

"Nothing is more miserable than those people who never failed to attack their own salvation. When there was need to observe the Law, they trampled it under foot. Now that the Law has ceased to bind, they obstinately strive to observe it. What could be more pitiable that those who provoke God not only by transgressing the Law but also by keeping it? But at any rate the Jews say that they, too, adore God. God forbid that I say that. No Jew adores God! Who say so? The Son of God say so. For he said: "If you were to know my Father, you would also know me. But you neither know me nor do you know my Father". Could I produce a witness more trustworthy than the Son of God?"  St. John Chrysostom  Sunday Homily

"The two goals of the Jews: The universal domination of the world and the destruction of Catholicism, out of hatred for Christ" --Mgr. Jouin

Francisco Suárez

Kaesekopf

Drinking a PBR in Milwaukee, WI.  :).
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

tmw89

Quote from: Kaesekopf on January 02, 2013, 06:36:23 PM
Drinking a PBR in Milwaukee, WI.  :).

Shouldn't you be sipping an Old Milwaukee?  Or a Milwaukee's Best??
Quote from: Bishop WilliamsonThe "promise to respect" as Church law the New Code of Canon Law is to respect a number of supposed laws directly contrary to Church doctrine.

---

http://tradblogs.blogspot.com

NOW OPEN:  A new Trad forum featuring Catholic books, information, and discussion!

Kaesekopf

Lol no.   PBR is from Milwaukee!  :). Also, the beast is a travesty

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Kaesekopf

Alex

Coffee with white chocolate raspberry cream.
"My Lord and my God!" - Saint Thomas

Francisco Suárez

peanut

I am sipping carbonated water out of a cerulean glass.
Latest article: Corporate assessment centres - deranged products of mercantile delusion: http://bit.ly/16Nq0Tf

Lyubov

I am sipping a cup of herbal tea containing chamomile, lemongrass, hibiscus, lemon peel, fennel seeds, orange peel, licorice, and rose petals. :)
??? ?? ??? ????????
?? ??? ?????? ?????.

Kaesekopf

Francisco Suárez

Gottmitunsalex

"Nothing is more miserable than those people who never failed to attack their own salvation. When there was need to observe the Law, they trampled it under foot. Now that the Law has ceased to bind, they obstinately strive to observe it. What could be more pitiable that those who provoke God not only by transgressing the Law but also by keeping it? But at any rate the Jews say that they, too, adore God. God forbid that I say that. No Jew adores God! Who say so? The Son of God say so. For he said: "If you were to know my Father, you would also know me. But you neither know me nor do you know my Father". Could I produce a witness more trustworthy than the Son of God?"  St. John Chrysostom  Sunday Homily

"The two goals of the Jews: The universal domination of the world and the destruction of Catholicism, out of hatred for Christ" --Mgr. Jouin

EcceQuamBonum

WL Weller 12 y/o, neat.  A delightful wheated bourbon, with plenty of vanilla.  Delicious.
"Sero Te amavi, Pulchritudo tam antiqua et tam nova.  Sero Te amavi!"-Confessions, X.27

"You've thought about eternity for twenty-five minutes and think you've come to some interesting conclusions."--