anybody confirm about magnets sticking to injection site of Covid vaccine?

Started by diaduit, May 12, 2021, 01:34:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

diaduit

james03

Sliding the magnet around picks up skin oil and eventually the magnet barely sticks.  Hoax.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

diaduit

Why is it pulling skin on the first arm? Not sure I buy the skin oil but I'm open to it being a hoax

TradGranny

Quote from: james03 on May 12, 2021, 02:13:19 PM
Sliding the magnet around picks up skin oil and eventually the magnet barely sticks.  Hoax.

I hope it's a hoax; the problem is that in most of the videos I've seen, they put it right on top of the vaxx with no sliding around.

Also, when they move it away from the vaxxx site, it falls off.

Also, when vaxxxed people are tested with an EMG monitor they have four times the normal reading.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/9gGUIRrlfyeo/

https://www.infowars.com/posts/the-magnetic-mark-of-the-beast-special-report/
To have courage for whatever comes in life - everything lies in that.
Saint Teresa of Avila

Fleur-de-Lys

Tennessean

diaduit

Tried it on my dads carer and she had AZ, not magnetic  :)

Will try it on my mother in law when she isn't looking .....she had pfizer.

red solo cup

non impediti ratione cogitationis

GiftOfGod

Quote from: Maximilian on December 30, 2021, 11:15:48 AM
Quote from: Goldfinch on December 30, 2021, 10:36:10 AM
Quote from: Innocent Smith on December 30, 2021, 10:25:55 AM
If attending Mass, the ordinary form as celebrated everyday around the world be sinful, then the Church no longer exists. Period.
Rather, if the NOM were the lex credendi of the Church, then the Church would no longer exist. However, the true mass and the true sacraments still exist and will hold the candle of faith until Our Lord steps in to restore His Bride to her glory.
We could compare ourselves to the Catholics in England at the time of the Reformation. Was it sinful for them to attend Cranmer's service?
We have to remind ourselves that all the machinery of the "Church" continued in place. They had priests, bishops, churches, cathedrals. But all of them were using the new "Book of Common Prayer" instead of the Catholic Mass. Ordinary lay people could see with their own eyes an enormous entity that called itself the "Church," but did the true Church still exist in that situation? Meanwhile, in small hiding places in certain homes were a handful of true priests offering the true Mass at the risk of imprisonment, torture and death.

diaduit

Vetus Ordo

Quote from: Fleur-de-Lys on May 13, 2021, 12:30:07 PM
I'm happy to report that no one in my household is magnetic.

The same can't be said of your personality.
DISPOSE OUR DAYS IN THY PEACE, AND COMMAND US TO BE DELIVERED FROM ETERNAL DAMNATION, AND TO BE NUMBERED IN THE FLOCK OF THINE ELECT.

Jayne

Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

GiftOfGod

Quote from: Maximilian on December 30, 2021, 11:15:48 AM
Quote from: Goldfinch on December 30, 2021, 10:36:10 AM
Quote from: Innocent Smith on December 30, 2021, 10:25:55 AM
If attending Mass, the ordinary form as celebrated everyday around the world be sinful, then the Church no longer exists. Period.
Rather, if the NOM were the lex credendi of the Church, then the Church would no longer exist. However, the true mass and the true sacraments still exist and will hold the candle of faith until Our Lord steps in to restore His Bride to her glory.
We could compare ourselves to the Catholics in England at the time of the Reformation. Was it sinful for them to attend Cranmer's service?
We have to remind ourselves that all the machinery of the "Church" continued in place. They had priests, bishops, churches, cathedrals. But all of them were using the new "Book of Common Prayer" instead of the Catholic Mass. Ordinary lay people could see with their own eyes an enormous entity that called itself the "Church," but did the true Church still exist in that situation? Meanwhile, in small hiding places in certain homes were a handful of true priests offering the true Mass at the risk of imprisonment, torture and death.

red solo cup

non impediti ratione cogitationis