Author Topic: miscarriages: Pfizer, Moderna, Janssen  (Read 140 times)

Offline Geremia

• Feldwebel
    • St. Isidore e-book library
  • Religion: Roman Catholic
miscarriages: Pfizer, Moderna, Janssen
« on: May 03, 2021, 11:46:47 PM »
114 reports of Pfizer, Moderna, Janssen injections having caused miscarriage (spontaneous abortion):

15  JANSSEN
     37  MODERNA
     62  PFIZER-BIONTECH

Many blood clot cases, too. Blood clotting was a very common side-effect of the contraceptive pill when it was released in 1960, before they lowered the dosages.

This "vaccine" is probably really a contraceptive, like Gates/UNICEF's HCG-laced Kenyan tetanus "vaccine" (HCG, created naturally by in utero baby, is what pregnancy detectors detect; in a non-pregnant woman, it acts as a contraceptive!).
Dr. Hilgers, Blinders: Revealing the Neglected American Public Health Crisis That Has Grown to Gigantic Proportions:
As the birth control pill evolved [in 1960 onward] and blood clots were associated with its use and women died, the manufacturers lowered the dose of the estrogen component and sometimes the progestational component. But deep vein thrombosis and venous thromboembolism both — even in low-dose oral contraceptives — were still significantly increased in its users. Whenever you hear of a young woman who was otherwise in good health dies for apparently no reason, you need to always think immediately of the birth control pill and its effect. In fact, more often than not, that woman was taking “the pill” and had a venous thromboembolic event that, for her, was fatal.

If you or someone else knows of a severe side-effect to these mRNA / protein injections ("COVID 'vaccines'"), file a report online with VAERS.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2021, 11:51:56 PM by Geremia »

The following users thanked this post: Prayerful, TradGranny

Offline King Wenceslas

• What we do in life echoes in eternity.
  • Feldwebel
  • Religion: Catholic
Re: miscarriages: Pfizer, Moderna, Janssen
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2021, 03:41:01 PM »
LifeSiteNews.com reported on May 1, 2021 :

by Celeste McGovern

Hundreds of cases of blindness are among the 19,916 reports of “eye disorders” to the World Health Organization’s European drug monitoring agency following injection of experimental COVID-19 vaccines

The nearly 20,000 eye disorders reported to VigiBase, a database for the WHO maintained by the Uppsala Monitoring Centre(UMC) in Uppsalla, Sweden, include:

Eye pain (4616)
Blurred vision  (3839)
Photophobia or light intolerance (1808)
Visual impairment (1625)
Eye swelling (1162)
Ocular hyperaemia or red eyes (788)
Eye irritation (768)
Itchy eyes or eye pruritus (731)
Watery eyes or increased lacrimation (653)
Double vision or diplopia (559)
Eye strain or asthenopia (459)
Dry eye (400)
Swelling around the eye or periorbital swelling (366)
Swelling of eyelid (360)
Flashes of light in the field of vision or photopsia (358)
Blindness (303)
Eyelid oedema (298)
Eye or ocular discomfort (273)
Conjunctival haemorrhage or breakage of a small eye vessel (236)
Blepharospasm or abnormal contraction of an eye muscle(223)
Vitreous floaters (192)
Periorbital oedema (171)
Eye haemorrhage (169)

Michelle Jorgenson, 31, of Arizona got her first dose of Moderna’s vaccine in mid-January, and second dose mid-February and developed blurred vision along with symptoms of headaches, “brain fog” and fatigue. She’s undergone CT and MRI scans and doctors don’t know what’s causing her problems,” she said.

“It’s frightening, stressful, and uncertain. I’m 31, and I have never in my life had double vision before,” she says.

Jorgenson said illness is affecting her ability to both work and drive. “I’m not currently driving at all, as it is just not safe.”

She has cut her at-home work schedule from 40 hours per week to about 25 hours per week, “but that’s also a struggle, because of the double vision, headache, brain fog, and fatigue.”

“I don’t know what the doctors can do from here,” she said.

Bleeding and clotting disorders

Numerous vision problems are associated with hemorrhaging and blood clotting incidents:

A 25-year-old from Massachusetts began experiencing symptoms on the day of receiving her first dose of Moderna’s vaccine in January and an MRI revealed “inflammation, and brain bleed and swelling,” according to the VAERS report filed by a healthcare professional.

An 83 year-old from Indiana who had Moderna’s vaccine and went blind in her left eye the same day. “Went to emergency room at Hospital Was told I have Blood clot in my eye causing the blindness and Ophthamologist says it will probably be permanent,” her report states.
A 50-year-old woman from Oklahoma with no prior health conditions experienced a central retinal vein occlusion (CRVO) 2 and ½ hours after receiving a second dose of Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine resulted in loss of sight to her right eye, according to another VAERS report. “I am currently prescribed baby aspirin and will have to get injections in my eye when macular edema occurs, an expected occurrence with a blood clot in the retinal vein.”
“Within 12 hours of receiving the 2nd dose of the Moderna vaccine, I experienced an occipital cerebral infarction in the left occipital lobe,” states the VAERS report of a 73-year-old Florida man. “As a result, I have a loss of peripheral vision in the right upper quadrant.”
Another VAERS report describes a 68-year-old California man’s four-day hospitalization and numerous interventions after his first dose of Pfizer’s vaccine: “Permanent loss of vision in right eye three weeks after receiving first COVID 19 vaccination. Diagnosed with Branch Retina Artery Occlusion (BRAO) clotting of the retinal artery.”

Previous coronavirus

Pennsylvania immunologist Hooman Noorchashm has warned about the potential for vaccinating the 20% to 30% of people who have already had a recent or underlying COVID infection may lead to catastrophic events. That may be the reason why a 52-year-old man from Michigan who was diagnosed with COVID-19 on December 13, 2020 who then received a series of shots on December 22 and January 10, 2021 was diagnosed one day after his second shot with opthalmic artery thrombus causing vision loss in his left eye.

Shingles

Some eye pain reports are in association with herpes – or shingles — infection, which has already been raised as a potential elevated risk factor following COVID vaccination. According to a report on one 30-year-old woman, her “severe right side eye pain” and “vesicular rash with severe pain above right eyelid” developed after she got her Johnson & Johnson one-shot in January. She was diagnosed with Zoster Ophthalmicus of Right Eye and treated in urgent care. After her rash crusted she still had residual severe neuropathic pain at the time of the report nine days later.

All I have to say is: The cure is starting to sound alot worse than the disease. This isn't a slow train wreck to hell but a bullet train to hell.

Keep that garbage away from me.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2021, 03:51:07 PM by King Wenceslas »

The following users thanked this post: diaduit, TradGranny

Offline Geremia

• Feldwebel
    • St. Isidore e-book library
  • Religion: Roman Catholic