Our church was raided this morning by the Gardai

Started by diaduit, April 25, 2021, 06:12:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynne

Quote from: diaduit on May 02, 2021, 01:50:19 PM
Update:

SSPX decided to keep our church fully closed with no sacraments as before.  We decided to do the public Rosary outside of the NO church St Peters which is on the same street as the Garda station this morning.  We set up a small may altar and said the Rosary and sang Salve Regina. 
Before I left for this, I got disturbing news that the man who videoed the raid last week was raided himself late into the night on Friday and the Guards removed his younger children from his care and into foster care.  Him and his wife are separated and she is on her way back from France due to this, Guards have said that the kids will be released to her. when she gets here.  He was told that the reason they came was because HIS mother was concerned about his mental state - his mother is dead since the 90's !! .  He completed a psychiatric assessment and passed it on Saturday morning which was organised by the Guards.
He is inside Longford Garda station right now trying to get his kids back and they are ignoring him.

PLEASE PRAY FOR HIM.

More disturbingly, a member of our parish was so enraged over him videoing the raid, they made a comment to someone I know who told me....they said they had a good mind to report him to the Gardai and have his kids taken from him.  Now that is not to say that they did but to even think of doing this is beyond evil never mind carrying it out.  The Irish Guards have used this tactic on previous occasions so without that comment from the mass goer, it doesn't surprise me one bit that it happened.

Feeling very disturbed now.

Wow.
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

Christe Eleison

Update:

SSPX decided to keep our church fully closed with no sacraments as before.  We decided to do the public Rosary outside of the NO church St Peters which is on the same street as the Garda station this morning.  We set up a small may altar and said the Rosary and sang Salve Regina. 
Before I left for this, I got disturbing news that the man who videoed the raid last week was raided himself late into the night on Friday and the Guards removed his younger children from his care and into foster care.  Him and his wife are separated and she is on her way back from France due to this, Guards have said that the kids will be released to her. when she gets here.  He was told that the reason they came was because HIS mother was concerned about his mental state - his mother is dead since the 90's !! .  He completed a psychiatric assessment and passed it on Saturday morning which was organised by the Guards.
He is inside Longford Garda station right now trying to get his kids back and they are ignoring him.

PLEASE PRAY FOR HIM.

More disturbingly, a member of our parish was so enraged over him videoing the raid, they made a comment to someone I know who told me....they said they had a good mind to report him to the Gardai and have his kids taken from him.  Now that is not to say that they did but to even think of doing this is beyond evil never mind carrying it out.  The Irish Guards have used this tactic on previous occasions so without that comment from the mass goer, it doesn't surprise me one bit that it happened.

Dear Diaduit,  :grouphug:

I cannot believe all of this is happening  :(  I am so sorry for all involved!

Prayers for your parish, prayers for the priest,

prayers for the man with the video & his children  :pray3:

Prayers for you & your family  :pray1:

Prayers for Ireland  :pray2:

Gardener

"If anyone does not wish to have Mary Immaculate for his Mother, he will not have Christ for his Brother." - St. Maximilian Kolbe

diaduit

Quote from: Gardener on May 02, 2021, 10:19:14 PM
Why not just have house Masses?

We did that before until Fr started doing 3 masses back to back in Feb. TBH you can't swing a cat here without neighbours knowing it and we tend to not have big houses (mine is 1600 sq ft) and people are paralysed by fear of fines (e2500 for hosting a gathering) which is frustrating because we'd all pitch in if it came to it.
Anyway,  May 10th our country is opening up again and mass is *allowed* for upto 50 people so I'd say Fr is just waiting it out until then. Our leaders and NPHET are all the time banging on about closing again...you just don't get a day off. 

diaduit

https://muse.ai/v/UZQT4yM-kids-taken-off-Dad-for-attending-Mass

This is the video of the actual abduction.  They proceeded to ignore Pat and left him in the foyer of the station.  He was supposed to have a court sitting last night but of course it was cancelled or never materialised. 

Prayerful

TUSLA have his two children, and apparently they didn't know where they were for a while. If ever the oligarch media are destroyed, their incompetence will put any of the made up horror stories of the past in the shade. I wonder if they will try remove all custody from Pat as a way to attack him. This will be ignored by the official media. I'm raging at the RIC. They should recall what happened to the old RIC. If they push people enough, they will find out.

edit: unless I'm very wrong the pretext was a complaint from the deceased mother of the man. Evil, dystopian, and insane.
Padre Pio: Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer.

trentcath

Quote from: diaduit on May 03, 2021, 02:27:59 AM
https://muse.ai/v/UZQT4yM-kids-taken-off-Dad-for-attending-Mass

This is the video of the actual abduction.  They proceeded to ignore Pat and left him in the foyer of the station.  He was supposed to have a court sitting last night but of course it was cancelled or never materialised.

Wow, hope he finds a good lawyer and kicks up a fuss.

diaduit

Quote from: Prayerful on May 03, 2021, 04:09:37 AM
TUSLA have his two children, and apparently they didn't know where they were for a while. If ever the oligarch media are destroyed, their incompetence will put any of the made up horror stories of the past in the shade. I wonder if they will try remove all custody from Pat as a way to attack him. This will be ignored by the official media. I'm raging at the RIC. They should recall what happened to the old RIC. If they push people enough, they will find out.

edit: unless I'm very wrong the pretext was a complaint from the deceased mother of the man. Evil, dystopian, and insane.

Just said to my husband this morning, if my children were removed from me then I have nothing left to lose...I become a maniac.  The powers that be should be careful what they wish for.....

Prayerful

Quote from: diaduit on May 03, 2021, 08:46:04 AM
Quote from: Prayerful on May 03, 2021, 04:09:37 AM

Just said to my husband this morning, if my children were removed from me then I have nothing left to lose...I become a maniac.  The powers that be should be careful what they wish for.....

That's understandable. Pat Sweeney was first detained under the Mental Health Act, cleared by a doctor, released. Still the children are held in an unknown location. TUSLA cannot or will not say (different people apparently saying different things). The Gardaí who raided at this late hour spend fifteen minutes chasing the children around. Philip Dwyer of the National Party is helping him out. I know you are a bit dubious about the NP, but they are helping him.

Meanwhile in fake news land, every other article related to the COVID hoax.

Padre Pio: Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer.

diaduit

Kids are with the mother tonight in Dublin (maybe quarantine hotel as she seems to have flown in from France)...at least they are with a parent.

Prayerful

Quote from: diaduit on May 03, 2021, 03:31:18 PM
Kids are with the mother tonight in Dublin (maybe quarantine hotel as she seems to have flown in from France)...at least they are with a parent.

The mother is estranged and shares custody. She was in France and had been notified. I half wonder if AGS looked into Pat Sweeney and encouraged her to make a call, but the call from the dead mother could have been a bangarda.

diaduit

Quote from: Prayerful on May 03, 2021, 03:54:30 PM
Quote from: diaduit on May 03, 2021, 03:31:18 PM

The mother is estranged and shares custody. She was in France and had been notified. I half wonder if AGS looked into Pat Sweeney and encouraged her to make a call, but the call from the dead mother could have been a bangarda.

Well I heard late yesterday that he defied a court order to return the kids to France to their mother, its in the Irish Examiner today.  They are both on completely divided on the Covid/mask/vaccine issue and he refused to return them.  He doesn't have clean hands.

TradGranny

Update:

Before I left for this, I got disturbing news that the man who videoed the raid last week was raided himself late into the night on Friday and the Guards removed his younger children from his care and into foster care. Him and his wife are separated and she is on her way back from France due to this, Guards have said that the kids will be released to her. when she gets here.  He was told that the reason they came was because HIS mother was concerned about his mental state - his mother is dead since the 90's !! .  He completed a psychiatric assessment and passed it on Saturday morning which was organised by the Guards.

PLEASE PRAY FOR HIM.

Diaduit, I am so sorry to hear what that dear man and you and all of your parish are suffering. You will all be in my prayers.  :pray3:
To have courage for whatever comes in life - everything lies in that.
Saint Teresa of Avila

truly-a-philosofan

Quote from: Prayerful on April 25, 2021, 03:19:57 PM
Quote from: diaduit on April 25, 2021, 03:06:34 PM
Oh My, I am very touched by messages and responses here.  I will let you know how next week goes, I am hearing bits and pieces over the course of the day, Fr gave holy communion to those who stayed behind after the Guards had left , God bless him.  He is upset at the person recording the video for shouting in the church and I can understand that but the man said what we all wanted to say.  Its a pity he didn't step outside to get angry.  We have had a casual blind eye being given to us by the Guards so this going viral may well damage that but God allows things to happen for a reason and hopefully this will put pressure on the gov and realise they really are pushing us to the limit.  Fr says 3 masses back to back each Sunday and the amount of newcomers is outstanding but thats likely gone now.

Funny story:  My friend who just had mass before Guards arrived, was with me for a visit in afternoon and took a phonecall from a client of hers, friend had told client whose mother in law was longing for mass where to get it, our SSPX, clients daughter aged 16 asked to come along too.  The client wanted to get brownie points with MIL as there is a strained relationship between them.  MIL was thrilled to have an opportunity to get sacraments.
Anyway, she brings her today and 5 mins in the door the Guards arrive, MIL and daughter scarpered fast and client sauntered out a few mins later (not so funny, she passed by an old lady who was crying along with another small child who must have got separated from her family was also crying).  Anyway MIL got so much fun out of the thoughts of nearly getting arrested and it was her birthday, she thought this was hilarious.  Client was having banter with mil saying if we go again , I'll push you into the guards and take off to save myself.  Well we had such a laugh thinking of this client trying to get brownie points with mil and she nearly had her in prison.

What is so sad is that we are actually at this point and it has been pretty much like this for most of the last year.  Novus ordo people are coming in droves because at their own mass, its lucky to get a seat and hand sanitizer, no holy water and masks everywhere so they loved coming to trad mass.

Fr Kimball is American and he has been fantastic during these severe restrictions.  I think he is New York or he was at one point then went rural. 

Our mass rocks are precious to us and there have been traditional masses said at so many of them.  Yes the time will come when we will be in hiding again using them as they were in the Penal times.  I actually swing between fight or cry today and will be more settled once I get a nights sleep.
Again I'm so touched....as I'm sure Prayerful is too...can't believe its gone viral.
Pray for the person who reported us, what kind of mind is that to be so vindictive.

Potentially they came of their own volition, but an informer is highly possible. Informers are a curse to Ireland.

Snitches are supposed to get stitches.
Christ as the Source of all beauty:
« What surprised him (Blessed Henry Suso) most was to see Eternal Wisdom now under the aspect of a young maiden, the prodigy of heavenly and earthly beauty; now under the form of a young man whose countenance reflected all the beauties to be found on earth. »
St. Louis de Monfort, The Love of Eternal Wisdom, Chapter 11, no. 132.