Done Anything Fun Lately?

Started by piabee, March 11, 2013, 01:08:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heinrich

Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

Kaesekopf

Bought some Wisconsin beers to share with my Kentuckian friends. :D

#wisconsinhospitality.  Haha

Sent from my HTC Sensation using Tapatalk 2

Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

maryslittlegarden

Spent the afternoon (yesterday) with my niece and nephew.
For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

Bonaventure

"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."

Kaesekopf

Sounds like a hoot!

I made it through a seven hour drive in a friend's car without puking!  Yay me!  (I was ill early this morning).

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Heinrich

Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

Bonaventure

"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."

zork

About to watch Mad Men. Great show...
Christus vincit, Christus regnat, Christus imperat.

Kaesekopf

Went to a free concert at the riverside.

Good times, good people, OK music.  :lol:

piabee

Redeemed my $100 voucher from a canceled flight on a new flight.

Also, the A's beat the Giants for the third game in a row.

Gottmitunsalex

"Nothing is more miserable than those people who never failed to attack their own salvation. When there was need to observe the Law, they trampled it under foot. Now that the Law has ceased to bind, they obstinately strive to observe it. What could be more pitiable that those who provoke God not only by transgressing the Law but also by keeping it? But at any rate the Jews say that they, too, adore God. God forbid that I say that. No Jew adores God! Who say so? The Son of God say so. For he said: "If you were to know my Father, you would also know me. But you neither know me nor do you know my Father". Could I produce a witness more trustworthy than the Son of God?"  St. John Chrysostom  Sunday Homily

"The two goals of the Jews: The universal domination of the world and the destruction of Catholicism, out of hatred for Christ" --Mgr. Jouin

LaramieHirsch

I've managed to trace my family back 9 generations in the last three months.  Hoping to make a family tree poster that's da bomb.
"Evil smells weakness, and the weak can smell evil."  -Me

"Silence is complicity."  -Me

"The most evident mark of God's anger, and the most terrible castigation He can inflict upon the world, is manifest when He permits His people to fall into the hands of a clergy who are more in name than in deed, priests who practice the cruelty of ravening wolves rather than the charity and affection of devoted shepherds. They abandon the things of God to devote themselves to the things of the world and, in their saintly calling of holiness, they spend their time in profane and worldly pursuits. When God permits such things, it is a very positive proof that He is thoroughly angry with His people and is visiting His most dreadful wrath upon them."

-Saint John Eudes

erin is nice

I have to go chaperone a bunch of 5th graders at their last day of school fest..... I don't know yet if this will be fun  :lol:

erin is nice

Jacafamala

My sister and I went and got pedicures and drank iced coffee from Dunkin' Donuts. That was fun.
"I shall die with weapons in my hands."
-St Therese of Lisieux