Done Anything Fun Lately?

Started by piabee, March 11, 2013, 01:08:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pheo

Went out for a quick hunt yesterday with my brother, a couple dogs, and the old .22 - didn't run across anything, but the forest looks amazing with a fresh coat of snow.  I'm really grateful I live in a place with seasons.
Son, when thou comest to the service of God, stand in justice and in fear, and prepare thy soul for temptation.

Kaesekopf

Chant workshop.  It was awesome.  I want to learn more.  And do more.  And sing more. 
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Archer

Quote from: Kaesekopf on November 16, 2014, 11:04:35 PM
Chant workshop.  It was awesome.  I want to learn more.  And do more.  And sing more.

The hills are alive with the sound of muuuusiiiiiiiiccccc.....
"All the good works in the world are not equal to the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass because they are the works of men; but the Mass is the work of God. Martyrdom is nothing in comparison for it is but the sacrifice of man to God; but the Mass is the sacrifice of God for man." - St. John Vianney

Johnny Midnight

i went to this amazing pizza place saturday night with some buddies. new york style pizza, which i guess ive never had. yah, it was amazing like i say. i tried chicago pizza one time and thought it was terrible but new york is much better.
"We are all the walking wounded in a world that is a war zone.  Everything we love will be taken from us, everything, last of all life itself."

Akavit

Visited Grossinger's dealership in Chicago.  First time I've seen a dealer with indoor valet parking and a 4-story car lot where they drive cars up to the service desk for viewing.

On the downside, the saleswoman set me up for an appointment to see a truck that they'd already sold before I ever called.  When I got there somebody else informed me they had no used trucks that met my specifications.  Silly woman.  How did she expect to sell me something that didn't exist?

Arun

SIT TIBI COPIA
SOT SAPIENCIA
FORMAQUE DETUR
INQUINAT OMNIA SOLA
SUPERBIA SICOMETETUR

Quote from: St.Justin on September 25, 2015, 07:57:25 PM
Never lose Hope... Take a deep breath and have a beer.

Mother Aubert Pray For Us!

vsay ego sudba V rukah Gospodnih

Kaesekopf

Quote from: Archer on November 17, 2014, 07:43:11 PM

With songs they have sung..... for a thousand years!!!!.....

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Kaesekopf

Quote from: Akavit on November 17, 2014, 07:57:20 PM
Visited Grossinger's dealership in Chicago.  First time I've seen a dealer with indoor valet parking and a 4-story car lot where they drive cars up to the service desk for viewing.

On the downside, the saleswoman set me up for an appointment to see a truck that they'd already sold before I ever called.  When I got there somebody else informed me they had no used trucks that met my specifications.  Silly woman.  How did she expect to sell me something that didn't exist?

Maybe she's that good of a saleslady....

Rose

After a 4.30am start to be here for a student support session, I'm sitting waiting for the student who was supposed to meet me half an hour ago.

On the plus side, I get paid to sit and read my Kindle.
To Jesus through Mary.

Remember the Holy Souls!

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.
"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
? J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring

LausTibiChriste

0430 start? Gross. I'd rather be unemployed  :P
Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

Apollonia

I went to the solarium to boost my vitamin D levels. It was 9 warm and sunny minutes = mini vacation on a budget :D

Archer

Quote from: Kaesekopf on November 17, 2014, 11:23:40 PM

We're horrible trads.  Probably going straight to hell for that.   
"All the good works in the world are not equal to the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass because they are the works of men; but the Mass is the work of God. Martyrdom is nothing in comparison for it is but the sacrifice of man to God; but the Mass is the sacrifice of God for man." - St. John Vianney

Kaesekopf

Yup

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Gardener

Quote from: Archer on November 18, 2014, 11:05:50 AM
Quote from: Kaesekopf on November 17, 2014, 11:23:40 PM

We're horrible trads.  Probably going straight to hell for that.

I could care less about the Sound of Music in the Williamson-rant vein, I just despise it on cheesiness and sappy music alone. 

What about The Music Man redone as missionary instead of a traveling con artist?

You've got Evil! In River City!  With a capital E that rhymes with P and that stands for pool (crowd replies, "Baptize!")
"If anyone does not wish to have Mary Immaculate for his Mother, he will not have Christ for his Brother." - St. Maximilian Kolbe

dymphna17

Went out for an early breakfast and then off to freeze our butt's off at a horse parade.  I didn't realize people went to such lengths to decorate themselves, their horses, and carriages.  They even painted their horses hooves!  Very interesting day.
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica