Plandemic 2.0 Watch Thread

Started by LausTibiChriste, August 17, 2023, 05:23:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LausTibiChriste

Hey Y'all,

I don't know about you, but I'm starting to hear more and more rumblings about COVID making a re-appearance, WHO practicing for "Disease X", WEF constantly warning us about worldwide internet outages...the list goes on.

I thought maybe we could start a thread gathering all the foreshadowings these lovely people are doing. Perhaps it will amount to nothing, but in hindsight, you could have seen COVID coming (with Agenda 21 especially), so perhaps it would be prudent to start collecting all that they are doing. That way we're aware and can prepare (to whatever degree you see fit).

If you come across some news or sources that you think give insight to what they might be planning, or what might be coming down the pike, please feel free to post and discuss.

Health minister monitoring COVID-19 'very closely' amid early signs cases on the rise

https://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/health-minister-monitoring-covid-19-very-closely-amid-early-signs-cases-on-the-rise-1.6522047

QuoteCanada's new Health Minister Mark Holland says the federal government is monitoring the COVID-19 situation "very closely" as the latest data from the Public Health Agency of Canada suggests infections may be rising, while cautioning that an uptick is expected as the fall nears as a new variant known as EG.5 emerges.

"Obviously with EG.5, and the various sub-variants of Omicron we're evaluating on a daily basis, what the case count is and what the trajectory is," Holland told reporters at a medication affordability announcement in Prince Edward Island.

"This is fully expected. We knew that as we lead into fall, that we'll see an increase in the case count," Holland said.

This week, PHAC reported seeing "continued fluctuations in some virus activity indicators following a long period of gradual decline," which the agency said could be an early signal of an increase in cases.

Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

Melkor

All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost.

"Am I not here, I who am your mother?" Mary to Juan Diego

"Let a man walk ten miles steadily on a hot summer's day along a dusty English road, and he will soon discover why beer was invented." G.K. Chesterton

"Blessed are they that hunger and thirst after justice: for they shall have their fill." Jesus Christ

Bonaventure

Yes. I have an aunt who makes $200k+ working for the State of CA.

She texted me this out of nowhere:

QuoteSubject Fwd: Fwd: Fwd:
Please pass along regarding new COVID update:

Just received!

New Covid Health Advisory:

Everyone is advised to wear a mask because the new COVID-Omicron XBB variant coronavirus is different, deadly, and not easily detected properly:-  Symptoms of the XBB virus are as follows:

1. No cough.
2. No fever.

There will only be:       
3. Joint pain.
4. Headache.
5. Neck pain.
6. Upper back pain.
7. Pneumonia.
8. General loss of appetite.

XBB is 5 times more toxic than Delta variant and has a higher mortality rate. It takes a shorter time for the condition to reach extreme severity, and sometimes, there are no obvious symptoms. This strain of the virus is not found in the nasopharyngeal region, and it directly affects the lungs, the "windows," for a relatively short period of time. Nasal swab tests are generally negative for COVID-Omicron XBB, and false-negative cases of nasopharyngeal tests are increasing. This means the virus can spread in the community and directly infect lungs, leading to viral pneumonia, which in turn causes acute respiratory stress. XBB has become highly contagious, highly virulent, and lethal. Avoid crowded places, keep a distance of 1.5m even in open spaces, wear a
double-layer mask, wear a suitable mask, and wash hands frequently even when everyone is asymptomatic (no coughing or sneezing).

Don't keep this information to yourself. Share as much as  possible with other relatives and friends.
"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."

awkward customer

Quote from: Bonaventure on August 17, 2023, 05:43:27 PMXBB is 5 times more toxic than Delta variant and has a higher mortality rate. It takes a shorter time for the condition to reach extreme severity, and sometimes, there are no obvious symptoms.

How do they know that this new variant has a higher mortality rate?

And it can have "no obvious symptoms".  The idea that someone can be ill and have no symptoms has really taken root. Think of AIDS - you can have no symptoms, test positive and be put on medication - all because of a test. 

Then there's statins - the most profitable drug in history.  You can have no symptoms, test positive for high cholesterol and be put on statins.  This happened to a friend of mine.  He felt fine and had no problems that he could notice, but a routine test said his cholesterol was high.  His doctor insisted he take statins which he did for a year, feeling terrible throughout, and then died of a massive heart attack.

And then there's Covid - no symptoms, take a test, you're positive and have to go into quarantine.

Watch out for illnesses with 'no symptoms'. 

diaduit

We're hearing of about it again but frankly I would be more worried if I was vaccinated but thankfully  I am not.  A friend of mind reckons they will link Avian flu to the next pandemic and that's your food chain becoming a target if they do.

Baylee

Quote from: Bonaventure on August 17, 2023, 05:43:27 PMYes. I have an aunt who makes $200k+ working for the State of CA.

QuoteSubject Fwd: Fwd: Fwd:
Please pass along regarding new COVID update:

Just received!

New Covid Health Advisory:

Everyone is advised to wear a mask because the new COVID-Omicron XBB variant coronavirus is different, deadly, and not easily detected properly:-  Symptoms of the XBB virus are as follows:

1. No cough.
2. No fever.

There will only be:       
3. Joint pain.
4. Headache.
5. Neck pain.
6. Upper back pain.
7. Pneumonia.
8. General loss of appetite.

XBB is 5 times more toxic than Delta variant and has a higher mortality rate. It takes a shorter time for the condition to reach extreme severity, and sometimes, there are no obvious symptoms. This strain of the virus is not found in the nasopharyngeal region, and it directly affects the lungs, the "windows," for a relatively short period of time. Nasal swab tests are generally negative for COVID-Omicron XBB, and false-negative cases of nasopharyngeal tests are increasing. This means the virus can spread in the community and directly infect lungs, leading to viral pneumonia, which in turn causes acute respiratory stress. XBB has become highly contagious, highly virulent, and lethal. Avoid crowded places, keep a distance of 1.5m even in open spaces, wear a
double-layer mask, wear a suitable mask, and wash hands frequently even when everyone is asymptomatic (no coughing or sneezing).

Don't keep this information to yourself. Share as much as  possible with other relatives and friends.

I did a search on this XBB.  Granted, a quick and dirty one, but I couldn't find the bolded assertions. 

ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez

Quote from: Bonaventure on August 17, 2023, 05:43:27 PMYes. I have an aunt who makes $200k+ working for the State of CA.

That email is "forwards from grandma" tier.

I'm sorry you have to be related to true believers.  I can empathize.
this page left intentionally blank

awkward customer

Whatever the wording in the email from Bonaventure's aunt, in the last couple of weeks I've read at least three articles in the British press warning about a new and even deadlier COVID variant together with calls for masking again.

ElizabethH

Quote from: Bonaventure on August 17, 2023, 05:43:27 PMEveryone is advised to wear a mask because the new COVID-Omicron XBB variant coronavirus is different, deadly, and not easily detected properly:

I thought XBB was what was running this past winter/spring.  Although they claim it's still around the newest variant is EG.5.

An article published Aug. 10, 2023 on Johns Hopkins says,

"What is EG.5?

EG.5 is a recent COVID variant very closely related to the XBB variants that have been circulating here in the U.S. for the past six months.

What are you expecting to see with EG.5 as we head into fall? Is this a variant we should be really concerned about?

I think for the general population, this variant shouldn't be of high concern. But it's an important reminder for those parts of the population that are susceptible to severe COVID-19—the elderly, those with medical conditions that predispose them to severe COVID—that you should think about how you're going to get tested and where the antivirals are available."

ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez

Is that the same as the Aerith variant?
this page left intentionally blank

LausTibiChriste

New Covid wave has begun and masks should be worn again, scientists warn

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/new-variant-covid-mask-rules-b2395154.html

QuoteExperts have warned it is "reasonably certain" the UK is in another wave of Covid-19 – and suggested people should wear face masks again.

Hospital admissions for coronavirus have risen in recent weeks, just as the effectiveness of vaccines is wearing off, a new variant has emerged and ministers have decided Covid boosters will not be offered to nearly 12 million Britons this winter.

Can't we just have a massive war? Please Lord? Pretty please?

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

diaduit

Not to be rude to Bonny's aunt but it does have a whiff of started out by bots on facebook and then fb feeble minded re post and so on until I will see it 5 times in different whats app and telegram and discord and signal groups etc I am in.  Bit like the French Generals apparent statement to those who withstood covid vaccine, ain't too sure that was a real statement even though it is a real man.

Baylee

Quote from: LausTibiChriste on August 18, 2023, 04:36:07 PMNew Covid wave has begun and masks should be worn again, scientists warn

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/new-variant-covid-mask-rules-b2395154.html

QuoteExperts have warned it is "reasonably certain" the UK is in another wave of Covid-19 – and suggested people should wear face masks again.

Hospital admissions for coronavirus have risen in recent weeks, just as the effectiveness of vaccines is wearing off, a new variant has emerged and ministers have decided Covid boosters will not be offered to nearly 12 million Britons this winter.

Seriously.  I just can't do this again.

LausTibiChriste

Quote from: Baylee on August 19, 2023, 06:23:38 AM
Quote from: LausTibiChriste on August 18, 2023, 04:36:07 PMNew Covid wave has begun and masks should be worn again, scientists warn

Seriously.  I just can't do this again.

Apparently Biden is bringing back masks and restrictions by as early as mid-Sept. This was leaked from TSA officials to Alex Jones, so I would put as much stock into it as I do V2, but with all the other rumblings I'm hearing I wouldn't be surprised.

- MaximGun

LausTibiChriste

- MaximGun