Jab Death and Injury Stories

Started by King Wenceslas, September 15, 2021, 09:40:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King Wenceslas

It ain't going as planned:

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/tv-station-asks-for-stories-of-unvaxxed-deaths-but-gets-deluged-with-jab-death-and-injury-stories/

QuoteJuli Smith wrote, "My neighbor died from the vax, the funeral is next week. My mom can't feel her arms and legs. My BFF has been in ER several times with debilitating headaches. My mom and BFF doctors don't correlate the two but the timing makes it suspect. My hubby's doctor refused to let him test for covid antibodies. These doctors are complicit."

The stories go on and on, prompting many social media users to openly marvel at how the Facebook testimonies almost entirely contradict the intended direction of the thread and the mainstream media COVID-19 narrative..

"So, the comments section isn't going the way you planned," wrote Nicole Boucher Sargent. 

"This backfired on you rotten SOB's in the media," said Scott McCarty.

The post has since had at least 125,000 comments and 125,000 shares.

The heavy ratio of comments about death and injury from the jab tells a starkly different story about the safety and usefulness of the shot than that shared by mainstream news outlets.

I bet the jab has killed 100,000's. This is one for the record books. How this turns out I don't really know but humanity is descending into darkness.

mikemac

The more of this that we see it looks like not just a lot of doctors are complicit but many many nurses are as well.
Like John Vennari (RIP) said "Why not just do it?  What would it hurt?"
Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary (PETITION)
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima's prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

The real nature of hope is "despair, overcome."
Source

diaduit

My friends husband took the jab in May and a week later, massive stroke.  He is in adult nappies, no power in his legs and is just slowly making headway with his speech again.
During a very very hot spell, while she was at her husbands bedside in hospital, a nurse made a about how there are so many strokes, friend says 'really  8)'!!! the nurse replies, I think I know what it is....friend says 'really  8)' again....after a pause.....its the weather.
She wanted to punch the nurse in the face.

Funnily enough a couple of weeks later on July 29th, I attended a large protest and one comment was made to me by another protestor, they were talking to a nurse there and she said that the orders on high to the nurses was to blame the weather for the strokes.

They are complicit.

Young man in his early 20's came into my workplace today, covered in tiny red circular rashes that form a white crusty top, when they fall off it leaves a red raw flat rash, its stings and itches.....he had these from head to toe but the funny thing was they were symmetrical and in a line e.g.  2 on left elbow and 2 on right elbow same spot and same distance, a few on his leg but vertically in a line....nerve paths?? shingles?? Anyway he had the J+J vax and he told me I was the first person to link the two.
I was at a doctors surgery that morning getting bloods done, a man in his late 20's beside me, started chatting, he was there because he passed out at work....I didn't have the time or the heart to ask him about the vax but you can bet he did. 

MaximGun

The problem with anecdotes is that with 2 billiion vaccinations they mean very little.

They show lottery winners in the media because they like to give the impression that people have a high chance of winning, but in reality you have a better chance of guessing the phone number of a random stranger.  Yet everybody knows the brother of someone who won.

We don't know the age of the stroke victim.  We don't know the state of health of the man with rashes.  We don't know whether the victims we are reading about in 2 stories are the same victim with some details changed.

When an undertaker has 5 times the number of people to bury or when priests are giving the last rights to ten 40 year olds per week who are all vaccinated then we will know with greater certainty.  But I am looking for these observations and asking priests I know and not getting any evidence of a noticeable increase in deaths,

King Wenceslas

Quote from: MaximGun on September 16, 2021, 01:13:52 AM
The problem with anecdotes is that with 2 billiion vaccinations they mean very little.

They show lottery winners in the media because they like to give the impression that people have a high chance of winning, but in reality you have a better chance of guessing the phone number of a random stranger.  Yet everybody knows the brother of someone who won.

We don't know the age of the stroke victim.  We don't know the state of health of the man with rashes.  We don't know whether the victims we are reading about in 2 stories are the same victim with some details changed.

When an undertaker has 5 times the number of people to bury or when priests are giving the last rights to ten 40 year olds per week who are all vaccinated then we will know with greater certainty.  But I am looking for these observations and asking priests I know and not getting any evidence of a noticeable increase in deaths,

Perfect argument so that the death jab can continue on in its grisly work. You should be working for Fauci as his PR man.

King Wenceslas

Diverting a little from the Death Jab here is some real grisly work by our masters:

https://www.lifenews.com/2021/09/14/new-records-show-obama-admin-purchased-aborted-babies-heads-for-515-each/

QuoteNew Records Show Obama Admin Purchased Aborted Babies' Heads for $515 Each

Judicial Watch announced today that it received 198 pages of records and communications from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) involving "humanized mice" research with human fetal heads, organs and tissue, including communications and contracts with human fetal tissue provider Advanced Bioscience Resources (ABR). Most of the records are communications and related attachments between Perrin Larton, a procurement manager for ABR, and research veterinary medical officer Dr. Kristina Howard of the FDA.

Humanized mice are used in human immunity research. The end justifies the means (extreme sarcasm).

No different than Dr. Mengele and Nazi Germany. Monsters.

Basically, what information is showing up is justification for ******. America has become another Nazi Germany. Heading down the same path of its destruction.

diaduit

Out of 2 billion it doesn't sound like much but in your home locality, its a lot.  RIP.ie carry pictures with the death notices so you would have a good idea of age range.  And the embalmer is at the frontline so to speak for deaths. 
According to vital statistics on our CSO website which is the go to for factual information, deaths are up 1000 in the first quarter of 2021, keep in mind that we had over 18 months 5k deaths in so called pandemic and sure most of those were normal deaths recorded as covid. 

Another very very sinister development over the last week, non nationals disappearing in a+e ......entering for mild treatments such as asthma, doing fine, texting family, getting the ok that they were heading home after treatment finished only for family to be rang a couple of hours later to say, so and so is very sick and on a ventilator due to covid and close to death.  I will try to get the links for the videos but its circulating about 3 cases in the countryside and I'm not sure about Dublin.

lauermar

Didn't Nicki Manaj tell the press that a cousin's friend who was about to get married, had a boyfriend whose testicles swelled up after vaccination. So she broke off the wedding!  :swoon:

It's amazing the reliable information you can get on social media these days. (satire)

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/entertainment/entertainment-news/trinidad-health-minister-nicki-minajs-covid-vaccine-swollen-testicle-claim-false/3276840/?amp
"I am not a pessimist. I am not an optimist. I am a realist." Father Malachi Martin (1921-1999)

MaximGun

It is a good thing her boyfriend likes her gigantic swollen bottom.

SamVanHouten

Quote from: lauermar on September 16, 2021, 01:18:50 PM
Didn't Nicki Manaj tell the press that a cousin's friend who was about to get married, had a boyfriend whose testicles swelled up after vaccination. So she broke off the wedding!  :swoon:

It's amazing the reliable information you can get on social media these days. (satire)

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/entertainment/entertainment-news/trinidad-health-minister-nicki-minajs-covid-vaccine-swollen-testicle-claim-false/3276840/?amp

Indeed. The media has now become BoyCriedWolf.com and we are watching its devolution in real time.

BoyCriedWolf.com: How did someone get vaccine-injured? Because I said so, shush.

King Wenceslas

Then on the other side of the coin:

QuoteAn Alabama couple who posted videos opposing the COVID-19 vaccine on their YouTube channel "Alabama Pickers" died from the disease just three weeks apart from each other, AL.com reported.

Dusty and Tristan Graham, of Hunstville, Alabama, ran a YouTube page together where they would post videos showing them travel around the state to find vintage items, according to the report. They would then sell the items on Ebay under the name bama4348.

The couple's YouTube channel appears to have been taken down, but one of their last videos was reposted to the channel "Vaxx Mann." The channel belongs to the website sorryanitvaxxer.com, a site dedicated to resharing social media posts from people that publicly opposed the COVID vaccine and subsequently died from the disease.

"I've got my own passport. It's called the 'Bill of Rights,'" Dusty Graham said in the video.

How this plays out I don't know. Maybe this nation is just to fat to survive.

ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez

Quote from: King Wenceslas on September 17, 2021, 11:05:22 AM
How this plays out I don't know.

Linn Wood is already pursuing a Chicago case where a woman was denied ivermectin and died.  No doctor is under any obligation to prescribe a medication off-label, but this case is likely to substantiate that there are top-down dictates preventing good doctors from doing so.  That could create liability for whoever is issuing the dictates.

It's clearer and clearer that remdesivir+ventilation is a recipe for death, what with the heart and kidney risks from the drug and the barotrauma risk from attempting to ventilate a noncompliant lung.  In a just world, there will be fallout for the refusal to follow a sane protocol that addresses symptoms rather than adhering to the CDC's insane recommendations.

Quote from: King Wenceslas on September 17, 2021, 11:05:22 AM
Maybe this nation is just to fat to survive.

It's a really good time to eliminate carbs or try intermittent fasting for anybody who thinks they need it...  Today's an Ember Day, anyway -- try not eating until dinnertime.
this page left intentionally blank

james03

QuoteLinn Wood is already pursuing a Chicago case where a woman was denied ivermectin and died.  No doctor is under any obligation to prescribe a medication off-label, but this case is likely to substantiate that there are top-down dictates preventing good doctors from doing so.  That could create liability for whoever is issuing the dictates.

I believe it is far worse.  The woman's family doctor gave her the prescription and the hospital refused to administer it.  The family even signed a liability waiver for giving her the drug.  Shows you how demonic this crap is.  Huge liability.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez

Quote from: james03 on September 17, 2021, 12:45:52 PM
I believe it is far worse.  The woman's family doctor gave her the prescription and the hospital refused to administer it.  The family even signed a liability waiver for giving her the drug.  Shows you how demonic this crap is.  Huge liability.

That's insane.

I've heard similar things are happening at retail pharmacies.  People with legit prescriptions are being denied the med because CVS (et al) won't dispense it for off-label use.  I didn't know it was happening at hospitals, though.
this page left intentionally blank

queen.saints

Quote from: diaduit on September 15, 2021, 11:07:05 PM

Young man in his early 20's came into my workplace today, covered in tiny red circular rashes that form a white crusty top, when they fall off it leaves a red raw flat rash, its stings and itches.....he had these from head to toe but the funny thing was they were symmetrical and in a line e.g.  2 on left elbow and 2 on right elbow same spot and same distance, a few on his leg but vertically in a line....nerve paths?? shingles??

It could be ringworm. If you see him again, you might suggest 10 drops of grapefruit seed extract with 1/2 ounce of water, dip cotton pad in solution and tape to area for a few hours.

Tried this with a similar, very aggressive rash on a child who'd been playing around cows and within an hour the whole spot began to peel off on the most disgusting but satisfying pattern. It left behind pink skin, but I kept  wiping the spot with the solution daily over the next few weeks just because I was so terrified it would come back. I kept panicking over imaginary rings on everybody for months afterwards...
I am sorry for the times I have publicly criticized others on this forum, especially traditional Catholic religious, and any other scandalous posts and pray that no one reads or believes these false and ignorant statements.