Stalin vs the Kulaks

Started by red solo cup, July 20, 2021, 10:18:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

red solo cup

non impediti ratione cogitationis

dymphna17

How do we keep giving the likes of this man power??? Man is so stupid, I guess we deserve it. Over and over again! Thank you for posting this reminder RSC.
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Ragnarok

Quote from: dymphna17 on July 28, 2021, 03:24:09 AM
How do we keep giving the likes of this man power???

Appeals to man's base instincts about the unjustness and randomness involved in hierarchy (which does appear to be unjust and random), namely the false promise to men that they will be the top dog of the hierarchy (said promises never being fulfilled).

It can be interpreted as Satanic in a very literal sense; self-aggrandizing in Hell about how you aren't God - how there's someone above you - so you mindlessly drag down others to achieve the delusion of "Godhood".

diaduit

Well we have another Kulak in 2021, the unvaccinated.