Started by Hat And Beard, July 03, 2013, 06:30:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hat And Beard

Lyubov

6. Burt Bacharach, looking like a young Mitt Romney in my opinion
??? ?? ??? ????????
?? ??? ?????? ?????.

Hat And Beard

Alright. I am going to bed. I've given what I think are enough hints that Lyubov can lasso the game in singlehandedly(which means the rest of you have a fighting chance, too). Because of the way I posted the game, anyone can do an update to only include the faces that haven't been guessed(aside from the img brackets being in order, the end of it has #.png so you can know which one to delete). Whenever someone gets a correct guess, another can check it and give them credit. That's right, I'm pulled a Pope Benedict XVI.  ;)

Night all!

Lyubov

Quote from: Hat And Beard on July 03, 2013, 08:36:36 PM
Alright. I am going to bed. I've given what I think are enough hints that Lyubov can lasso the game in singlehandedly(which means the rest of you have a fighting chance, too). Because of the way I posted the game, anyone can do an update to only include the faces that haven't been guessed(aside from the img brackets being in order, the end of it has #.png so you can know which one to delete). Whenever someone gets a correct guess, another can check it and give them credit. That's right, I'm pulled a Pope Benedict XVI.  ;)

Night all!

:laugh:

Good night!
??? ?? ??? ????????
?? ??? ?????? ?????.

Lyubov

??? ?? ??? ????????
?? ??? ?????? ?????.

Lyubov

??? ?? ??? ????????
?? ??? ?????? ?????.

Lyubov

??? ?? ??? ????????
?? ??? ?????? ?????.

Lyubov

??? ?? ??? ????????
?? ??? ?????? ?????.

Lyubov

??? ?? ??? ????????
?? ??? ?????? ?????.

Lyubov

??? ?? ??? ????????
?? ??? ?????? ?????.

Bonaventure

"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."

Lyubov

??? ?? ??? ????????
?? ??? ?????? ?????.

Lyubov

??? ?? ??? ????????
?? ??? ?????? ?????.

Lyubov

??? ?? ??? ????????
?? ??? ?????? ?????.