Francis's Favorite Priests Praise Evil While The Mass Ban Continue

Started by Frank, September 15, 2021, 06:37:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank

in principio erat Verbum et Verbum erat apud Deum et Deus erat Verbum
hoc erat in principio apud Deum
omnia per ipsum facta sunt et sine ipso factum est nihil quod factum est

Prayerful

When I watched that, I had a thought I've been having ever more often. Senior Conciliar churchmen, a big portion of them at least, are atheists doing it for reasons of social activism, money and fame. While Matthew v. 22 (But I say to you, that whosoever is angry with his brother, shall be in danger of the judgment. And whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council. And whosoever shall say, Thou Fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.) more likely means not to call someone an atheist unjustly, when these churchmen blather endlessly about solidarity and have words only an atheist will use, I do not see hell fire as a danger.
Padre Pio: Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer.

Frank

Frank

mikemac

In the Sermon this past Sunday our priest spoke about Marian apparitions starting with Our Lady of La Salette, Lourdes, Fatima, Akita and even Garabandal.  He spent most of the time on La Salette and quoted Melanie as saying "Rome will lose the faith and become the seat of the antichrist."
Like John Vennari (RIP) said "Why not just do it?  What would it hurt?"
Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary (PETITION)
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima's prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

The real nature of hope is "despair, overcome."
Source

LausTibiChriste

Quote from: mikemac on September 22, 2021, 01:17:09 PM
In the Sermon this past Sunday our priest spoke about Marian apparitions starting with Our Lady of La Salette, Lourdes, Fatima, Akita and even Garabandal.  He spent most of the time on La Salette and quoted Melanie as saying "Rome will lose the faith and become the seat of the antichrist."

I don't know a ton about La Salette but isn't there quite a bit of controversy about the Secrets?
Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

mikemac

Quote from: LausTibiChriste on September 22, 2021, 01:20:43 PM
Quote from: mikemac on September 22, 2021, 01:17:09 PM

I don't know a ton about La Salette but isn't there quite a bit of controversy about the Secrets?

Apparently that quote by Melanie Calvat she added a few years later.  The original by Melanie and Maximin were accepted as worthy of belief by the Vatican, but this later quote was not.  I'm not sure if my priest realizes whether the latter quote by Melanie was not accepted by the Vatican or not.  He has been to the La Salette shrine in the French Alps.  He says it's very peaceful there, above the tree line where you can see for miles.  He says if you ever get a chance to go there go.  So you would think my priest would have read everything there is regarding La Salette.  It's possible that my priest knows that the latter quote by Melanie was not accepted by Rome, but he believes it himself now, considering the current situation. 
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima's prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

Source

Santantonio

There is a beautiful La Salette Shrine right here in Massachusetts also.
You can see the Festival of Lights every Christmastide.
https://lasaletteattleboroshrine.org/

[yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNI1JcqKlkU[/yt]

mikemac

Quote from: Santantonio on September 22, 2021, 02:37:16 PM
There is a beautiful La Salette Shrine right here in Massachusetts also. I've been going there for decades.

https://lasaletteattleboroshrine.org/

Yeah right, it's the 175th anniversary of La Salette.  Father mentioned that shrine in his sermon.  He said there's also one in Wisconsin too, plus another one somewhere else in the US I believe.  He's been interested in La Salette for a while.  Our Lady spoke of people using fowl language.  In 1846 Our Lady of La Salette spoke of an upcoming famine.  Besides Ireland the Potato Famine also effected France, the Scottish Highlands and other countries in western and northern Europe.

Source

lauermar

I wonder if princes of the church are eligible for hellfire if they never say the word raca but rape children.

In the New Testament, the words "fool" and "foolish" are used in the following ways: Luke 11:40: "You fools!" (Jesus to the Pharisees) Romans 2:20: "...an instructor of the foolish..." (Paul referring to the students of Jewish scholars) 1 Corinthians 15:36: "You foolish person!"

https://www.compellingtruth.org/call-fool.html#:~:text=In%20the%20New%20Testament%2C%20the%20words%20%22fool%22%20and,Jewish%20scholars%29%201%20Corinthians%2015%3A36%3A%20%22You%20foolish%20person%21%22
"I am not a pessimist. I am not an optimist. I am a realist." Father Malachi Martin (1921-1999)