What are you sipping RIGHT NOW?

Started by tmw89, January 02, 2013, 06:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dextimus

Who is going to save our Church? Not our bishops, not our priests and religious. It is up to you, the people. You have the minds, the eyes, the ears to save the Church. Your mission is to see that your priests behave like priests, your bishops, like bishops, and your religious like religious. (Ven. Peter John Fulton Sheen)

drummerboy

- I'll get with the times when the times are worth getting with

"I like grumpy old cusses.  Hope to live long enough to be one" - John Wayne

Arun

illicit moonshine. allegedly. i mean um "SWIM dreamed SWIM drank it" or whatever... lmao

SIT TIBI COPIA
SOT SAPIENCIA
FORMAQUE DETUR
INQUINAT OMNIA SOLA
SUPERBIA SICOMETETUR

Quote from: St.Justin on September 25, 2015, 07:57:25 PM
Never lose Hope... Take a deep breath and have a beer.

Mother Aubert Pray For Us!

vsay ego sudba V rukah Gospodnih

Michael Wilson

"The World Must Conform to Our Lord and not He to it." Rev. Dennis Fahey CSSP

"My brothers, all of you, if you are condemned to see the triumph of evil, never applaud it. Never say to evil: you are good; to decadence: you are progess; to death: you are life. Sanctify yourselves in the times wherein God has placed you; bewail the evils and the disorders which God tolerates; oppose them with the energy of your works and your efforts, your life uncontaminated by error, free from being led astray, in such a way that having lived here below, united with the Spirit of the Lord, you will be admitted to be made but one with Him forever and ever: But he who is joined to the Lord is one in spirit." Cardinal Pie of Potiers

maryslittlegarden

For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

Dextimus

Who is going to save our Church? Not our bishops, not our priests and religious. It is up to you, the people. You have the minds, the eyes, the ears to save the Church. Your mission is to see that your priests behave like priests, your bishops, like bishops, and your religious like religious. (Ven. Peter John Fulton Sheen)

Bonaventure

"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."

Archer

"All the good works in the world are not equal to the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass because they are the works of men; but the Mass is the work of God. Martyrdom is nothing in comparison for it is but the sacrifice of man to God; but the Mass is the sacrifice of God for man." - St. John Vianney

Kaesekopf

Quote from: voxxpopulisuxx on February 13, 2014, 09:55:54 AM
Secrets and deception always dangerous for a marriage...just sayin

Part of me feels like unsolicited advice isn't called for in the sipping thread, nor on marriage.  But that's just me.
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

drummerboy

I'm taking a tour of Europe this weekend before Lent!  :)

L to R: Germany, Holland, Denmark, France, Italy, and Poland (I'll raise a toast to Dext!)

voxxpopulisuxx

Lord Jesus Christ Most High Son of God have Mercy On Me a Sinner (Jesus Prayer)

"You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore." – Christopher Columbus
911!
"Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake, and so earn some right to rejoice when the victory is won. "— Louisa May Alcott

"From man's sweat and God's love, beer came into the world."St. Arnold (580-640)

Geocentrism holds no possible atheistic downside.

Dextimus

Quote from: drummerboy on March 01, 2014, 06:48:22 PM
Poland (I'll raise a toast to Dext!)

All network beers in Poland suxx. Tyskie suxx less :P

drummerboy

Quote from: Dextimus on March 02, 2014, 04:54:59 PM
Quote from: drummerboy on March 01, 2014, 06:48:22 PM
Poland (I'll raise a toast to Dext!)

All network beers in Poland suxx. Tyskie suxx less :P

Lol! Yeah, it wasn't bad, but I've definitely had better - no offense!  It had a heavy beer smell to it too, its hard to describe.  I just had to try a Polish beer though, most of the imports here are German, Belgian, or Czech.

Dextimus

Quote from: drummerboy on March 02, 2014, 05:09:35 PM
Lol! Yeah, it wasn't bad, but I've definitely had better - no offense!

For a network beer it was not a worst choice, really.

I wonder if it is possible to get any of Polish microbrewery products there... Probably not.
I checked in Tacoma on Wednesday, they had only Zywiec and Warka. Both network.
Ask for "Warka Strong with Double Malt". I've seen this in SFO airport shop last year. This is quite nice.

drummerboy

I'll look around some more, but tyskie was the only one I could find so far.