Ex-Abortionist describes shocking procedures

Started by Bonaventure, April 04, 2016, 03:50:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dellery

Quote from: Kaesekopf on April 05, 2016, 08:34:32 AM
"But we are le pro life generation!  We march each year on Washington dc!"

Frankly, a fraction of those marchers would be more effective if they took more....  volatile action into their hands.

But they don't really believe it is murder. 

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

You don't know the pro-life movement at all.
Most of the people leading this movement are much more militant than you. Trust me. You'd probably ban them from this forum for "violence" if they felt comfortable enough to speak their minds.

The thing is those at the top know we are in a war. Violence, along with civil disobedience, was openly considered at the begging of the movement.
Both of which turned out to be just what the other side wanted, and expected, us to do, and already had their narrative in place to turn public opinion against us. This is why you hear so much about "violence" from pro-lifers; it was the planned narrative to use against us. 

I've helped shut down, and psychologically terrorize the owner of an abortion mill all under the guise of non-violence. When a priest took an axe to the same man the priest almost got shot and the papers went to town slandering us  with the story.

The real fighters are the ones who are willing to be persistent, patient, and disciplined. The uncommitted call for actions they would never do themselves.

ETA: People have accused me of being violent on this forum several times, and I'm one of these wussy non-violent pro-lifers you speak of.  :lol:
Blessed are those who plant trees under whose shade they will never sit.

The closer you get to life the better death will be; the closer you get to death the better life will be.

Nous Defions
St. Phillip Neri, pray for us.

Bonaventure

A bullet to the head will do much more than handcuffing yourself inside and getting arrested.
"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."

dellery

Quote from: Bonaventure on April 05, 2016, 08:45:01 PM
A bullet to the head will do much more than handcuffing yourself inside and getting arrested.

Oh, yeah?
Let's hear it. Elaborate on this why don't you.

The closer you get to life the better death will be; the closer you get to death the better life will be.

Nous Defions

Kaesekopf

Quote from: dellery on April 05, 2016, 08:33:08 PM
Quote from: Kaesekopf on April 05, 2016, 08:34:32 AM
"But we are le pro life generation!  We march each year on Washington dc!"

Frankly, a fraction of those marchers would be more effective if they took more....  volatile action into their hands.

But they don't really believe it is murder. 

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

You don't know the pro-life movement at all.
Most of the people leading this movement are much more militant than you. Trust me. You'd probably ban them from this forum for "violence" if they felt comfortable enough to speak their minds.

The thing is those at the top know we are in a war. Violence, along with civil disobedience, was openly considered at the begging of the movement.
Both of which turned out to be just what the other side wanted, and expected, us to do, and already had their narrative in place to turn public opinion against us. This is why you hear so much about "violence" from pro-lifers; it was the planned narrative to use against us. 

I've helped shut down, and psychologically terrorize the owner of an abortion mill all under the guise of non-violence. When a priest took an axe to the same man the priest almost got shot and the papers went to town slandering us  with the story.

The real fighters are the ones who are willing to be persistent, patient, and disciplined. The uncommitted call for actions they would never do themselves.

ETA: People have accused me of being violent on this forum several times, and I'm one of these wussy non-violent pro-lifers you speak of.  :lol:

Every pro-life leader I know (and I know a number in their 20s and in their 50s) are milquetoasts and are the furthest from militancy. 

You're such a jokester, dellery.  That's really all I can say. 
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Bonaventure

Quote from: dellery on April 05, 2016, 08:47:18 PM

Oh, yeah?

Because with all of the non-violence, abortion is still here. It's still legal, it's still culturally acceptable, and still taking place as we speak.

History has shown that when the cause is grave, we ought to take up arms. My great-grandfather did so against the Masonic, atheistic government of Plutarco Elías Calles in Mexico. Boycotts and petitions were great, but the armed rebellion is what got their attention.

The Nazi Hunters didn't play nice. They went in and got their men.
"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."

Kaesekopf

Oh, yeah?

Is it not clear?  I mean, if you're dead, you can't really perform an abortion... 

:shrug:
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Flora

What does being "persistent, patient, and disciplined" even entail?

dellery

Quote from: Bonaventure on April 05, 2016, 08:55:16 PM

Because with all of the non-violence, abortion is still here. It's still legal, it's still culturally acceptable, and still taking place as we speak.

History has shown that when the cause is grave, we ought to take up arms. My great-grandfather did so against the Masonic, atheistic government of Plutarco Elías Calles in Mexico. Boycotts and petitions were great, but the armed rebellion is what got their attention.

Abortion is one of the most powerful lobbies in the nation with almost the entire breadth of music, TV, and movies supporting it. It's a miracle we're still in this fight and steadily gaining ground, although, there have been setbacks here and there, but so goes reality.

It would be great to take up arms, but who would we take up arms with? Even the monarchs of old were bound to public opinion. The Pro-life movement thought they could transgress the public's opinion with the help of God, but it failed.

You'd go out like a lone-nut, and abortion would further be entrenched.
The enemy knows history full well, form the Great Roman Fire to the Gunpowder Plot.
When you're weak, angry, divided, and clinging to the words of politicians instead of forging something for yourselves, the last thing you can do is start trying to get tough.
This is the state of Catholicism, and it alone can be blamed for not being able to muster force against the child killers.
We live in a nation that's 22% Catholic, but everybody has their own ideas how to do things --most of which are foolish and counter-productive-- so our inability to organize political action more effectively is mostly in part to people putting trust in protestant politicians and other "lesser-evils" --and I'm not specifically referring to Trump here either-- (ETA:) instead of identifying, and, or, creating our own leaders.

Personally, I'm gtg for when the time arrives to start kicking in some doors, but we're not there yet.

Nous Defions

abc123

Quote from: Bonaventure on April 05, 2016, 08:55:16 PM

Oh, yeah?

Therein lies the problem. You can't fight an ideological war with weapons when the entire culture is immersed in the evil. In the case of the Cristeros you had a clear enemy. In the War of Northern Aggression you had two clearly defined sides and military action. Abortion is an evil which permeates all of society. There are no clear lines of demarcation in this fight. In the workplace, at your grocery store, at the ball game there are going to be about 50% of the people in any of those situations who support abortion on demand: people from every conceivable economic group, racial group etc.

The answer to the abortion question is a mass change of heart and repentance. How is that going to occur? I have no idea. Perhaps a chastisement, perhaps an irrefutable sign from Heaven.....who knows.

Jayne

Whatever merits certain arguments in this thread may have, writing posts that could be seen as inciting violence has the potential to get this forum shut down.  I suggest some reflection on a prudent way to handle this.
Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

Greg

The most militant anti-abortionists in the UK over the past 40 years were all SSPX supporters.

Ted Atkinson being the top one of them all to my knowledge.  Though I believe he is dead now.  He famously took a hammer into a movie theatre projection room which was showing a blasphemous movie about Jesus or Our Lady and remodelled the projector.  He did a lot of other stuff too.

Let the authorities shut the forum down.  Who cares?  Besides it's utter nonsense, people incite violence on the internet all day long.

I'm not going out silently like those cowering Jews in the ghettos.
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

Lynne

Quote from: Jayne on April 06, 2016, 04:57:07 AM
Whatever merits certain arguments in this thread may have, writing posts that could be seen as inciting violence has the potential to get this forum shut down.  I suggest some reflection on a prudent way to handle this.

The forum isn't based in Canada so there is no fear of it getting shut down.
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

clau clau

Quote from: Greg on April 06, 2016, 05:18:34 AM
The most militant anti-abortionists in the UK over the past 40 years were all SSPX supporters.

Ted Atkinson being the top one of them all to my knowledge.  Though I believe he is dead now.  He famously took a hammer into a movie theatre projection room which was showing a blasphemous movie about Jesus or Our Lady and remodelled the projector.  He did a lot of other stuff too.

Let the authorities shut the forum down.  Who cares?  Besides it's utter nonsense, people incite violence on the internet all day long.

I'm not going out silently like those cowering Jews in the ghettos.

ggreg, Is that Ted Atkinson standing on the left in the top picture left ?

Father time has an undefeated record.

But when he's dumb and no more here,
Nineteen hundred years or near,
Clau-Clau-Claudius shall speak clear.
(https://completeandunabridged.blogspot.com/2009/06/i-claudius.html)

Greg

Yep, that looks like his anorak.

Looks like Brother Joseph of the Trans-alpine Redemptorists in the kneeling position.

Both dead unfortunately.  Neither were cowards though.
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.