Break for Lent

Started by Jayne, March 04, 2014, 07:09:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jayne

I am taking a break for Lent.  I will not be seeing the prayer requests, but I will pray for them in a general way.  I want to part from you in peace and I ask forgiveness from all whom I have offended.  Please pray for me to embrace penance well.  I also ask you to pray for my husband. His cancer surgery was delayed and we are hoping it will be in March.

If anyone wants to contact me, feel free to PM.  It is set to give me an email notice, so I will see it and I will answer.
Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

Pheo

You and Vic always have my prayers.  I hope your Lent is a good one.
Son, when thou comest to the service of God, stand in justice and in fear, and prepare thy soul for temptation.

Bonaventure

I hope you have a great Lent, and grow closer to our Lord. I was considering taking Lent off, but won't, at least this year.
"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."

Ancilla Domini

OCLittleFlower

I will pray for you and for your husband.  It would be great if you could pop in -- perhaps on a Sunday -- to update us if his surgery is scheduled so we can pray for that specifically.   :)
-- currently writing a Trad romance entitled Flirting with Sedevacantism --

???? ?? ?????? ????????? ???, ?? ?????.

Ancilla Domini

Quote from: OCLittleFlower on March 04, 2014, 09:29:40 PM
I will pray for you and for your husband.  It would be great if you could pop in -- perhaps on a Sunday -- to update us if his surgery is scheduled so we can pray for that specifically.   :)

Yes.

Jayne

Quote from: Ancilla Domini on March 04, 2014, 09:30:20 PM
Quote from: OCLittleFlower on March 04, 2014, 09:29:40 PM

Yes.

I suppose I could do that.  I appreciate your concern.
Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

Larry

I'll pray for you and your husband, Jayne.
"At the evening of life, we shall be judged on our love."-St. John of the Cross

EastWest7