An interesting video for the vaccinated members of this forum.

Started by MaximGun, September 23, 2021, 05:46:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crossingtherubicon

Quote from: james03 on September 24, 2021, 09:24:02 PM
Quotepeak oil

Not there for awhile.  Colombia has barely been tapped and has huge reserves over on the east side, which extends into Ven.  Venezuela also has huge fields never touched.  I even know the location of a field out east, and massive gas fields (El Sucre) just sitting there.  They are just now bringing on the elephant field offshore Guyana.  Western Argentina is untapped and has massive reserves.  Then there's Central Asia.  We got awhile.  After that, you can use coal to liquids for another 100 years.  Main problem is politics.

Eventually it runs out.  Probably my great grand kids will see it.  If we had a sane government, we'd be looking at thorium, which is basically limitless, but definitely buys us plenty of time to develop fusion.  Actually I'm counting on China and India to take the lead on a sane energy policy.

well i would say why are we in the middle of the gulf of mexico drilling for oil if it is so plentiful, it used to bubble out of the ground in pennsylvania, peak oil is the only reasonable reason i can come up with to justify the depopulation agenda, the rest of the reasons become clearly demonic. there is oil left for sure but how much, the world consumes 100 million barrels a day!

as far as the vaccines, early on in the pandemic the covid testing was total bs, manipulating pcr testing to make the cases skyrocket, but once the vaccines rolled out deaths have actually skyrocketed due to covid, but before the vaccines they were marking deaths covid that shouldnt have been, people that take antibiotics cause antibiotic resistant bacteria, and now covid is deadly, could the vaccines be causing much more spread and much more death?  and treatment is horrible, good medications supressed and or not given till its too late, the ventilators are not needed because the problem is not lack of oxygen, it the bodies ability to do something with the oxygen thats the problem, and how many of the vaccines are placebos because there are tons of vaccine injuries but plenty of people who have taken the vaccines are perfectly fine, and what kind of geoengineering is happening, i was never a huge chemtrail tard but a few weeks before a massive covid breakout in my area there was more obvious chemtrailing that i have ever seen, the agenda is depopulation is the only conclusion i came come up with, and peak oil is the way one could justify it without going completely to the full fledged demonic reasons.

i havent figured this all out, but mad cow disease and cjd via prion problems are popping up, this is an incredibly complicated puzzle in my opinion

ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez

We're not at peak oil or even close.

When demand outstrips supply, it gets more expensive.

When it gets expensive, currently-untapped sources become cost-effective.

At $60/barrel, shale oil and tar sands don't make any sense.  At $150/barrel, shale oil and tar sands will keep us trucking along for another 100 years.
this page left intentionally blank

Michael Wilson

James,
we also will have nuclear fusion not too far in the future.
"The World Must Conform to Our Lord and not He to it." Rev. Dennis Fahey CSSP

"My brothers, all of you, if you are condemned to see the triumph of evil, never applaud it. Never say to evil: you are good; to decadence: you are progess; to death: you are life. Sanctify yourselves in the times wherein God has placed you; bewail the evils and the disorders which God tolerates; oppose them with the energy of your works and your efforts, your life uncontaminated by error, free from being led astray, in such a way that having lived here below, united with the Spirit of the Lord, you will be admitted to be made but one with Him forever and ever: But he who is joined to the Lord is one in spirit." Cardinal Pie of Potiers

mikemac

Another video that probably won't be around for long.  Says covid is a developed weapon, yep by Fauci and his gang, U of NC, Fort Detrick and Wuhan connections.  More concerns for the vaccinated.

https://www.facebook.com/hanspeter.brenn1/posts/4455662331160956

Like John Vennari (RIP) said "Why not just do it?  What would it hurt?"
Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary (PETITION)
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima's prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

The real nature of hope is "despair, overcome."
Source

LausTibiChriste

Quote from: mikemac on September 26, 2021, 10:46:00 PM
Another video that probably won't be around for long.  Says covid is a developed weapon, yep by Fauci and his gang, U of NC, Fort Detrick and Wuhan connections.  More concerns for the vaccinated.

There's a wonderful lady on Twitter, Julianne, who's done some crazy deep dives into a lot of aspects of COVID and in particular the gene therapy, so-called vaccine.

1) She definitively proved the abortion link for all the vaccines, even those that claim to not use the HEK297 line (or whatever it's called).

2) She proved that COVID was developed in North Carolina, NOT Wuhan. Was only released in Wuhan.

It would take me a while to dig up her threads, but I'm willing to if I have the time
Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez

Quote from: LausTibiChriste on September 27, 2021, 02:58:53 AM
2) She proved that COVID was developed in North Carolina, NOT Wuhan. Was only released in Wuhan.

Does anybody remember vape lung?  And how it produced "ground glass" chest x-rays?  And then how it disappeared right around the time that "COVID" started appearing in Italy and China?

King Wenceslas

Meanwhile back in the most jabbed land of the Kazars not all is peace and harmony:

QuoteProtests have finally erupted in Israel as it has slowly dawned on people there that the goalposts for vaccine passports keep being shifted by the government.

It is now expected to be announced that at least FOUR vaccinations will be needed to be considered 'fully vaccinated' and able to engage in society.

Over the weekend marches took place in the streets of Tel Aviv against the so called 'Green Pass'.

Predictably, the media labeled the protesters 'right wing extremists' and anti-vaxxers.

Five, six, seven? Who knows where this madness ends.

mikemac

Quote from: mikemac on September 26, 2021, 10:46:00 PM

There's a wonderful lady on Twitter, Julianne, who's done some crazy deep dives into a lot of aspects of COVID and in particular the gene therapy, so-called vaccine.

1) She definitively proved the abortion link for all the vaccines, even those that claim to not use the HEK297 line (or whatever it's called).

It would take me a while to dig up her threads, but I'm willing to if I have the time

Yeah I first read it over a year ago that Fauci was doing 'gain of function' testing at the University of North Carolina for two years after he was told to stop it.  He was told to stop the 'gain of function' testing because it had no good benefit to mankind; only to make biological weapons.  Fauci should be on death row right now.
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima's prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

Source

LausTibiChriste

Quote from: King Wenceslas on September 27, 2021, 11:27:55 AM
Meanwhile back in the most jabbed land of the Kazars not all is peace and harmony:

QuoteProtests have finally erupted in Israel as it has slowly dawned on people there that the goalposts for vaccine passports keep being shifted by the government.

It is now expected to be announced that at least FOUR vaccinations will be needed to be considered 'fully vaccinated' and able to engage in society.

Over the weekend marches took place in the streets of Tel Aviv against the so called 'Green Pass'.

Predictably, the media labeled the protesters 'right wing extremists' and anti-vaxxers.

Shout out to the kazar reference.

Some of my colleagues the other day were going, "man I'm so glad I'm vaccinated - going to Spain next month" I just giggled..won't be vaccinated for long, fools
Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

mikemac

I was reading how crazy it is for the US (and Canada) to be following the failed example of Israel, when we should be following the winning example of India who are using Ivermectin.

US - population 328.2 million (2019), vaccinated 213,456,787 (2/3rds), active covid cases 9,864,064.

India - population 1.366 billion (2019), vaccinated 631,601,656 (- 1/2), active covid cases 298,650.

Source - https://ncov2019.live/data

So India has about 4 times the amount of people that the US has, has less percentage of it's population that are vaccinated, yet the US has over 33 times the amount of active covid cases as India, because India started to use Ivermectin back in May 2021.

Yeah there are huge protests all over the world; Israel, France, Netherlands, Italy, Australia, US, Canada and more. 

Source

crossingtherubicon

Quote from: ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez on September 27, 2021, 07:20:22 AM

Does anybody remember vape lung?  And how it produced "ground glass" chest x-rays?  And then how it disappeared right around the time that "COVID" started appearing in Italy and China?

yes, likely due to some sort of oil in the vape juice, vit e something something, so rsv was going around bad bad at the exact same time which confused the whole situation

crossingtherubicon

its gonna be 7

crossingtherubicon

Quote from: ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez on September 25, 2021, 11:19:06 AM
We're not at peak oil or even close.

When demand outstrips supply, it gets more expensive.

When it gets expensive, currently-untapped sources become cost-effective.

At $60/barrel, shale oil and tar sands don't make any sense.  At $150/barrel, shale oil and tar sands will keep us trucking along for another 100 years.

peak oil is the top of the bell curve, i would say were probably past that and the argument is finite energy and unlimited money printing and unlimited growth are coming to a head, im also not addicted to this motive, the other motives are something something depopulation, demonically influenced, dystopian nightmare, known climate disasters on the horizon, possibly due to geoengineering

james03

Quotewell i would say why are we in the middle of the gulf of mexico drilling for oil if it is so plentiful,

Because the US is the best place to produce oil in the world.  It has the best know how and doesn't steal too much of the profits.  You are also far less likely to have your oil field nationalized.  Oil platforms in the Gulf are profitable.  That's reason enough.  Guyana, a tiny country, will surpass Venezuela soon in oil production because they adopted the American model, and because they are relatively close to America and can utilize the petroleum infrastructure in America.

As far as "peak oil", not there yet.  Learning how to frack horizontal bores changed the game.  I was involved in a venture to go after the shale oil in Western Argentina.  They may have more oil than Saudi Arabia, but in any case, it is a massive deposit.  Only problem is the government.

Main problem is politics.  Who wants to spend the money in Venezuela?  Colombia is better, but they still have some commie groups and coke cartels running around.

Speaking of politics, Brent topped $80, so my prediction of $4 gasoline before the end of Biden's first term still looks on track.

Eventually we will hit peak oil.  It's decades away, maybe a century.  We certainly have time to develop replacement tech like thorium and eventually fusion.  My hope is on China and India in that department.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez

Quote from: james03 on September 28, 2021, 07:31:38 AM
We certainly have time to develop replacement tech like thorium and eventually fusion.

Breeder (fission) reactors can provide all of the world's energy needs for the next several centuries.  Plenty of time to develop fusion, harness antimatter, build a Dyson sphere, whatever...

But non-proliferation treaties have made them a non-starter so far.