To what are you currently listening?

Started by Bonaventure, December 26, 2012, 09:40:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vetus Ordo

DISPOSE OUR DAYS IN THY PEACE, AND COMMAND US TO BE DELIVERED FROM ETERNAL DAMNATION, AND TO BE NUMBERED IN THE FLOCK OF THINE ELECT.

Vetus Ordo

DISPOSE OUR DAYS IN THY PEACE, AND COMMAND US TO BE DELIVERED FROM ETERNAL DAMNATION, AND TO BE NUMBERED IN THE FLOCK OF THINE ELECT.

TheReturnofLive

Going off my questions about death, this song.

"The task of the modern educator is not to cut down jungles but irrigate deserts." - C.S. Lewis

TheReturnofLive

And something that's been stuck in my head

"The task of the modern educator is not to cut down jungles but irrigate deserts." - C.S. Lewis

Philip G.

I am pretty sure this composer carlo domeniconi was a catholic priest.  Either way this guitarist does a great job performing this piece.  I also really like how he uses a shoulder strap.  I never see that with classical guitarists, but it appears to work really well.  This guitarist is a master of the lute, baroque guitars, and classical guitars. 

For the stone shall cry out of the wall; and the timber that is between the joints of the building, shall answer.  Woe to him that buildeth a town with blood, and prepareth a city by iniquity. - Habacuc 2,11-12

martin88nyc

This polish guy is unbelievable. He was on the America Needs Talent show last year. How in the world did he not win???

"These things I have spoken to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you shall have distress: but have confidence, I have overcome the world." John 16:33

Gardener

Quote from: martin88nyc on February 20, 2020, 09:49:44 AM
This polish guy is unbelievable. He was on the America Needs Talent show last year. How in the world did he not win???

Because it's not about talent so much as marketability. The acts like him are there to give color to the pre-drawn, conclusory lines. 
"If anyone does not wish to have Mary Immaculate for his Mother, he will not have Christ for his Brother." - St. Maximilian Kolbe

Fleur-de-Lys

A contemporary song in Persian with English subtitles

???? ????? - ??? ??? ????
Mohsen Yeganeh - Behet Ghol Midam (I Promise You)

[yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDNDVtoJhik&feature=share
[/yt]

Hat And Beard

Padraig

red solo cup

non impediti ratione cogitationis

Gerard

Prayerful

Padre Pio: Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer.