Turbo Cancer

Started by james03, August 21, 2023, 12:35:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

james03

Supposedly they have an assay that can tell which vax is in the tumor.  If I'm the defense attorney I'd argue that yes, the vax is there, but it doesn't prove causality.  Still, get this in front of the right jury and there's a lot of dollars at stake. 

Quote@Kevin_McKernan
 has cleverly produced an assay that allows pathologists to identify *which* vaccine mRNA is present in tumour tissues.

https://twitter.com/Jikkyleaks/status/1692976533798105381

https://anandamide.substack.com/p/can-qpcr-differentiate-vax-spike
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

james03

Quote from: VoxAccording to Helsana, a major Swiss health insurance company, since 2016 the number of patients receiving cancer treatments has decreased. However, something changed in 2021 and 2022.

In 2021, Helsana's data shows there was a dramatic increase of 73% compared to 2020 in the number of patients receiving cancer treatments. And the high number of cancer patients continued in 2022 with an increase of 74% compared to 2020. Switzerland began its mass covid vaccination campaign on 23 December 2020.

2017: 33,339 heart attacks, 27,584 strokes and 116,603 cases of cancer.
2022: 170,000 heart attacks, 124,515 strokes and 460,771 cases of cancer.

We don't know what is causing this.  But one thing we know for sure, it's not the Vax!!!
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez

Quote from: james03 on December 19, 2023, 09:42:43 AM
Quote from: VoxAccording to Helsana, a major Swiss health insurance company, since 2016 the number of patients receiving cancer treatments has decreased. However, something changed in 2021 and 2022.

In 2021, Helsana's data shows there was a dramatic increase of 73% compared to 2020 in the number of patients receiving cancer treatments. And the high number of cancer patients continued in 2022 with an increase of 74% compared to 2020. Switzerland began its mass covid vaccination campaign on 23 December 2020.

2017: 33,339 heart attacks, 27,584 strokes and 116,603 cases of cancer.
2022: 170,000 heart attacks, 124,515 strokes and 460,771 cases of cancer.

We don't know what is causing this.  But one thing we know for sure, it's not the Vax!!!

It's definitely the loneliness.  Gotta be that.  Couldn't be anything else.

We all need to mask up and get our boosters so that we can go back to normal and people won't have to stay home and be lonely anymore!
this page left intentionally blank

Lynne

From Jeff Childers (Coffee and Covid blog)

Last week the pharmaceutical industry trade press ran a huge, hair-raising story largely ignored by corporate media. BioProcess International ran it on Thursday headlined, "Done and Dusted: Pfizer completes $43bn Seagen deal."

image 5.png
Seagen (stock ticker SGEN) owns 25 FDA-approved high-tech cancer drugs — especially aggressive, treatment-resistant types of cancer. The deal was first announced back in March, but has been awaiting regulatory approval. Here's how Bloomberg then described Seagen:

Seagen is a leader in developing a type of medicine called antibody-drug conjugates, or ADCs. These precision medicines deliver cancer-killing drugs so potent they might otherwise be too toxic to use. The delivery mechanism uses antibodies to deposit a strong concentration of drug directly at a tumor site, which may increase efficacy with fewer side effects. Seagen's portfolio will double Pfizer's pipeline of early-stage experimental cancer therapies, the company said.
ADC's combine two existing technologies: monoclonal antibodies and chemotherapy. In summary, a little bit of toxic chemotherapy is sprinkled into an antibody that mostly targets cancer cells. Once the antibody reaches the cancer, in a mechanism that is not entirely clear to me it smashes the poison pellet against the cancer cell's wall, the cell eats the poison, and then dies.

Because ADC antibodies are designed for cancer cells, they mostly avoid poisoning people's healthy cells. Because of this targeted approach, ADCs reportedly have fewer and less severe side effects and can risk using stronger poison compared to traditional chemotherapy.

No pun intended, cancer is a growth market. You might even call it the new gold rush. Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla did. In a call with financial reporters, Bourla literally described buying Seagen as "buying the goose that lays the golden eggs:"

Seagen is the goose, cancer is the golden eggs, and we have to eat the eggs.

Ominously, Businesswire quoted Bourla explaining that, for some reason, Pfizer expects a THIRD of us to get cancer. (I tried, but could find no official source supporting his figures.):

"Cancer remains a leading cause of death, and one in three people in the U.S. will receive a cancer diagnosis in their lifetime. With one of the largest investments in Pfizer's history, we are going all in on cancer with the goal of delivering breakthroughs that drastically improve the lives of people with cancer," said Dr. Albert Bourla, Pfizer Chairman and Chief Executive Officer. "We believe Oncology will be a significant growth driver for Pfizer."
That mind-blowing number (33%) is also coincidentally half of the number people who got the shot (67%). Just saying.

There were several remarkable features of Pfizers' acquisition of Seagen:

Pfizer paid an astounding $43 billion for the cancer drugmaker — over 98% of what Elon Musk paid for Twitter ($44 billion).

Actually, Pfizer paid more than $43 billion, maybe a lot more. To "resolve" the FTC's concerns with the deal, Pfizer also agreed to donate all future U.S. royalties from its cancer drug Bavencio (avelumab) to the American Association for Cancer Research. (Somebody should check who the FTC just made rich over at the AACR.)

It was the largest pharma acquisition of any kind since 2020.

Seagen was only valued at $14 billion, at most. Pfizer paid more than three times Seagen's closing price per share, not including the other deal elements.

As I mentioned, Seagen's drugs are designed to treat resistant turbo cancers.

Below you'll see Seagen's young (former) CEO, William Canestaro, now an involuntary billionaire. Various articles reported Canestaro opposed selling to Pfizer, which could explain the outrageously high sale price. (I couldn't find a source explaining why Canestaro opposed selling.)

Before it vanishes into the Internet's circular file, the National Cancer Institute's web page still says that, before 2020, cancer rates were steady and mortality was *steadily decreasing.* Don't let them gaslight you into thinking they've been on the rise for decades.

Before 2020, new cancer rates were stable, not growing, and were decreasing for many types of cancer including lung cancer, brain cancer, and non-Hodgkin lymphomas:

Meanwhile, mortality was steadily falling:

For some unexplained reason, the NCI last updated its cancer statistics on September 25th, 2020 — right before the jab campaigns started — and has not updated them since. One wonders on what the NCI's statistics office's budget has been spent for the last three+ years.

A really lucrative business model occurred to me while I was writing this up. Purely hypothetically, you could sell a defective — but liability-free — product to two-thirds of Americans, which would create some horrible problem for about a third of them. Then you could make a bunch of fabulously expensive, fully-patented, unimaginably-profitable high-tech products to deal with the very problems that the first product created. (And you'd really start making money when sold your patented solutions to the rest of the world who also bought your first defective product.)

Of course, you would have to be downright evil to go for a business model like that, but hey.

https://www.coffeeandcovid.com/p/golden-geese-tuesday-december-19?publication_id=463409
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

King Wenceslas

Corporations and Government working hand in hand.

The Fascist State.

james03

QuoteSecondly, the antibody repertoire switches after the first booster from a protective IgG1 and IgG3 dominant B cell response to a tolerising IgG4 one, made worse by further boosters, as reported in a recent Science Immunology paper.

https://alethonews.com/2024/02/03/the-covid-booster-cancer-time-bomb/

james03

QuoteAdditionally, it has been discovered that the mRNA vaccines inhibit essential immunological pathways, thus impairing early interferon signaling. Within the framework of COVID-19 vaccination, this inhibition ensures an appropriate spike protein synthesis and a reduced immune activation. Evidence is provided that adding 100 % of N1-methyl-pseudouridine (m1Ψ) to the mRNA vaccine in a melanoma model stimulated cancer growth and metastasis, while non-modified mRNA vaccines induced opposite results, thus suggesting that COVID-19 mRNA vaccines could aid cancer development.

Translation:  (m1Ψ), which is pronounced "N1-methyl-pseudouridine", is added to the Slaughtered Baby Death Jab(TM) to suppress the cells internal immune response (interferon signaling).  This is done to give the cell time to produce spike protein.  Unfortunately this internal signaling is also used to detect developing cancer.  This is one pathway to turbo cancer.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0141813024022323