Men-only subforum? Signup here!

Started by Kaesekopf, July 24, 2014, 06:36:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wicked Papist

Kaesekopf

Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Sbyvl36

My blog: sbyvl.wordpress.com

"Hold firmly that our faith is identical with that of the ancients. Deny this, and you dissolve the unity of the Church."
--St. Thomas Aquinas

"Neither the true faith nor eternal salvation is to be found outside the Holy Catholic Church."
--Pope Pius IX

"That the Conciliar Church is a schismatic Church, because it breaks with the Catholic Church that has always been. It has its new dogmas, its new priesthood, its new institutions, its new worship, all already condemned by the Church in many a document, official and definitive."
--Archbishop Lefebvre

Heliocentricism is idiocy.

Kaesekopf

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

ImperialGuardsman

"One would be straying from the straight path were he to wish the altar restored to its primitive tableform; were he to want black excluded as a color for the liturgical vestments; were he to forbid the use of sacred images and statues in Churches...and lastly were he to disdain and reject polyphonic music or singing in parts, even where it conforms to regulations issued by the Holy See." - Ven. Pope Pius XII

"You've thought about eternity for twenty-five minutes and think you've come to some interesting conclusions."--  (Stolen from EcceQuamBonum's signature)

America, that great bastion of the Enlightenment, is the destroyer of all religions.--LouisIX

Pius Papa Decimus

Pius P.P. X

Kaesekopf

ImperialGuardsman

Thanks!  By the way, why do all of us, even Vox, have only one yellow square under our ranks?
"One would be straying from the straight path were he to wish the altar restored to its primitive tableform; were he to want black excluded as a color for the liturgical vestments; were he to forbid the use of sacred images and statues in Churches...and lastly were he to disdain and reject polyphonic music or singing in parts, even where it conforms to regulations issued by the Holy See." - Ven. Pope Pius XII

"You've thought about eternity for twenty-five minutes and think you've come to some interesting conclusions."--  (Stolen from EcceQuamBonum's signature)

America, that great bastion of the Enlightenment, is the destroyer of all religions.--LouisIX

Chestertonian

"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

drummerboy

I thought we should call it the Bier Garten!  Oh well.

I'm not sure about this idea, after all, don't the women usually join in the circumcision debates too?   :o hahaha!!!

I'll enlist anyway
- I'll get with the times when the times are worth getting with

"I like grumpy old cusses.  Hope to live long enough to be one" - John Wayne

Kaesekopf

Quote from: ImperialGuardsman on July 24, 2014, 09:35:48 PM
Thanks!  By the way, why do all of us, even Vox, have only one yellow square under our ranks?

Because I haven't (yet) changed the setting for that.

The Curt Jester

I might as well jump in.   Sign me up.
The royal feast was done; the King
Sought some new sport to banish care,
And to his jester cried: "Sir Fool,
Kneel now, and make for us a prayer!"

The jester doffed his cap and bells,
And stood the mocking court before;
They could not see the bitter smile
Behind the painted grin he wore.

He bowed his head, and bent his knee
Upon the Monarch's silken stool;
His pleading voice arose: "O Lord,
Be merciful to me, a fool!"

Arun

SIT TIBI COPIA
SOT SAPIENCIA
FORMAQUE DETUR
INQUINAT OMNIA SOLA
SUPERBIA SICOMETETUR

Quote from: St.Justin on September 25, 2015, 07:57:25 PM
Never lose Hope... Take a deep breath and have a beer.

Mother Aubert Pray For Us!

vsay ego sudba V rukah Gospodnih

red solo cup

I was led to believe there would be free bourbon and cigars.
non impediti ratione cogitationis

Kaesekopf

We're still looking for donors/sponsors :P

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk