Global cancer concerns

Started by Frank, March 29, 2024, 11:31:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank

Interesting reference to Kate? at 7.20 in.
in principio erat Verbum et Verbum erat apud Deum et Deus erat Verbum
hoc erat in principio apud Deum
omnia per ipsum facta sunt et sine ipso factum est nihil quod factum est

drummerboy

Most likely.  That was my first thought too, the whole royal family doubtless is vaccinated.
- I'll get with the times when the times are worth getting with

"I like grumpy old cusses.  Hope to live long enough to be one" - John Wayne

ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez

Quote from: drummerboy on March 29, 2024, 03:25:08 PMMost likely.  That was my first thought too, the whole royal family doubtless is vaccinated.

I assumed the elites were getting saline
this page left intentionally blank

Greg

You are falling into the interpretation that there is a central control and/or that the elites are part of it.  Some mandarin whispers in their ear.

What would the elites do in public schools like Eton where the vaccine was provided by medical staff?  How would they stop their sons and daughters at university getting vaccinated before their skiing trip to Switzerland?   It would need to be a very open secret.

I don't believe there is central control.  There is no star council.  99.99% of people, including the elites, are looking at other people for the lead and thus the herd moves like a flock of birds.  What you think is planned is really more the result of a hive mind.  What you think is a hierarchy is more the result of temporary aligned interests.  What you think is consensus is really only the consequences of not being in consensus.  Your expensive medical degree is worthless when you are struck off. Your university will kick you out.  Your media employer will fire you.

That is why the west collapses in chaos.  There is nobody directing it.  I understand why people think there is a human central control but there isn't.

If there was Russia would be defeated.  Ukraine would not be drip fed weapons.  Overwhelming pressure would be exerted to break the back of Russia.

Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

clau clau

Quote from: Greg on March 29, 2024, 11:44:21 PMI don't believe there is central control.  There is no star council.

I used to think there might be central control. Then I concluded that the control was at the spiritual level. The elites are like pawns in the hands of demons. Since the plans are demonic they may appear coordinated at a human level but they are not.

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
-- Ephesians 6:12

"The rulers of the darkness" - demons.

Father time has an undefeated record.

But when he's dumb and no more here,
Nineteen hundred years or near,
Clau-Clau-Claudius shall speak clear.
(https://completeandunabridged.blogspot.com/2009/06/i-claudius.html)

LausTibiChriste

Quote from: clau clau on March 30, 2024, 01:58:54 AM
Quote from: Greg on March 29, 2024, 11:44:21 PMI don't believe there is central control.  There is no star council.

I used to think there might be central control. Then I concluded that the control was at the spiritual level. The elites are like pawns in the hands of demons. Since the plans are demonic they may appear coordinated at a human level but they are not.

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Spot on.

I do think, though, there's an elite we don't really see - ie. the Rothschilds, and the ones we think are elites (politicians, royalty etc) are just their marionette dolls.

Chamath Palihapitiya said as much. He's a multi-billionaire, so I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt (CAUTION: Language):

Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

josh987654321

Quote from: ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez on March 29, 2024, 04:23:17 PMI assumed the elites were getting saline

Like atheist revolutions, the people needed to take power are not the same people needed to hold it, then the purges can begin once their usefulness has been exhausted.

I would say there are many tiers within the term 'elites'.

Quote from: Greg on March 29, 2024, 11:44:21 PMWhat would the elites do in public schools like Eton where the vaccine was provided by medical staff?  How would they stop their sons and daughters at university getting vaccinated before their skiing trip to Switzerland?  It would need to be a very open secret.

Only if you had a large number within the highest tier, hence the term 'useful idiots' for those who serve evil masters. It's like the saying goes, "If they do it with you they'll do it to you."

Quote from: Greg on March 29, 2024, 11:44:21 PMI don't believe there is central control.

I think that you can't completely control such large numbers, too many variables, but I do absolutely believe there is central influence and control over very key areas that greatly influences the direction of our societies.

So there is IMO central control to a large extent, it's just not absolute, with many variables and mitigation, many of their plans IMO have already been mitigated or derailed. 

Quote from: Greg on March 29, 2024, 11:44:21 PMThere is no star council.  99.99% of people, including the elites, are looking at other people for the lead and thus the herd moves like a flock of birds.

Yes, but take the flock of birds analogy, transfer that to humans, given the state of technology today, one can highlight key birds (people), various methods of influence and control over them and before you know it, the flock is heading in your direction without the rest of the flock even being aware of any outside forces acting on them.

Take the usurper Bergoglio they put on the chair, great influence over the flock of birds, but not all of us are fooled and even those who think he's legitimate thankfully also ask questions and don't follow all his intentions, which is more mitigation IMO.

The sole purpose of Fiducia Supplicans is to bless the destruction of marriage and family and to sow the seed of a gender neutral 'god' with the phrase 'he is mother' slipped in there, which I'm surprised much of the criticism missed, all their talk of 'read the whole thing before criticizing' was rather ironic, as it was even worse than I initially thought lol. 

Quote from: Greg on March 29, 2024, 11:44:21 PMWhat you think is planned is really more the result of a hive mind.

Take covid, a hive mind explains a lot, but not all of it, Event 201 for example, this was all setup well in advance. Not everything goes their way either despite the immense resources at their disposal, hence why it looks like chaotic hive mind behavior with no agenda IMO. 

Quote from: Greg on March 29, 2024, 11:44:21 PMUkraine would not be drip fed weapons.

That's not Ukraine's role, they are the useful idiots being served up as the 'Entrée' before the main course IMO.

Quote from: Greg on March 29, 2024, 11:44:21 PMOverwhelming pressure would be exerted to break the back of Russia.

Napoleon and Hitler both tried that, it starts strong but also fails strong, the long game is where it's at and the campaign of pressure, with Ukraine doing the fighting and dying for them... to the last Ukrainian... then they try and stoke the flames in the rest of the western world etc.

Now they are trying to argue that if Countries like France want to send ground troops to Ukraine then other alliance members would not automatically be involved in the conflict. More useful idiots to be sacrificed for the elites in their campaign of maximum pressure while they hide behind plausible deniability.

We should pray for Russia and mitigation in the western world IMO.

The final battle between Our Lord and the reign of satan will be over marriage and family. - Sr Lucia of Fatima

"In the end my Immaculate Heart will Triumph" - Our Lady of Fatima

"Our Lady of Victory, Ark of the New Covenant, Co-Redemptrix, Mediatrix and Advocate, Pray for us."

God Bless
"I will not delude you with prospects of peace and consolations; on the contrary, prepare for great battles. Know that you are now on a great stage where all heaven and earth are watching you. Fight like a knight, so that I can reward you. Do not be unduly fearful, because you are not alone." (Diary, 1760)

"It is in My Passion that you must seek light and strength." (Diary, 654)

"I never reject a contrite heart." (Diary, 1485)

josh987654321

Quote from: LausTibiChriste on March 30, 2024, 02:28:44 AM.

I agree, but I think his conclusion sucked lol, those who run with wolves learn how to howl.

I think such a situation will and has always existed, the main thing, is that when Christendom is strong, their control is much more limited and when Christendom is strong, their world view in which they try to shape the world with their immense resources is also much less radical and/or evil.

As to who exactly they are, we may never know, but we can certainly pay attention to key players doing evil things who oust themselves IMO.

God Bless
"I will not delude you with prospects of peace and consolations; on the contrary, prepare for great battles. Know that you are now on a great stage where all heaven and earth are watching you. Fight like a knight, so that I can reward you. Do not be unduly fearful, because you are not alone." (Diary, 1760)

LausTibiChriste

Quote from: josh987654321 on March 30, 2024, 05:42:41 AM
Quote from: LausTibiChriste on March 30, 2024, 02:28:44 AM.

I agree, but I think his conclusion sucked lol, those who run with wolves learn how to howl.

I think such a situation will and has always existed, the main thing, is that when Christendom is strong, their control is much more limited and when Christendom is strong, their world view in which they try to shape the world with their immense resources is also much less radical and/or evil.

As to who exactly they are, we may never know, but we can certainly pay attention to key players doing evil things who oust themselves IMO.

God Bless

Yes but I think his conclusion proves his point even more.

Reminds me of that line from The Big Short:

- "I don't get it, why are they confessing?"
- "They're not confessing, they're bragging"

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Greg

Quote from: LausTibiChriste on March 30, 2024, 02:28:44 AM

Spot on.

I do think, though, there's an elite we don't really see - ie. the Rothschilds, and the ones we think are elites (politicians, royalty etc) are just their marionette dolls.

Chamath Palihapitiya said as much. He's a multi-billionaire, so I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt (CAUTION: Language):

Nobody doubts that the super rich have power.  The question is whether Elon Musk is free to do as he wishes or whether a man in a dark suit visits him and explains he will be killed and his family killed if he buys Twitter and allows free speech on the platform.  Is there a star council of uber rich, relative anonymous characters who have a overarching plan carried out over generations?

I think no.
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

josh987654321

Quote from: Greg on March 31, 2024, 07:20:45 AMor whether a man in a dark suit visits him

Whatever they had planned for the Middle East was completely demolished thanks to the election of Trump and Russia's involvement in Syria, there is a systematic and relentless targeting of both now (Trump also almost fell for the false flag chemical attack designed to keep the war in Syria going and thus ISIS alive).

We know that Obama's administration, the Deep State if you will, were behind ISIS (created, funded and protected) as they beheaded Christians etc, I know that the LGBTQetc agenda all across the western world was not spontaneous, way too orderly and coordinated for that, just like COVID, way too coordinated and systematic, especially in messaging for it to be without powerful authors.

I also know that 9/11 was allowed to happen, or directly orchestrated by the Deep State, all to lay the groundwork for their Middle East plans which were eventually derailed thanks to Trump and Putin, when they didn't get what they wanted after 9/11 they fabricated the lie of WMD's of which nobody was held to account and they just moved on etc. 

In terms of Elon Musk, I can't say for sure, but I think he is trying, but who knows, in any case, he is flirting with the boundaries IMO, I don't know what they'll try on him and it depends how far he goes in terms of disrupting their agenda IMO. The more mitigation the better, so we should pray for him IMO, he did refuse to be a participant of an attack against Russia's Crimean fleet, if he were part of the Deep State he would not have such a neutral or rational position in regards to the Russia Ukraine conflict IMO.

Quote from: Greg on March 31, 2024, 07:20:45 AMI think no.

In terms of 9/11 to WMD's to ISIS to Syria etc, those are some long term goals which expand across multiple presidencies and both parties.

Trump, despite their bitter hatred of him and relentless attacking, also advocated people take the jabs, given their irrational hatred and relentless assaults on Trump, I suspect Trump was duped rather than in on it, but time will tell anyway, in any case, if he is their lest favorite then he is our best shot IMO and we should pray for him.

God Bless

LausTibiChriste

Quote from: Greg on March 31, 2024, 07:20:45 AM
Quote from: LausTibiChriste on March 30, 2024, 02:28:44 AM

Spot on.

Nobody doubts that the super rich have power.  The question is whether Elon Musk is free to do as he wishes or whether a man in a dark suit visits him and explains he will be killed and his family killed if he buys Twitter and allows free speech on the platform.  Is there a star council of uber rich, relative anonymous characters who have a overarching plan carried out over generations?

I think no.

I lean towards yes, but it's more fun that way.

His little visit to Auschwitz solidified it for me with respect to Musk...

- MaximGun

josh987654321

In terms of the ones behind it all, there are lots of theories, from Mossad, Rothchild's, WEF, CIA, Communists etc and there are no doubt many components with all of that, nevertheless, due to Private Revelation from Our Lady of Good Success all the way back in the 1600's and yet so accurate for today, Our Lady of Good Success says a cabal of Freemasons are behind it and I believe that, obviously not all Freemasons, but a cabal at the top I think so, especially given Freemasonry within the US historically even at it's founding and of course the insane accuracy of Our Lady of Good Success from so long ago.

https://onepeterfive.com/400-years-ago-our-lady-sent-us-a-message-from-ecuador/

"Our Lady of Victory, Ark of the New Covenant, Co-Redemptrix, Mediatrix and Advocate, Pray for us."

God Bless

awkward customer

Quote from: ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez on March 29, 2024, 04:23:17 PM
Quote from: drummerboy on March 29, 2024, 03:25:08 PMMost likely.  That was my first thought too, the whole royal family doubtless is vaccinated.

I assumed the elites were getting saline

So did I.

Greg

At a spiritual level absolutely.  That is the reason interests align.  It is the reason doctors give the experimental jab to children, because at a spiritual level their Hippocratic Oath means nothing to them whereas their career does.

Obviously doctors who agree with abortion are not going to lose their career to same the life of some random child that is not theirs when they can get away with the crime by claiming they were swept along with the 98% of other doctors.