How did Malachi Martin know to mention "Kiev" back in the early-mid 1990s?

Started by Greg, March 03, 2014, 08:11:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Irishcyclist

Quote from: mikemac on March 31, 2015, 12:50:57 PM
Good talk by Padre Rolf Shonenberger.  Thanks Irishcyclist.

"You have only to pray"

:toth: Thanks!

I'm glad that you liked the talk given by Fr Shonenberger, Mike.
I enjoyed it as well.

TheWhiteShadow

Howard Hughes, a host of a show on the paranormal out of the UK called The Unexplained, has recently posted a fascinating interview with Bernard Janzen. For those who may not know, Bernard Janzen was a friend of Malachi Martin and is well known for his in-depth series of interviews he did with Martin on the Catholic Church. This new interview covers a lot of interesting info on Janzen's interactions and thoughts on Martin.

At the 38:35 mark in the interview, Janzen mentions Russia and the Ukraine, which I found particularly relevant to this thread:

"He [Malachi Martin] felt that the spiritual regeneration that would happen in western countries would come from the east, and there are perhaps now some signs of spiritual stirrings that lend credence to this view... because in the east the churches are filling up with young people [and] seminaries are full.

This is not the case in Western Europe and America where churches are emptying and seminaries are emptying and the young people are drifting off. There is a spiritual regeneration of some kind going on in Russia and in the other eastern countries such as the Ukraine, and I think that Malachi Martin foresaw this. He had a certain gift of prophecy, in my opinion.

"He saw this because he was knowledgeable about the message of Fatima, where Our Lady appeared to three children in Portugal in 1917, and according to this appearance of Our Lady at Fatima, she requested that the Pope, in union with all the bishops, consecrate Her Immaculate Heart to Russia, which would be a basis for regeneration not only of Russia but the west." -- Bernard Janzen March 15, 2015

I don't know about anyone else here, but it was news to me when Bernard Janzen said, "In the east, the churches are filling up with young people, [and] seminaries are full." I will have to look a little closer into that claim, but if it is true, it could be one more sign that the ground is being prepared for the long-awaited consecration. One thing is for sure, something pretty mysterious is happening in Russia.

For those interested in Malachi Martin the full interview is worth a listen so I posted it below. It covers everything from the Jesuits and Fatima and some unanswered questions on Martins untimely death.

"The life and times of the late and remarkable Father Malachi Martin."
http://theunexplained.tv/paranormal-podcasts/edition-197-father-malachi-martin

Bernard Janzen --  www.triumphcommunications.net
O my Jesus, pardon us, and save us from the fire of hell; lead all little souls toward heaven, especially those in purgatory.

per_passionem_eius

Does anyone know the approximate length of this interview?

Quote from: TheWhiteShadow on March 31, 2015, 03:52:46 PM
For those interested in Malachi Martin the full interview is worth a listen so I posted it below. It covers everything from the Jesuits and Fatima and some unanswered questions on Martins untimely death.

Whosoever will be saved, before all things it is necessary that he hold the Catholic Faith.

http://fatherfeeney.wordpress.com/

Gerard

Quote from: per_passionem_eius on March 31, 2015, 08:48:52 PM
Does anyone know the approximate length of this interview?

It's about an hour and 3 minutes long.

Irishcyclist

Howard Hughes, a host of a show on the paranormal out of the UK called The Unexplained, has recently posted a fascinating interview with Bernard Janzen. For those who may not know, Bernard Janzen was a friend of Malachi Martin and is well known for his in-depth series of interviews he did with Martin on the Catholic Church. This new interview covers a lot of interesting info on Janzen's interactions and thoughts on Martin.

At the 38:35 mark in the interview, Janzen mentions Russia and the Ukraine, which I found particularly relevant to this thread:

"He [Malachi Martin] felt that the spiritual regeneration that would happen in western countries would come from the east, and there are perhaps now some signs of spiritual stirrings that lend credence to this view... because in the east the churches are filling up with young people [and] seminaries are full.

This is not the case in Western Europe and America where churches are emptying and seminaries are emptying and the young people are drifting off. There is a spiritual regeneration of some kind going on in Russia and in the other eastern countries such as the Ukraine, and I think that Malachi Martin foresaw this. He had a certain gift of prophecy, in my opinion.

"He saw this because he was knowledgeable about the message of Fatima, where Our Lady appeared to three children in Portugal in 1917, and according to this appearance of Our Lady at Fatima, she requested that the Pope, in union with all the bishops, consecrate Her Immaculate Heart to Russia, which would be a basis for regeneration not only of Russia but the west." -- Bernard Janzen March 15, 2015

I don't know about anyone else here, but it was news to me when Bernard Janzen said, "In the east, the churches are filling up with young people, [and] seminaries are full." I will have to look a little closer into that claim, but if it is true, it could be one more sign that the ground is being prepared for the long-awaited consecration. One thing is for sure, something pretty mysterious is happening in Russia.

Bernard Janzen --  www.triumphcommunications.net

Thanks for posting that very interesting link, White Shadow.
I thoroughly enjoyed Howard Hughes interview with Bernard Janzen.

I had never heard of Hughes until I read your post and opened your link. I was very very impressed with Hughes questions and the way in which he allowed Janzen to speak. Hughes voice is superb too. Hughes interview methodology reminds me of Art Bell's way of conducting interviews.

Janzen said many fine things about Father Martin. It seems to me that Fr.Martin had a very good influence on Janzen and that what Fr.Martin said to him greatly influenced him and his family.

mikemac

Very interesting interview with Bernard Janzen about Malachi Martin.  Thanks.  What you say above is also interesting TheWhiteShadow.  Maybe the 1984 consecration of the world didn't have the desired full effect, but possibly still an effect.  A couple of years ago just after Easter there was a youtube video posted at the other forum where the crowd at one side of a Russian football stadium yelled "He is Risen" while the other side replied "Indeed, He is Risen".  I tried to find the video again but couldn't find it.  Indeed there is something happening in Russia.  This video about Russian Christmas 2014 is interesting, but what is more interesting is the description below the video.  So I'll post it all.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVWeP0yVslM[/yt]

January 7, 2014 - Bells ringing celebrating Christmas day in Russia. Churches are filled by thousands who stand to hear Christ's word and receive holy communion. Afterwards, a procession takes place as shown in this video. The sacred icons are in front with the priest behind them. Behind the church (not shown) the priest prays and sprinkles everyone with holy water. Then they return inside the church. They did the same thing the night before at the midnight vigil praising and thanking God.

98% of these people have no car and either walk to church or pay to take the bus. I cannot imagine Americans doing this especially coming to church Christmas eve and Christmas day and filling up the churches to give praise.

Edit: For some reason all the links that are in the description below the above video did not show up when I posted them.  So if you want to see them you will have to go to the link to the youtube video and click SHOW MORE.  All the links give the same idea, that there seems to be a return to Christianity in Russia.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVWeP0yVslM
Like John Vennari (RIP) said "Why not just do it?  What would it hurt?"
Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary (PETITION)
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima's prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

The real nature of hope is "despair, overcome."
Source

LausTibiChriste

I ain't complaining - I'm enamoured with the East beyond belief...if Mary chooses them to convert the wicked West I say good...sooner the better. I wouldn't mind stepping into a liturgy with this music being sung:

In the meantime, I think I'll listen to that Janzen interview y'all are praising.
Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

JackoPaul

I have just been listening to this short Fr Malachi interview with Bernard Janzen from 1996

At 1:20 Fr Malachi states before JP2 dies his destiny is tied with Kiev and Moscow why? because JP2 told him. He said this before going on to say that "Russia and Kiev would bring salvation for us all from the East." Now JP2 died in 2005 and I cant recall any significant event involving him, Russia and Kiev. Now if this event with JP2 never happened then surely the statement that "Russia and Kiev would bring salvation for us all from the East" is questionable?

Fr Malachi also states in this interview at 43:56 that he believes in the Garabandal apparitions

Now since the death of Joey Lomangino most people don't believe that Garabandal was authentic. The fact that Fr Malachi believed in Garabandal must imply that Fr Malachi's view of Fatima is also questionable.  In fact does this bring the authenticity of Fatima itself in to doubt?

So does this mean if we are to believe in Fr Malachi that both JP2 and Joey Lomangino need to be resurrected from the dead?

I don't know if I have misinterpreted Fr Malachi but anyway I just thought I would throw the cat amongst the pigeons to get other peoples thoughts :-\

Elizabeth

Quote from: JackoPaul on February 23, 2015, 10:43:00 PM
This is a good read about present trajectory toward a Third World War

http://www.fatima.org/pdf/executive_summary.pdf
Wow, may God bless you for posting this..I'm way behind on this riviting thread.

Prayerful

I pray for Greek rite Catholics in those areas of the Ukraine occupied by Russian thugs. They cannot hear Mass unless they abandon their homes.
Padre Pio: Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer.

JackoPaul

Quote from: Habitual_Ritual on February 25, 2015, 05:42:38 AM
Quote from: lauermar on February 24, 2015, 10:33:43 PM
This thread still going on?  I thought we're having a 3rd world war with the religion of peace.

The prophecies all mention the Red Flag above St Peters, not the Black Flag of ISIS

Just been reading the following prophecy which doesn't actually say the flag was red:

"Russia will march upon all the nations of Europe, particularly Italy, and will raise her flag over the dome of St. Peter's."
(Prophetic Vision of Blessed Sr. Elena Aiello)

This prophecy was from the late 1950's I believe, and the strange thing is it predicts the demise of the USSR formed in 1922 (now their flag was about 95% red) and the emergence of the Russian Federation in 1991.

JackoPaul

Sorry meant to post in

Re: Pope Francis is the Pope of Fatima?

I was just referring to this thread

Kaesekopf

Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.