Started by Sin of Adam, October 21, 2020, 08:27:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Martyr

Quote from: Michael Wilson on October 23, 2020, 08:35:50 AM
Quote from: Justin Martyr on October 22, 2020, 05:57:59 AM
Quote from: Michael Wilson on October 21, 2020, 03:02:39 PM
Quote from: Justin Martyr on October 21, 2020, 10:55:21 AM
Atleast it's not magisterial...bleugh.
O.K. Its not magisterial, but if any person who claims to be Catholic would state the same thing, would anyone with any Catholic sense left or any sense of right or wrong left, doubt that this man has lost that same Catholic and moral sense?

I agree, but we've known that very clearly since pachamama (and prior). Just because the head is braindead and lacking all bloodflow doesn't make it any less the head.
But he really isn't "braindead"; he is a very intelligent man who is systematically implementing his agenda over what is left of Catholicism in the hierarchy and the laity. He knows what he is doing.

By braindead I meant it medically by analogy, namely that Francis as the head is essentially a dead portion of the Body of Christ. I was making no comment on his intelligence. I apologize for my lack of clarity.
The least departure from Tradition leads to a scorning of every dogma of the Faith.
St. Photios the Great, Encyclical to the Eastern Patriarchs

CANON I: As for all persons who dare to violate the definition of the holy and great Synod convened in Nicaea in the presence of Eusebeia, the consort of the most God-beloved Emperor Constantine, concerning the holy festival of the soterial Pascha, we decree that they be excluded from Communion and be outcasts from the Church if they persist more captiously in objecting to the decisions that have been made as most fitting in regard thereto; and let these things be said with reference to laymen. But if any of the person occupying prominent positions in the Church, such as a Bishop, or a Presbyter, or a Deacon, after the adoption of this definition, should dare to insist upon having his own way, to the perversion of the laity, and to the disturbance of the church, and upon celebrating Pascha along with the Jews, the holy Synod has hence judged that person to be an alien to the Church, on the ground that he has not only become guilty of sin by himself, but has also been the cause of corruption and perversion among the multitude. Accordingly, it not only deposes such persons from the liturgy, but also those who dare to commune with them after their deposition. Moreover, those who have been deposed are to be deprived of the external honor too of which the holy Canon and God's priesthood have partaken.
The Council of Antioch 341, recieved by the Council of Chalcedon

Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of God, have mercy on me a sinner.

Greg

Quote from: awkwardcustomer on October 23, 2020, 08:06:50 AM
Who's dumb?

You for assuming that these systems don't already exist and have to be developed from scratch? Or me for suggesting that if this is what I'm betting it is, then the systems have already been developed and are ready to go?   

You are dumb.

Systems don't just exist.  They need to be connected, tested, debugged.

You'd need a development team of 10,000 people, software developers, project managers access to the operational systems of 50 major banks.

And you'd have to do it all in secret.
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

awkwardcustomer

Quote from: Greg on October 23, 2020, 09:39:12 AM
Who's dumb?

You for assuming that these systems don't already exist and have to be developed from scratch? Or me for suggesting that if this is what I'm betting it is, then the systems have already been developed and are ready to go?   

You are dumb.

You'd need a development team of 10,000 people, software developers, project managers access to the operational systems of 50 major banks.

If this really is the NWO being rolled out under the cover of the Covid scamdemic, then the systems must already be in place.  If it is - because it might not be, although I'm betting that it is.

And the systems are just extensions of the technology they have been developing for decades.  Your geographical location can be tracked by your mobile phone right now.  Your data is already being gathered and used to influence you etc etc.  The list goes on.  Do you bank online?  Yes?  There you go.

This is what all those nutters who annoyed you during coffee after Mass in the '80's were talking about. 

But it's only a bet at the end of the day.
And formerly the heretics were manifest; but now the Church is filled with heretics in disguise.  
St Cyril of Jerusalem, Catechetical Lecture 15, para 9.

And what rough beast, it's hour come round at last,
Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?
WB Yeats, 'The Second Coming'.

Miriam_M

I don't think it's critical to believe there's an actual systematic conspiracy at work in order to understand that there's a cultural convergence that has been operative for some time (decades) and that conveniently all works together.  IOW, "accident" or compatibility has created the same dynamic as a calculated NWO effort.

The people at the top of the food chain --in a variety of roles and realms -- are interested only in maintaining power, wealth, and unrestricted pleasures.  The convergence of their controlling influence is created by the triumph of those values which they all hold dear -- Godless values.  Technology has sped up the process, made it far more convenient and efficient to acquire wealth and control people, but the emergence of a One, Dominant, Godless World has been a development of even unconscious forces, aided by Satan, for at least 50 years. It's the natural result of making gods out of man, created goods (machines), and the flesh.

In fact, I think most of it has been unconscious rather than conniving, but the irony to me is that its fruits are the opposite of community and "solidarity." We are in no way -- except in God's Will -- "one (new) world." We are easily as fractured as tribal nations were. I'm not speaking here of the political tribalism characterizing those time periods but the practical and spiritual separation and isolation when societies passively assent to control over their lives, decisions, and values.

diaduit

Who's dumb?

You are dumb.

In 70's and 80's there were various films with the NWO type story such as one mentioned on another thread called Logans Run where in a dystopian future a population lives in an urban bubble delight and living only for pleasure.  Catch is they have to voluntary die at age 30, all humans are bred but not within the structure of a family unit and each one has a 'crystal' on its left hand which electronically identifies each person and use it for records storage and communication to a central command etc.  This film was made in the 70's and based on a book in mid 60's.

Now if the film industry could actually conceive a notion such as this in the 60's, the bible also tells of this 2000 years ago and whistle blowers have been telling us this (one such guy was a brother of Fr Wilders RIP, one of the most pleasant priests I've ever encountered and he was English, told of him being part of a particular European Government advisory board and he attended a meeting in the 80's where they were discussing the chip. 
he said the argument put forward was should it be on the hand or the forehead , it was said it should be the forehead as someone could lose a hand in an accident!!).... we have had lightening speed in the development of  technology and then there is the actual patent which can be seen by anyone on google, from Microsoft for a crypto currency and  Vaxxed TV discovered a paper released by MIT (who are at the centre of all things transhumanism/Epstein) in 2018 of a vaccine/patch like what Awkward said..............how can you not see that what is needed ie technology is already in place.  8 months ago the world govs were saying we need to develop a vaccine for this never before seen virus and are now talking about rolling out the vaccine (including Trump) by November. 
The plan was already there.  The technology was already developed, the logistics were already discussed (Event 201) and the roll out is being done as we speak (The Great Reset).  As for the need for secrecy , there are remote places all over the world but in particular South America where there have been suspect goings on.  Half the flippin Nazis moved to SA and had their own little town I think in Argentina.  David Jones 1000 followers lived in shantys but had a state of the art medical centre!!. 

It may not be true but I don't see how you can't see that this could all have been in place before the theatre started.

Heinrich

Who's dumb?

You are dumb.

Can't hep meself.

[yt][/yt]
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

King Wenceslas

Quote from: Sin of Adam on October 22, 2020, 02:41:13 PM
Bergoglio is not the anti-Christ nor is he a precursor to him necessarily; at least there is no evidence for this.

He is just a garden variety Freemasonic infiltrator and a slave of satan i.e a modernist.

What? No worse than JPII?

Just another modernist pope like JPII?

Nothing to see here, just move along. Is that what you are saying?

Aulef

Quote from: Miriam_M on October 23, 2020, 11:44:02 AM
I don't think it's critical to believe there's an actual systematic conspiracy at work in order to understand that there's a cultural convergence that has been operative for some time (decades) and that conveniently all works together.  IOW, "accident" or compatibility has created the same dynamic as a calculated NWO effort.

The people at the top of the food chain --in a variety of roles and realms -- are interested only in maintaining power, wealth, and unrestricted pleasures.  The convergence of their controlling influence is created by the triumph of those values which they all hold dear -- Godless values.  Technology has sped up the process, made it far more convenient and efficient to acquire wealth and control people, but the emergence of a One, Dominant, Godless World has been a development of even unconscious forces, aided by Satan, for at least 50 years. It's the natural result of making gods out of man, created goods (machines), and the flesh.

In fact, I think most of it has been unconscious rather than conniving, but the irony to me is that its fruits are the opposite of community and "solidarity." We are in no way -- except in God's Will -- "one (new) world." We are easily as fractured as tribal nations were. I'm not speaking here of the political tribalism characterizing those time periods but the practical and spiritual separation and isolation when societies passively assent to control over their lives, decisions, and values.

These are very convincing arguments that help understanding what is going on. However, it is hard to dismiss some facts that makes anyone think these people in power want a one world government just like in the times of Babel.

They created a world political body which has gained strenght over the decades and even built armed forces, a world health organization, a worldwide central bank which directs all other central banks, a currency that is going to be implemented sooner or later (SDR). Besides, we all are watching regional powers build strenght, destroying sovereignty of many countries which almost sounds like a transitional state of being.
Tota pulchra es, Maria
Et macula originalis non est in Te

james03

We haven't had the war which kills 1/3 of mankind yet, and we don't have a country known as "The Red Dragon" standing on the shores of the Med Sea yet.  The war, which starts at the Euphrates, likely has already started, but major players besides Russia aren't actively fighting in it.  When Syria/Iraq heat up again, be worried.  For 1/3 casualties, you'll see India, Pakistan, and China nuke each other.  And maybe a few nukes at the US and Europe.  But Kramer thought it would be an Asiatic war and thus the huge casualties.

Anti-Christ will come as a peacemaker.  Then with the world economy gone, and the dollar in shambles, you'll get the microchip in your hand which will have your money recorded in it.  With this mark in your hand you will be able to buy and sell.  And likely "right-wing" Christians will be blamed for the war and persecuted.

But first economic collapse and WWIII.  A Pope would have stopped the jewish-bolshevik insanity, but Bergoglio is working to bring it about.  Unfortunately for them and us it is going to end in a massive chastisement.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

Miriam_M

Quote from: Aulef on January 03, 2021, 03:16:08 AM
Quote from: Miriam_M on October 23, 2020, 11:44:02 AM

These are very convincing arguments that help understanding what is going on. However, it is hard to dismiss some facts that makes anyone think these people in power want a one world government just like in the times of Babel.

They created a world political body which has gained strenght over the decades and even built armed forces, a world health organization, a worldwide central bank which directs all other central banks, a currency that is going to be implemented sooner or later (SDR). Besides, we all are watching regional powers build strenght, destroying sovereignty of many countries which almost sounds like a transitional state of being.

I agree that certain trends look inevitable and unstoppable.  I do not claim to be a soothsayer, although on just a "personal conviction" basis, I have a sense that the Second Coming will occur during my lifetime.  But beyond that kind of intuitive belief, I don't like to state dogmatically that X or Y will happen in the secular world or in the Church, because it tends to be that the most important Person -- the All-Powerful God -- is left out of these events.  He's going to be passive, and permit absolutely everything, without mitigation?  Or will some very bad things happen by His permissive Will, while other evils will not be allowed to come to fruition out of protection of those He wishes to assist in the salvation of others. (Prayer, Good Works, Witness, White Martyrdom)

I'm just guessing like everybody else.  All I know is that it is obvious to me (and to many of my fellow Catholics IRL, including perhaps a few on SD) that as individuals we are being called to purification, with an urgency that we have never seen before in our lives -- not in the usual, "The Christian Life is a (long) road to perfection."  It may be a shorter road now, given the frequency with which some of us are being drawn toward working on our own sanctity and cooperating in the sanctity of others.  We have a sense that there's little time left to make reparation for our sins, grow in virtue, be cleansed of the bad aspects of our temperaments, etc.

ralfy

diaduit

Quote from: james03 on January 03, 2021, 03:40:23 PM
We haven't had the war which kills 1/3 of mankind yet, and we don't have a country known as "The Red Dragon" standing on the shores of the Med Sea yet.  The war, which starts at the Euphrates, likely has already started, but major players besides Russia aren't actively fighting in it.  When Syria/Iraq heat up again, be worried.  For 1/3 casualties, you'll see India, Pakistan, and China nuke each other.  And maybe a few nukes at the US and Europe.  But Kramer thought it would be an Asiatic war and thus the huge casualties.

Anti-Christ will come as a peacemaker.  Then with the world economy gone, and the dollar in shambles, you'll get the microchip in your hand which will have your money recorded in it.  With this mark in your hand you will be able to buy and sell.  And likely "right-wing" Christians will be blamed for the war and persecuted.

But first economic collapse and WWIII.  A Pope would have stopped the jewish-bolshevik insanity, but Bergoglio is working to bring it about.  Unfortunately for them and us it is going to end in a massive chastisement.

I was laughed at when I speculated about this and yes I believe this scenario or very similar is going to be the case this year.  However its just speculation.

diaduit

Quote from: james03 on January 03, 2021, 03:40:23 PM

https://www.msn.com/en-ie/news/world/iran-enriches-uranium-and-seizes-tanker-as-tensions-escalate/ar-BB1csziL?ocid=msedgntp

Iran are stirring it again

Aulef

Quote from: ralfy on January 03, 2021, 11:33:47 PM
"Pope Francis' homosexuality comments heavily edited in documentary, Vatican has no comment on civil unions"

https://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/pope-francis-homosexuality-comments-heavily-edited-in-documentary-no-vatican-comment-on-civil-union-88210

It was heavily edited, yet, the Pope really said sodomite couples deserve certain civil rights that belong only to married couples.

When the fuzz started I defended him because the video wasn't clear enough (benefict of doubt). I thought he was maybe talking about people who struggle with same sex temptations and who are under prejudice even inside their family.

However, once I read that letter from the Vatican's Secretary of State to Latin America Bishops clarifying the video, it became clear to me that the Pope's personal opinion is really for what has been originally interpreted. Thus, I couldn't defend anymore.

It don't know about you, forum colleagues, but it was really painful to me. I had an argument with my sister (apostate) a week before the video got public explaining why this is bad and then the video dropped like a bomb, destroying my attempt to sow a seed in her heart...
Tota pulchra es, Maria
Et macula originalis non est in Te

ralfy

Quote from: Aulef on January 05, 2021, 04:52:19 AM

It was heavily edited, yet, the Pope really said sodomite couples deserve certain civil rights that belong only to married couples.

When the fuzz started I defended him because the video wasn't clear enough (benefict of doubt). I thought he was maybe talking about people who struggle with same sex temptations and who are under prejudice even inside their family.

However, once I read that letter from the Vatican's Secretary of State to Latin America Bishops clarifying the video, it became clear to me that the Pope's personal opinion is really for what has been originally interpreted. Thus, I couldn't defend anymore.

It don't know about you, forum colleagues, but it was really painful to me. I had an argument with my sister (apostate) a week before the video got public explaining why this is bad and then the video dropped like a bomb, destroying my attempt to sow a seed in her heart...

From what I remember, as family members, and to be loved as one loves other relatives.