Author Topic: Louie Verrecchio: The Gore-Tex  (Read 1139 times)

Offline Oatmeal

• Vizekorporal
Louie Verrecchio: The Gore-Tex
« on: March 01, 2014, 05:30:10 PM »
http://www.harvestingthefruit.com/the-gore-tex/

Well… it is now undeniable: Michael Voris is all-in with the manifesto. Damn shame too. The guy screwed up. It happens. I’m pretty sure I did that once too. Maybe even twice.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not the least bit pleased about this rift between Voris and people like John Vennari, Christopher Ferrara and Michael Matt. Not only do I respect these men a great deal, I’m out here doing the same kinds of things; namely, defending our Catholic faith against all comers, even the occasionally naked pope. A stone thrown at them hits me as well.

At the end of the day, we’re still Catholics. That makes us family. In other words, it ain’t over ’til it’s over; so with that in mind I’m offering a bit of fraternal correction.

NOTE: I’ll have something to say about the claim that the SSPX is “soft sedevacantist” later, but to be honest, that’s kind of like responding to a seven year old kid who just said, “Your mother wears army boots!”

Edit:  Please see the video on Louie's blog.

Offline mikemac

• Hauptmann
  • Religion: Catholic
Re: Louie Verrecchio: The Gore-Tex
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2014, 10:47:53 PM »
I hope Michael Voris watches that video.
Like John Vennari (RIP) said "Why not just do it?  What would it hurt?"
Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary (PETITION)
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima’s prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

The real nature of hope is “despair, overcome.”
Source

Offline lauermar

• "Fasten your seat belts, it's going to be a bumpy night!" from 'All About Eve' (1950).
  • Feldwebel
  • Baby Boomer
  • Religion: Traditional Roman Catholic
Re: Louie Verrecchio: The Gore-Tex
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2014, 01:51:16 PM »
Even if he did he would not change his views or his policy.
"I am not a pessimist. I am not an optimist. I am a realist." Father Malachi Martin (1921-1999)