Author Topic: An Iraqi Priest Describes the Christian Genocide  (Read 3495 times)

Offline ts aquinas

• Wachtmeister
  • History is written by the victors
Re: An Iraqi Priest Describes the Christian Genocide
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2015, 01:20:17 AM »
"THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS MODERATE ISLAM"
Padre Douglas al Bazi recounts the Christian Genocide in Iraq

Matteo Matzuzzi
IL FOGLIO
August 26th 2015

“Wake up! The cancer is at your door. They will destroy you. We, the Christians of the Middle East are the only group that has seen the face of evil: Islam”

http://rorate-caeli.blogspot.com/2015/08/theres-no-such-thing-as-moderate-islam.html

This is the kind of stuff that compels me to grab my go-gear sign up for international sons of liberty and go provide security for these people. If I didn't have to worry about possible destabilization stateside, I would seriously consider signing up for Mr. VanDyke's organization.

The following users thanked this post: dymphna17, Habitual_Ritual

Offline Prayerful

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Hauptmann
  • Religion: Catholic
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2015, 04:48:54 AM »
Aside from the threat that Arab Christians have their throats cut, Moslem migration into Europe is at insane levels. These people have a racist contempt for the West. They feel entitled to their free house, but as Rotherham, they think nothing of molesting little white girls. Barely anything has happened to those 'enrichers.'

Some Bangladeshi apostates spoke on Islam recently:

“One who claims to be a messenger of God is expected to live a saintly life. He must not be given to lust, he must not be a sexual pervert, and he must not be a rapist, a highway robber, a war criminal, a mass murderer or an assassin. One who claims to be a messenger of God must have a superior character. He must stand above the vices of the people of his time. Yet Muhammad’s life is that of a gangster godfather. He raided merchant caravans, looted innocent people, massacred entire male populations and enslaved the women and children. He raped the women captured in war after killing their husbands and told his followers that it is okay to have sex with their captives (Qur’an 33:50). He assassinated those who criticized him and executed them when he came to power and became de facto despot of Arabia. Muhammad was bereft of human compassion. He was an obsessed man with his dreams of grandiosity and could not forgive those who stood in his way…

The statement continues,

Muhammad was a narcissist, like Hitler, Saddam or Stalin. He was astute and knew how to manipulate people, but his emotional intelligence was less evolved than that of a 6-year-old child. He simply could not feel the pain of others. He brutally massacred thousands of innocent people and pillaged their wealth. His ambitions were big and as a narcissist he honestly believed he is entitled to do as he pleased and commit all sorts of crimes and his evil deeds are justified.”
« Last Edit: August 30, 2015, 04:51:34 AM by Prayerful »
Padre Pio: Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer.

The following users thanked this post: dymphna17, Arun

Offline Donan

• Hellebardier
  • Religion: Catholic
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2015, 07:33:24 AM »
The Islamic world is no military threat to the West, but that's not to say they are not an ideological threat. As Arun states above, "they believe in something," whereas the West has lost any kind moral principle. The Muslim population is growing at a faster rate than anyone else in the West because of immigration and, to put it bluntly, they don't use contraception and we do. This poses a more long-term threat to Western civilisation (whatever that is), but given that the West has given up its religion, at least in any meaningful way, and adopted an unnatural lifestyle we have made the Muslims' job easy for them.

Western secularism has done far more damage to Christian civilisation than Islamic fundamentalism has ever done. "The civilised world (has) denied its God", to paraphrase Pius XII, and now Christendom is nothing more than a toothless and senile old lion- an embarrassment to our crusading ancestors.

I agree that the Rotherham case highlights what happens when one group of people looks at another group as less than human, but unfortunately, that attitude is not confined to Islam. In the Rotherham case I would ask how those men got away with what they did- where on earth were those girls' parents? Young Western people are feral, and in many cases behave and dress exactly how unscrupulous men want them to. For all their faults, and they have many, at least Muslims teach their children that they are worth more than that.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

The following users thanked this post: Jayne, Arun

Offline Habitual_Ritual

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Feldwebel
  • Religion: Papist
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2015, 02:00:35 PM »
General Secretary for Danish Refugee Help: “We face an Armageddon scenario”

The General Secretary for Danish Refugee Help, Andreas Kamm, used to be a politically correct pro-multiculturalist. But he has had a change of mind, and is not even sure if we can save our societies. I am also not sure, but we have to fight as if we have a chance.

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2015/08/general-secretary-for-danish-refugee-help-we-face-an-armageddon-scenario
" There exists now an enormous religious ignorance. In the times since the Council it is evident we have failed to pass on the content of the Faith.”

(Pope Benedict XVI speaking in October 2002.)