Started by Habitual_Ritual, August 27, 2015, 11:15:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Habitual_Ritual

Quote"THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS MODERATE ISLAM"
Padre Douglas al Bazi recounts the Christian Genocide in Iraq

Matteo Matzuzzi
IL FOGLIO
August 26th 2015

"Wake up! The cancer is at your door. They will destroy you. We, the Christians of the Middle East are the only group that has seen the face of evil: Islam"

http://rorate-caeli.blogspot.com/2015/08/theres-no-such-thing-as-moderate-islam.html
" There exists now an enormous religious ignorance. In the times since the Council it is evident we have failed to pass on the content of the Faith."

(Pope Benedict XVI speaking in October 2002.)

Elizabeth

Dear Habituals, this topic cannot be emphasized strongly enough, IMO.

Elizabeth

Greg

How on earth are the Islamics going to destroy the west?

It's one thing killing a few Christians in those lands where Muslims are dominant, but it is pie-in-the-sky to imagine that they could attack Europe or America and "destroy" the west.  It's not remotely conceivable in our lifetimes.

Put any western army (even the French) against these ignorant sand monkeys and the kill ratio is about 25 to 1 and that is when we are attacking them on their home turf.  Even tiny little Israel manages to kick their ass and they are surrounding Israel on all sides and outnumbering it 50 to 1.

They don't even have a navy to speak of, nor any kind of advanced guided weapons.  Where are their predator drones?  Where are their aircraft carriers or biological weapons?

They have absolutely no military discipline, or sensible planning, and they're so politically fractured that they kill each other more often than they kill infidels.  They'd be crushed like bugs by the west as soon as they became enough of an annoyance to give Europe or the US the political will to annihilate them.

We're extremely liberal, at the moment, but as soon as there was even the hint of an existential threat we'd nuke one of their cities and then another and another until they were dead or broken.

Saddam, Muammar Gaddafi, Hosni Mubarak, Abu Nidal, Osama Bin Laden. etc, all killed or violently deposed.

Blair, Bush I and II, Cameron, Storming Norman, all living comfortable retirements.
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

Miriam_M

Quote from: Greg on August 28, 2015, 08:35:34 AM
They'd be crushed like bugs by the west as soon as they became enough of an annoyance to give Europe or the US the political will to annihilate them.

We're extremely liberal, at the moment, but as soon as there was even the hint of an existential threat we'd nuke one of their cities and then another and another until they were dead or broken.

When, Greg, oh when?

I would prefer the ruthlessness of a Roman Empire, but every time an immediate military action is indicated, the West prefers to "consult" someone.  Political correctness is far more important in the West than the Crusades we should be fighting now, before such an existential moment.

You are correct, of course:  They are politically fractured, but that allows them to use guerrilla tactics like the Vietnamese did against a super-power -- hitting and running, hitting and running.

Greg

In Vietnam sure.  That was their sandbox.

They did sod all against ordinary Americans in America though.

As weak and incompetent as our politicians are, when the chips are down the Western world wins.  As to 'when', nobody has ever been able to answer that question at any time in human history.  That's why it is called the future.

Some threats last a long time, others are crushed in a decade.

The USA could have easily won in Vietnam - if you had wanted to.  You just didn't want to execute that kind of a war.  In the case of the Islamics, it is much easier because they are barbaric animals.  Ordinary western people are beginning to understand this with every faggot they throw from a rooftop or woman they set on fire.  There is a good chance that ISIS will destroy itself with a civil war.

I'd be more scared of the Irish than those Islamic idiots.  And I'm not losing any sleep over the Irish.

Heck the western allies beat the Nazis and they were a heck of a lot more disciplined, unified and technically competent than the Islamics are today.

Frankly, I think if the entire Arab world, as it stands today with the weapons it has in its possession today faced the Nazi war machine of the 1940s, with V2 Rockets, U-Boats, Tiger Tanks and Messerschmitts the Nazis would crush them, because the Nazis were organised, had intelligent people planning and fighting and could very easily beat all but the most organised and technically competent enemy in battle.

Islamic fighters don't even use basic military tactics.  They are suicidally stupid and incompetent as fighters.  They shoot bullets believing that Allah determines the path rather than the laws of physics.
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

Miriam_M

Quote from: Greg on August 28, 2015, 09:13:17 AM
As to 'when', nobody has ever been able to answer that question at any time in human history.  That's why it is called the future.

I assumed you would have recognized the rhetoric.  (Lamentation from Psalm 6)  Better expressed as "How long?"  not  "When?"   I was just short handing it.

Lynne

Relatively speaking, they were smart enough in 1993 (the first attack on the WTC in NYC) and 2001 to launch attacks.
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

Greg

Relatively speaking yes.

However the Americans were pretty daft.  Someone Arabic being reported for wanting to take off a jet but not too concerned with how to land it?  That wasn't even followed up?

Your intelligence agencies were asleep at the wheel.

Since they've woken up the terrorists have not been anything like as successful.

And there is a world of difference between a once per decade terrorist attack and "they will destroy you".

The reality it that they won't destroy us.  They aren't even 1% capable of it.

- - -

The Islamic terrorists have killed 3000 people on US soil since 2001.  99 percent of that total on September 11th 2001 and 1 percent since then in the last 14 years.

Undocumented immigrants murder at a rate of 5,639 per year, or 15 murders per day.

Since 911 illegals have committed nearly  80,000 murders on US Soil.

mikemac

Quote from: Habitual_Ritual on August 27, 2015, 11:15:31 PM
Quote"THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS MODERATE ISLAM"
Padre Douglas al Bazi recounts the Christian Genocide in Iraq

Matteo Matzuzzi
IL FOGLIO
August 26th 2015

"Wake up! The cancer is at your door. They will destroy you. We, the Christians of the Middle East are the only group that has seen the face of evil: Islam"

http://rorate-caeli.blogspot.com/2015/08/theres-no-such-thing-as-moderate-islam.html

QuoteA situation in which regard the vice-President of the French Conference for Imams also had some tough words to say. Hocine Drouiche, also the Imam of Nimes, intervened last July at the European Parliament: "In the world, Christians are being persecuted, hunted down, deprived of work, imprisoned, tortured and murdered. All means are being used to force them to deny their faith, including the ritual of collective rape, considered in some states a form of penal sanction. Owning a Bible has become a crime, religious worship is prohibited and there has been a return to the times of Masses in the caves and the first martyrs". And the fault, Drouiche had added in a discourse which had not been highlighted very much by the European media", is contemporary Islam", which is much closer "to sectarianism rather than a universal, open religion".

"I believe in the end they will destroy us"

Father al Bazi's account is of one who runs the risk of being murdered on the street every day: We never know if coming out of the church we'll be able to go into it again alive. In Baghdad they had the church explode right in front of me. They shot me on the legs with a AK-47, a type of Kalashnikov, and probably sooner or later they'll kill me". Yet his faith is solid: "When they put me in chains, during my kidnapping, they tightened a big padlock on my wrists. On the chain there were ten extra rings, which I used to recite the Rosary. I have never prayed it so earnestly as I did in that situation". "I – added Father Douglas – don't implore your help. I'm not frightened just as my people aren't frightened either. I believe they'll destroy us in the end. But I also believe that we will have the last word. Jesus told us that we need to carry our own crosses, and that is what we in the Middle East are doing. Yet the most important thing is not the carrying of the cross, but following it. And following it means accepting, challenging and committing oneself right to the very end".

"We need to have patience and carry the cross each day, but we also must react", said Father Ibrahim Alsabagh, parish priest in Aleppo, echoing him, and reported how the city is now "divided in tens of parts, each one of them in the hands of a different group of Jihadists. Our Church of St. Francis is sixty metres from the firing line. They have already hit many churches, we don't know when it will be our turn". Here is why Father Douglas, at the end of his intervention, launched a warning to the feeble West:

"Wake up! The cancer is at your door. They will destroy you. We, the Christians of the Middle East are the only group that has seen the face of evil: Islam".

There is genocide carried out against our Catholic brothers and sisters in the Middle East.  I don't think it should be trivialized.
Like John Vennari (RIP) said "Why not just do it?  What would it hurt?"
Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary (PETITION)
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima's prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

The real nature of hope is "despair, overcome."
Source

Greg

Who is trivialising it?

Islamic nutters are a grave threat to Christians in their lands.  Nobody has denied that.

They are not, however, remotely capable of destroying the west.  Not even close.

Gulf War 1 and 2 showed this, they were overwhelmingly crushed.  They were disorganised and they were cowards.  The "mother of all battles" turned out to be an empty threat.

Six day war showed it.

Number of dead terrorist leaders killed by laser guided bombs or special ops since then showed it.

Heck, they haven't even managed what Lee Harvey Oswald and John Hinckley Jr. managed. 

Arun

their side has what our side lacks though. belief in their own cause.

SIT TIBI COPIA
SOT SAPIENCIA
FORMAQUE DETUR
INQUINAT OMNIA SOLA
SUPERBIA SICOMETETUR

Quote from: St.Justin on September 25, 2015, 07:57:25 PM
Never lose Hope... Take a deep breath and have a beer.

Mother Aubert Pray For Us!

vsay ego sudba V rukah Gospodnih

Donan

If I were a Christian living in Syria or Iraq right now I would be doing everything I could think of to get into the West, possibly even risking drowning in the Mediterranean or suffocating in the back of a truck. It's either that or sit at home and wait for a bunch of crazy head-choppers to arrive at the front door.

That said, I do agree that Islamic terrorism is much less of a threat to the West than they are trying to make out. Isis are thriving in countries that had already been decimated by war, and they haven't tried to enter Turkey (a member of NATO) or Jordan, and even in Nigeria their sister organisation, Boko Haram is on the retreat. When faced with a real army, they are defeated.

In the West, however, real Islamism is far less of a problem than it is made out to be. The few terrist attacks that have been successful have claimed many lives, such as 9/11, London and Madrid. But these have been rare, and have caused less overall harm on the West than has been caused in the Middle East. The so-called "lone wolf" attacks that there have been have nothing more than a handful of mutters trying to make a name for themselves. This is exemplified by the Ottawa and Sydney attacks and the Charlie Hebdo massacre, and the brutal murder of Lee Rigby in London. In these cases the assailants all had histories of mental health problems and drug addiction. We have here individuals who were unhinged and latched onto an ideology, in this case Islam, but it could just as easily have been a different ideology, such as was the case with Anders Breivik or Timothy McVeigh.

It remains to be seen what if any links with Islamic extremism the train attacker in France had. According to the British writer, Peter Hitchens, he had a history of drug abuse, and had been charged with possession of marijuana in Spain. He himself claims to have been attempting to rob the train passengers, but we'll see.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Prayerful

Try talking about genocide against Christians on some cuck left journal like the Guardian or New York Times. The comment might be deleted, or the cucks will talk about something they don't understand from several hundred years ago.

Many Moslems are moderates, civilised people, but Islamic State are simply the result of following Islam carefully. Slavery, murder and banditry was how Mohound the Satanist terrorised his way to supremacy in Arabia, and now we see the same in the Middle East with Islamic State.
Padre Pio: Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer.

dymphnaw

I think too many Catholics have become Protestant in their thinking and Protestants worship Judaism. They don't want to hear or even think about the Middle East Christians because it's awkward. Hence, the great silence and pitifully small rescue efforts on the part of Western Catholics.