Vaccinated w/ Pfiser 8 times MORE likely to get Covid variant than UNvaccinated

Started by TradGranny, June 16, 2021, 05:50:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TradGranny

Israel COVID-19 study finds South Africa variant able to 'break through' Pfizer vaccine
South Africa variant proved to be eight times more prevalent among tested patients

Dr. Frita Fisher, certified in pediatrics, nephrology, and internal medicine weighs in on vaccine distribution on 'FOX News Live'

A new study from Israel indicates the South Africa variant of the coronavirus can "break through" the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine to some degree.

A team from Tel Aviv University and Clalit Health Services found that the prevalence of the South Africa variant among patients who received both doses of the vaccine was around eight times higher than those unvaccinated – 5.4% versus 0.7%.

The study compared over 400 people who received at least one shot of the vaccine and contracted the coronavirus with the same number who were infected and unvaccinated.

https://www.foxnews.com/health/israel-covid-19-study-south-africa-variant-pfizer-vaccine
To have courage for whatever comes in life - everything lies in that.
Saint Teresa of Avila

Insanis

Were they more sick?

The numbers are two small I think: only 400 people who weren't necessarily fully vaccinated and only 5.4% compared to .7%.

I think it must be compared to fully vaccinated people previously cleared of illness, and against unvaccinated. Maybe the partially vaccinated were taking more risks as well.

The study is too fuzzy to say whether the vaccine caused them to be more likely to get sick: it could be that partially vaccinated people exposed themselves more.

(I know I did: I pretended to be fully vaccinated before I was. Today is actually the two weeks mark, but I've been acting fully vaccinated for a full week already. I didn't actually expose myself to anything: I just didn't wear a mask and did normal things. The regulations here are largely lifted except for the masking thing.)

King Wenceslas

More variants incoming. Get your booster shot every Fall of the year.

King Wenceslas

This is a slow motion nightmare:

QuoteNaturalNews.com reported on June 17, 2021:

by Ethan Huff

Another young person who was perfectly healthy before getting "vaccinated" for the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) has died following her second injection of the poison.

Nineteen-year-old Simone Scott was a freshman at Northwestern University in Evanston, Ill., when she decided to do her part to help "flatten the curve" by getting needled with Moderna's two-dose mRNA injection. After receiving her second dose, Scott developed a severe heart condition that required a transplant.

Not long after the transplant, Scott died from what doctors are now saying was myocarditis.

Scott received her second dose of Moderna's syringe on May 1, and eight days later on May 9, Mother's Day, she decided to pay her parents a surprise visit. This is when Scott's mother first noticed that something was wrong.

"I did notice she was kind of stuffy so her voice wasn't exactly the same," Valerie Kraimer told the media.

Scott survived the weekend and returned to campus on Monday, May 11, though her condition was worsening. She visited a doctor who administered a Chinese Virus test, which turned up negative, but her situation continued to unravel.

"On Sunday morning [May 16], she texted her father and said, 'Dad, I feel so dizzy. I cannot get out of bed,' and that's when everything really started from there," Kraimer recalls.

Since Scott's parents live hundreds of miles away, her father called campus police to have someone check on her.

"We learned that a doctor had to jump on her chest and give her CPR because she was that bad, and then the whole cascade of events happened," Kraimer says. "They had to intubate her and realized she was in heart failure."

Medical system refuses to acknowledge jab as cause of Scott's death, calls it a mystery

Emergency responders hooked Scott up to an ECMO machine that mimics the function of the heart, which gave her own heart a chance to rest. After multiple interventions and attempts at resuscitation, doctors realized that Scott needed a heart transplant.

Scott was then taken in for the procedure, which ultimately failed. The mRNA chemicals in her second Moderna shot were too powerful and ultimately got the best of her, though the medical system is refusing to acknowledge the truth.

The official cause of Scott's death remains "unconfirmed," with myocarditis being the only explanation that doctors have been able to come up with as an explanation.

According to the National Organization for Rare Disorders, this inflammatory condition of the heart, which can lead to cardiac arrhythmia and death, is usually "a result of the body's immune reaction to the initial heart damage." In other words, Scott's second Moderna jab appears to have damaged her heart so severely that her immune system finished off the job with an autoimmune reaction.

"Scott's death came weeks after a heart complication in May, which led to a heart transplant," The Daily Northwestern reported about the incident.

Pfizer's pair of mRNA injections appears to do the exact same thing, as confirmed by an Israeli panel that recently determined a "probable" link between the Pfizer injection and a wave of myocarditis cases that have been affecting mostly young men in the Middle Eastern country who were recently vaccinated.

According to former New York Times reporter Alex Berenson, doctors appear to have "repeatedly missed signals as Scott's condition worsened in the two weeks following her second shot – before she abruptly crashed."

Northwestern, meanwhile, is continuing to require that all students who attend on-campus classes be fully vaccinated. Let the lawsuits begin.

If I had too, had too, take a jab I would get the J&J jab. One jab and done. Also a traditional vaccine.

diaduit

KW, I wouldn't, over here that has been suggested for the homeless and the Travellers (Irish gypsies)....maybe they think it will only take one jab :0

Prayerful

Quote from: diaduit on June 19, 2021, 03:30:41 AM
KW, I wouldn't, over here that has been suggested for the homeless and the Travellers (Irish gypsies)....maybe they think it will only take one jab :0
I've heard the homeless were getting J&J, a 'Final Solution' to homelessness.
Padre Pio: Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer.

King Wenceslas

QuoteA laboratory at the University of Florida that recently analyzed a small sample of face masks, detected the presence of 11 dangerous pathogens that included bacterias that cause diphtheria, pneumonia, and meningitis.

Gainesville parents in Florida concerned about the harm caused to their children wearing face masks all day at school in 90 °F weather sent out six masks—five that were worn by children ages 6 to 11 for five to eight hours at school, and one worn by an adult—to be analyzed for contaminants at the University of Florida's Mass Spectrometry Research and Education Center.

Of the six masks, three were surgical, two cotton, and a poly gaiter. Masks that have not been worn and a t-shirt worn at school acted as the control samples.

Five of the masks were found to be contaminated with parasites, fungi, and bacteria, according to Rational Ground. Only one mask was found to contain a virus that can cause a fatal systemic disease in cattle and deer. Other less harmful pathogens that can cause ulcers, acne, and strep throat were also detected.

None of the controls were contaminated with pathogens, while "samples from the front top and bottom of the t-shirt found proteins that are commonly found in skin and hair, along with some commonly found in soil."

Amanda Donoho, a mother of three elementary school children, teamed up with other parents to send the masks to the lab because her sons broke out in rashes from prolonged mask-wearing.

"Our kids have been in masks all day, seven hours a day in school," Donoho told Fox & Friends on June 17. "The only break that they get is to eat or drink."

Donoho said that while students do not have to wear a mask outside at school since April 2021, masks were still required when they were within six to eight feet of each other. Masks must also be worn on school buses.

Further research is needed to better understand what is being put on children's faces, says Donoho.

Superintendent Carlee Simon at the Alachua County Public Schools (ACPS) in Gainesville, Fla. did not respond to a request for comment.

The director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) says that kids should continue to wear masks and social distance until they are able to get vaccinated, despite data showing that children are minimally affected by COVID-19 and are not super-spreaders of the virus.

Gov. Ron DeSantis, a Republican, signed an executive order on May 3, suspending all COVID-19 emergency restrictions, including mask-wearing. However, certain school districts like ACPS kept their mask policy in place for the remainder of the school year, while masks were optional within the community.

Poor kids. Victims of their elders.