Good bye

Started by christulsa, March 07, 2021, 05:52:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

christulsa

Read St Paul.  Error has no rights. 

diaduit

Random fact:

Cristula has been very kind to me and giving me advice and information in relation to my fathers dementia.

Thank you

dellery

Quote from: christulsa on June 12, 2021, 11:01:22 AM
Read St Paul.  Error has no rights.

What does this have to do with Catholics always running away? Seems like yielding to error and retreating is a good way to ensure it has free reign to proliferate.
Blessed are those who plant trees under whose shade they will never sit.

The closer you get to life the better death will be; the closer you get to death the better life will be.

Nous Defions
St. Phillip Neri, pray for us.

dellery

Quote from: diaduit on June 12, 2021, 11:10:48 AM
Random fact:

Cristula has been very kind to me and giving me advice and information in relation to my fathers dementia.

Thank you

All the more reason for him to keep posting here instead of running away because the place does not meet his level of Catholicity.

The closer you get to life the better death will be; the closer you get to death the better life will be.

Nous Defions

dellery

Crybaby Catholics running off and isolating themselves when they're faced with religious and cultural adversity is why our Nations are perverted and Satanic.

Neither do men light a lamp, and put it under the bushel, but on the stand; and it shineth unto all that are in the house.

Nous Defions

christulsa

dellery

Quote from: christulsa on June 12, 2021, 11:36:23 AM
Lol ok Rambo.

Waa waa, now you're acting like Heinrich. I'm just gonna leave, pout, pout.

Nous Defions

christulsa

Your initial post was unintelligible.  Please rephrase kind sir.

dellery

Quote from: christulsa on June 12, 2021, 11:48:42 AM
Your initial post was unintelligible.  Please rephrase kind sir.

If my initial post here was unintelligible why did you not say so until now?

You're smart enough to comprehend what was written.

My tolerance for Catholics hiding from the world and then bitching about how bad it is has reached an all-time low.
If you can't even handle the antagonism you receive on this forum how can you ever be expected to promote the Faith in a world much more hostile than this place??

Nous Defions

christulsa

Quote from: dellery on June 12, 2021, 01:35:13 PM
If my initial post here was unintelligible why did you not say so until now?

You're smart enough to comprehend what was written.

I am not smart enough to decipher unintelligible posts.  I am having to set aside your insults to try and understand what you are saying. 

For the record, just to clarify my intention in starting this thread, I did not absolutely leave the forum, I said I was going to stop posting.  There is more to forum discussion/interaction than petty arguments on public display before 30,000+ viewers daily, by 5 or 10 regulars.

You can have the last word, good sir.