GiftOfGod

Quote from: Heinrich on November 19, 2020, 10:57:25 AM
Quote from: GiftOfGod on November 18, 2020, 08:55:17 PM
Wow, christulsa, that is depressing.

Quote from: Heinrich on November 18, 2020, 08:21:29 PM
Quote from: GiftOfGod on November 18, 2020, 07:53:48 PM
Quote from: Heinrich on November 18, 2020, 06:14:14 PM
Quote from: GiftOfGod on November 18, 2020, 03:45:07 PM
How? Because I can show you state and local laws from San Francisco and well as news stories of people getting fired or made pariahs with no counterpart in Wyoming, save for college campuses.

There are only two traditional 'colleges' in Wyoming, genius. One is Wyoming Catholic College and the other is the major state university.

Wrong, you idiot. There are 11 accredited colleges in Wyoming.

Name them, dingleberry.

http://letmegooglethat.com/?q=list+of+colleges+in+wyoming

Not so fast, Cream Puff. You made a claim that is wrong. The onus is on you to prove what you said is true. Name the 11 four year, traditional colleges and/or universities in Wyoming.

You didn't say 4 year, you retard.
Quote from: Maximilian on December 30, 2021, 11:15:48 AM
Quote from: Goldfinch on December 30, 2021, 10:36:10 AM
Quote from: Innocent Smith on December 30, 2021, 10:25:55 AM
If attending Mass, the ordinary form as celebrated everyday around the world be sinful, then the Church no longer exists. Period.
Rather, if the NOM were the lex credendi of the Church, then the Church would no longer exist. However, the true mass and the true sacraments still exist and will hold the candle of faith until Our Lord steps in to restore His Bride to her glory.
We could compare ourselves to the Catholics in England at the time of the Reformation. Was it sinful for them to attend Cranmer's service?
We have to remind ourselves that all the machinery of the "Church" continued in place. They had priests, bishops, churches, cathedrals. But all of them were using the new "Book of Common Prayer" instead of the Catholic Mass. Ordinary lay people could see with their own eyes an enormous entity that called itself the "Church," but did the true Church still exist in that situation? Meanwhile, in small hiding places in certain homes were a handful of true priests offering the true Mass at the risk of imprisonment, torture and death.

Heinrich

Quote from: GiftOfGod on November 19, 2020, 05:25:46 PM

How? Because I can show you state and local laws from San Francisco and well as news stories of people getting fired or made pariahs with no counterpart in Wyoming, save for college campuses.

There are only two traditional 'colleges' in Wyoming, genius. One is Wyoming Catholic College and the other is the major state university.

Name them, dingleberry.

Not so fast, Cream Puff. You made a claim that is wrong. The onus is on you to prove what you said is true. Name the 11 four year, traditional colleges and/or universities in Wyoming.

LOL! You knew what I meant, onion nose.
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

GiftOfGod

Quote from: Heinrich on November 19, 2020, 05:56:22 PM

Name them, dingleberry.

You must be a really bad teacher if you can't communicate properly.
If attending Mass, the ordinary form as celebrated everyday around the world be sinful, then the Church no longer exists. Period.
Rather, if the NOM were the lex credendi of the Church, then the Church would no longer exist. However, the true mass and the true sacraments still exist and will hold the candle of faith until Our Lord steps in to restore His Bride to her glory.
We could compare ourselves to the Catholics in England at the time of the Reformation. Was it sinful for them to attend Cranmer's service?
We have to remind ourselves that all the machinery of the "Church" continued in place. They had priests, bishops, churches, cathedrals. But all of them were using the new "Book of Common Prayer" instead of the Catholic Mass. Ordinary lay people could see with their own eyes an enormous entity that called itself the "Church," but did the true Church still exist in that situation? Meanwhile, in small hiding places in certain homes were a handful of true priests offering the true Mass at the risk of imprisonment, torture and death.

Christe Eleison

Quote from: Heinrich on September 09, 2020, 01:14:29 PM
Even in rural middle America the infectious Zeitgeist metastasizes. There is an afflicted girl undergoing "gender reassignment." From girl name to boy name. Principal's briefing indicated we are all on board and accepting. Um, no. Am I under moral imperative to address child by synthetic name?

Prayers for all involved! :pray2: :pray3:

Christe Eleison

Prayers for Heinrich, Mrs. Heinrich, School & child involved! :pray3: :pray2:

Quote from: Heinrich on September 09, 2020, 01:14:29 PM
Even in rural middle America the infectious Zeitgeist metastasizes. There is an afflicted girl undergoing "gender reassignment." From girl name to boy name. Principal's briefing indicated we are all on board and accepting. Um, no. Am I under moral imperative to address child by synthetic name?

lauermar

My sibling came out in 1990 and told me to use his new name and pronouns. I refused, as did my mom who was living at the time. In response he cut us out of his life. Since then I have rebuked him. He will take nothing less than my total acceptance and approval of his lifestyle. I do pray and fast for his conversion daily.

I quit a marketing job 2 years ago when they asked me to schedule and participate in a Gay Pride March to promote the company. I refused and resigned. Since then, whenever I'm offered a job I make it known that I do not want to engage in any marketing that is related to political views. I tell them I wish to remain neutral and not march in Pride. So far, other employers have been okay with my stance.

"I am not a pessimist. I am not an optimist. I am a realist." Father Malachi Martin (1921-1999)

Padraig

Heinrich

Thanks for asking. Things appear fine.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

Lynne

Wonderful. (for now, this gives you more time to plan)
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

Angela

Quote from: GiftOfGod on November 19, 2020, 06:42:01 PM
Quote from: Heinrich on November 19, 2020, 05:56:22 PM

Name them, dingleberry.

You must be a really bad teacher if you can't communicate properly.

Why do I feel like I have to pull you apart like two of my children fighting? Lol 😄

GiftofGod, go stand in the corner

GiftOfGod

Quote from: Angela on January 14, 2021, 06:38:35 PM
Why do I feel like I have to pull you apart like two of my children fighting? Lol 😄

What a great mother you are for not wanting to punish the instigator (the one who sarcastically called me a "genius").

diaduit

Quote from: GiftOfGod on January 15, 2021, 04:06:30 AM

What a great mother you are for not wanting to punish the instigator (the one who sarcastically called me a "genius").

Nothing compared to using the word 'retard' .....

GiftOfGod

Quote from: diaduit on January 16, 2021, 03:24:07 AM
Quote from: GiftOfGod on January 15, 2021, 04:06:30 AM

Nothing compared to using the word 'retard' .....

Reprisals are usually worse than instigation.

Heinrich

Will this go to Supreme Court? There may be some legal minutiae that I can't discern as to the uniqueness of the rulings, but the same topic for each case at the district level. Does the ruling in VA transfer to me as a protected class, or does the ruling by the Obama appointee in Indy rule?

Most recent in VA:
https://www.foxnews.com/us/virginia-tanner-cross-legal-battle

Closer to home for me(and jurisdictional). I would greatly appreciate any legal beagles' insights.

https://www.leagle.com/decision/infdco20200109d01

Lynne

In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"