Our Lady of Lourdes Devotional Group Introduction

Started by Kaesekopf, November 01, 2015, 09:43:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chestertonian

Quote from: Duchamp on January 28, 2016, 10:44:26 PM
I'd like to be removed from this list. Specific focus on the members of this forum is now unavoidably detrimental to my well being. I'll pray for your salvation when I pray for all people. This way the effects of your abuses and the necessity of my personal (personally chosen) obligation of redemptive suffering on your behalf will be lessened, and more efficient.

If at all possible I would also like my account removed.

Thank you.
will pray for you
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

dymphna17

Just wanted to remind everyone that today is the Feast of the Apparition of Our Lady of Lourdes.   

http://www.suscipedomine.com/forum/index.php?board=34.0 

And as an FYI, nmoerbeek's wife is due shortly to give birth to a little girl they will be naming Marie, with the hopes that she will be born on this Feast day.  Maybe say a little prayer for baby and Mom.

Our Lady of Lourdes, pray for us.   :pray3:
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Kaesekopf

Thank you for the reminder, miss beats me to it!  ;)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Michael Wilson

Quote from: dymphna17 on February 11, 2017, 12:02:50 AM
Just wanted to remind everyone that today is the Feast of the Apparition of Our Lady of Lourdes.   

And as an FYI, nmoerbeek's wife is due shortly to give birth to a little girl they will be naming Marie, with the hopes that she will be born on this Feast day.  Maybe say a little prayer for baby and Mom.

For nmoerbeek's wife. :pray2:
"The World Must Conform to Our Lord and not He to it." Rev. Dennis Fahey CSSP

"My brothers, all of you, if you are condemned to see the triumph of evil, never applaud it. Never say to evil: you are good; to decadence: you are progess; to death: you are life. Sanctify yourselves in the times wherein God has placed you; bewail the evils and the disorders which God tolerates; oppose them with the energy of your works and your efforts, your life uncontaminated by error, free from being led astray, in such a way that having lived here below, united with the Spirit of the Lord, you will be admitted to be made but one with Him forever and ever: But he who is joined to the Lord is one in spirit." Cardinal Pie of Potiers

Bernadette

And it's a Saturday, too! How fitting! :)
My Lord and my God.

eileen o

Please, add me as a member! I think I can manage this.
One thing though- where I am currently living there is a small church, but no Lourdes/Mary shrine. Is it ok if the shrine is in my own home, with a picture of Our Lady, a crucifix, flowers, candle and Lourdes water???

Peace  :)
What a joy to remember that she is our mother!
Since she loves us and knows our weakness, what have we to fear?
-St. Therese of Lisieux
Mary, my Mother, intercede for me with Jesus, your divine Son.

Christe Eleison

KK please add me to this group. I thought I had already asked, but I guess I forgot to.
Thank you & God bless you all  :pray3:

Did Noah have his baby on this Feast day? What a blessing.

Our Lady of Lourdes, pray for us :pray3: :pray2:

martin88nyc

Why haven't I joined this group yet? Kaes please add me to the group. Thank you. God Bless us all!
"These things I have spoken to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you shall have distress: but have confidence, I have overcome the world." John 16:33