Church Militant: The SSPX is sympathetic to perverts

Started by Mr. Mysterious, April 22, 2020, 08:47:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prayerful

Quote from: lauermar on May 09, 2020, 08:50:00 AM
Quote from: Vetus Ordo on April 22, 2020, 03:30:31 PM
Quote from: diaduit on April 22, 2020, 03:08:31 PM
Sspx kind of hung themselves with the background emails they sent by accident. It's not just about the allegations,.it's about the cover up too.  I mean is there nowhere safe :(

The tragicomedy of this whole situation is precisely that the sexual abuse of kids, and its cover-up, has been a beating stick of traditional Catholics against the "Conciliar Church." But, lo and behold, God smacks our heads against the wall yet again. This problem runs deep in every corner of the Church. And Vatican II had nothing to do with it.

Unless celibacy stops being a compulsory discipline and priests can start having wives as they should, this epidemic will likely never end. The amount of weirdos and sexually unbalanced men that are attracted to the priesthood is enormous, trad and non-trad alike. If you couple that with a discipline that restrains what are essentially unrestrainable sexual impulses, and if you value the business image over the sheer justice that should be dished out to these perpetrators for fear of public scandal or diminishment of an already low clerical workforce, then you end up with this tragic state of affairs that will continue to wreak havoc to the lives and the faith of many.

I can't imagine what I would do to a priest that raped my kid or to a bishop who covered it up.

If you think that marriage or access to a sex partner is a deterrent for pederasty or pedophilia, you are sadly mistaken. Some if the worst perverts are married or cohabiting. Take a look at the sex offender registry for your city. Or look at your public schools. Not one of those offenders are celibate priests.

An Australian Royal Commission uncovered vast numbers (over a thousand) of cases of institutional abuse in the Anglican community. Most Anglican ministers are married. Socially skilled nonces will marry. It makes feeding their evil easier.

CM is mostly reheating old stuff, probably Fr Stephen Abraham (I've his autograph in a missal I got where the parish church emptied their lost property). That one was left, and in a way was the more interesting, with an eccentric missal under the approbation of Cardinal Cushing, and various SSX autographs.
Padre Pio: Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer.

Arvinger

Quote from: trentcath on May 11, 2020, 07:29:36 AM
Quote from: Arvinger on May 07, 2020, 02:21:23 PM
This thread is a great example of epistemological inconsistency of Traditional Catholicism. When Vetus Ordo argues that mandatory priestly celibacy should be abolished (setting aside whether he is correct or not), people argue that he rejects Church's teaching, even though priestly celibacy belongs to Church discipline which is subject to change. On the other hand, when Vetus Ordo argues that teachings of Vatican II must be obeyed as part of the Magisterium, people immediately argue that "Vatican II was not binding" and thus we are at liberty to reject it.

So, which one is it? "It is not infallible, but it belongs to Church's teaching and Tradition and must be followed" or "it is not infallible, therefore we don't have to follow it"? Epistemologically speaking, Traditional Catholicism wants to have it both ways.

::)

Even if we are generous, and assume that V2 and clerical celibacy are fair comparisons, one being in contradiction to everything that came before and the other not, this argument still fails as whilst there is significant evidence of the complete collapse of the faith that V2 caused there is little evidence that celibacy, clerical or otherwise, causes perversion.

Your answer is ontological - and by the way, your claim that V2 cause collapse of faith is your private judgment, much like Vetus Ordo arguing against mandatory celibacy - while my argument is epistemological. When Trads argue in favor of something that is not infallibly taught by the Church, they will use Saints, theologians, fallible documents, etc. and claim you must accept it, but when it suits them (rejection of V2 and post V2 Magisterium) they will simply claim "oh, it was not infallible" or "it is not binding, so we can reject that", seemingly not realizing that their opponents can respond the same way to many arguments defending Traditional Catholic theology.

If an Ecumenical Council ratified by the Pope (as R&R's claim) and making doctrinal statements can be rejected, then it should be a much lesser problem to overturn mandatory clerical celibacy, which is not even part of doctrine. Mind you, I'm not arguing for that, just pointing out epistemological inconsistency. If you believe Paul VI was a Pope and yet you reject V2, you have no leg to stand on in insistence that mandatory clerical celibacy cannot be abolished.

Elizabeth.2

Quote from: QuaeriteDominum on April 22, 2020, 04:52:39 PM
Voris hates the SSPX and defends the Pope in all matters. What more do you need? This hit piece, containing ALL old news against a couple of priests, is filled with insinuation and calumny against other priests who are not accused or implemented in any crime. Because he does not have enough current material, he adds a bunch of stuff about laymen. Give me a break. And then to drag up Fr. Rizzo out of whatever place he dwells to talk about Nazi-infatuated priests from 30 years ago ... seriously?

P.S. - Fr Novak is the most selfless, kind, spiritual, and caring priest you could ever expect to meet. If any snowflakes here are offended that he grabbed a high school boy by the collar and told him to "wise the heck up", you belong on CAF.
Fr. Novak is exactly the type of man whom demons and envious creatures,  HATE and wish to destroy. 
I can personally vouch for his purity, masculine, old school, streetwise zeal for souls, and legendary ability to save dying or desperate souls from Hell.  All I see here is the screeching of envious Queen of the Pestiferous Sodomites Jezabel-spirited people who have deceived themselves into believing they need to take down St. Mary's Kansas in order to be important journalists.  As St. Peter Damien taught, sodomy pollutes absolutely everything, and Church Militant is polluted by

As someone said, yeah there have been some real monsters who sneaked into in SSPX- just like everywhere else.  Fr. Novak is the exact opposite of someone 'sympathetic to pedophiles'.  May God help the envious snakes trying to take him down for their own fame.

Prayerful

Gary now calls the SSPX HQ Menzingen, Switzerland 'Nazi Party HQ.' Foul given that +Lefebvre's father died in German custody.

Too stubborn to delete even a dopey drunk post:

https://twitter.com/AlanTaylor1945/status/1293726548688695297Voris soils himself[/url]
Padre Pio: Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer.

Elizabeth.2

Quote from: Mr. Mysterious on April 22, 2020, 12:08:50 PM
One thing that strikes me is the timing of this report. It comes right on the heels of the spat between Taylor Marshall and the Gordon Brothers on the topic of the SSPX and Patrick Coffin's recent screed against the SSPX on Twitter.
It is a big improvement that Tim Gordon is no longer on Taylor Marshall. 
Both he and Voris spewing hate on SSPX even today on Twitter.

Elizabeth.2

Quote from: Kansas on April 22, 2020, 02:44:44 PM

It seems to me that Church Militant aggregated a bunch of nasty stories and allegations into one article for the purpose of making the SSPX look like a cesspool of filth.  However, these accusations cover a span of nearly three decades.  It's not like all of this stuff happened last year.  The story mentions there are about 600 priests in the SSPX, and if you compare these cases to that base number of clergy, it looks pretty bad.  However, how many priests in total have been a part of the Society over the period of time from the earliest allegations in the article to the latest?  At least a thousand, right?  Maybe closer to two thousand?

No doubt some priests in the SSPX have been monsters.  There have always been Judas' in the Church.

Keep on posting Kansas!  Just don't drink the tap water!!!
I know of a monster who tricked the SSPX into letting him into their chapels, and when I went through the proper channels of authority, they carefully investigated the problems, and got rid of him.  Anyone, anybody except a saint with cardiognosis can be fooled by a socopath with superior demonic intelligence.

Elizabeth.2

Quote from: Kaesekopf on April 22, 2020, 07:03:55 PM
People still take Church Militant seriously?
Yes, including one of the Godmothers of my kid....a lovely well-meaning, conservative Catholic who does not understand how the spirit of sodomy ruins everything it touches, like CM.

Elizabeth.2

Quote from: clau clau on April 23, 2020, 06:18:56 AM

*** DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ***

Yes, I do understand with searing empathy.  Thank God your boy is a chip off the Old Block and stood up, thank God. 

Elizabeth.2

Quote from: tradical on April 30, 2020, 02:27:21 PM
Quote from: Mr. Mysterious on April 22, 2020, 12:08:50 PM
One thing that strikes me is the timing of this report. It comes right on the heels of the spat between Taylor Marshall and the Gordon Brothers on the topic of the SSPX and Patrick Coffin's recent screed against the SSPX on Twitter.

I think the timing was fortuitous as opposed to timed.

My suspicion is that the opening shot in this campaign was fired last year (see http://tradicat.blogspot.com/2019/08/catholic-family-news-church-militant-v.html )

It was probably this article that stirred the pot of people unhappy with how their allegations were handled.

P^3
Perverted, aggressive and over-weening women like Niles make it horrible for Catholic women who need the help of a good priest.

Thanks for scaring the crap out of the few heterosexual priests left, Christine.
  They're already scared to be confronted in airports etc. 

It's open season on decent priests. Thank God every single day the Fathers and Sisters of SSPX and tons of Faithful pray in front of Our Lord for more holy Catholic priests.

Heinrich

According to this, Voris said Fellay should report to Hitler/Nazi Party HQ. He called SSPXers pedophile Nazis.

In German, but Tweet embedded in upper left: https://gloria.tv/post/ATz13E2P2NL74DCUgesi7nirJ
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

Prayerful

Quote from: Heinrich on August 16, 2020, 07:12:39 PM
According to this, Voris said Fellay should report to Hitler/Nazi Party HQ. He called SSPXers pedophile Nazis.

In German, but Tweet embedded in upper left: https://gloria.tv/post/ATz13E2P2NL74DCUgesi7nirJ

The meds must be messing with Gary's head.