Treating women like women

Started by Jayne, April 11, 2013, 02:44:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

voxxpopulisuxx

Quote from: erin is nice on April 24, 2013, 06:44:49 PM
There is a huge difference between drinking every day, and needing to drink every day or you'll go into withdrawals.

I can't believe there are people who don't understand this.
zackly
Lord Jesus Christ Most High Son of God have Mercy On Me a Sinner (Jesus Prayer)

"You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore." – Christopher Columbus
911!
"Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake, and so earn some right to rejoice when the victory is won. "— Louisa May Alcott

"From man's sweat and God's love, beer came into the world."St. Arnold (580-640)

Geocentrism holds no possible atheistic downside.

Dom Passerini

Quote from: voxxpopulisuxx on April 24, 2013, 07:32:56 PM
Quote from: erin is nice on April 24, 2013, 06:44:49 PM
There is a huge difference between drinking every day, and needing to drink every day or you'll go into withdrawals.

I can't believe there are people who don't understand this.
zackly

Seconded....or whatever.  But I might add that it's not just about withdrawal; it's in needing it, like you said.  It is a distraction or preoccupation for some.  For me, eh, who cares.  Sure, I'll have booze whenever, but I'm not constantly thinking about the next time I can drink.
a sparrow all alone on the housetop

Archer

Quote from: Spooky on April 24, 2013, 03:07:40 PM
people lately are being deliberately obtuse.

You can say that again.   :doh:
"All the good works in the world are not equal to the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass because they are the works of men; but the Mass is the work of God. Martyrdom is nothing in comparison for it is but the sacrifice of man to God; but the Mass is the sacrifice of God for man." - St. John Vianney